Molly-Mae Hague #35 You can tell Jesus, that Molly’s witch is back (from Saudi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soyyy can we talk about it ??? You guysss ??? MY CHAMP x There was never a doubt in my mind ??? Tommy smashed it ??? He literallyyy smashed it ??? I’m soyyy proud of him you guysss. He got the job done. And it wuz a demolition job. The nice guy doesn’t always finish last. Do you know what I mean ??? I’m soyyy soyyy proud of him x Congrats dadda x I’m soyyy beyond excited for him to be home and for him to finally realise how long 24 hours in a day is when you have a chiyulddd. Love that for him. Anywaysss I’ve already kicked our Zoe to the curb becuz Tommy’s back and she’s served her purpose. Soz Zoe x

Anywaysss I’m soyyy impressed with myself ??? I literallyyy didn’t bother Tommy wunce whilst he was training ??? Can you believe I actuallyyy let him go this time ??? I’m soyyy excited to be able to have time to have a barth, watch Shrek and Photoshop some pictures for my perfect Instagram life. I’m soyyy beyond lucky. Soyyy soyyy blessed. And you guysss ??? Now Tommy can actuallyyy pay towards the bills ??? Can you believe it ??? I literallyyy. No. Sorryyy you guysss ??? I’ve literallyyy been manifesting this moment for years ??? Love that for me and BamBam x Baby girl is SUCH a dream you guysss. She’s literallyyy my entire world. I literallyyy had no personality before and now she is my personality ???

Anywaysss I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy said fight night wuz the best night of his life ??? ERRR, is he literallyyy joking ??? What about when we shagged on TV ??? Did he forget that ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming. Anywaysss. He’s literallyyy never hugged me as much as he was hugging Jake Paul ??? I couldn’t watch you guysss. It literallyyy made me soyyy incredibly jealous ??? I can’t even talk about it

Anywaysss. Can you believe how boring I’ve become ??? Even more than I wuz before BamBam was born ??? There’s literallyyy nothing else for me to say at this point soyyy I’m going to end this little recap off here. Thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here. I love you all soyyy soyyy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you or your experiences and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread and causes and encourages arguements. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else. Do not attempt to moderate or police what topics should or shouldn’t be discussed. It’s a gossip thread. Ignore or report (if neccessary) the posts that you don’t agree with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soyyy can we talk about it ??? You guysss ??? MY CHAMP x There was never a doubt in my mind ??? Tommy smashed it ??? He literallyyy smashed it ??? I’m soyyy proud of him you guysss. He got the job done. And it wuz a demolition job. The nice guy doesn’t always finish last. Do you know what I mean ??? I’m soyyy soyyy proud of him x Congrats dadda x I’m soyyy beyond excited for him to be home and for him to finally realise how long 24 hours in a day is when you have a chiyulddd. Love that for him. Anywaysss I’ve already kicked our Zoe to the curb becuz Tommy’s back and she’s served her purpose. Soz Zoe x

Anywaysss I’m soyyy impressed with myself ??? I literallyyy didn’t bother Tommy wunce whilst he was training ??? Can you believe I actuallyyy let him go this time ??? I’m soyyy excited to be able to have time to have a barth, watch Shrek and Photoshop some pictures for my perfect Instagram life. I’m soyyy beyond lucky. Soyyy soyyy blessed. And you guysss ??? Now Tommy can actuallyyy pay towards the bills ??? Can you believe it ??? I literallyyy. No. Sorryyy you guysss ??? I’ve literallyyy been manifesting this moment for years ??? Love that for me and BamBam x Baby girl is SUCH a dream you guysss. She’s literallyyy my entire world. I literallyyy had no personality before and now she is my personality ???

Anywaysss I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy said fight night wuz the best night of his life ??? ERRR, is he literallyyy joking ??? What about when we shagged on TV ??? Did he forget that ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming. Anywaysss. He’s literallyyy never hugged me as much as he was hugging Jake Paul ??? I couldn’t watch you guysss. It literallyyy made me soyyy incredibly jealous ??? I can’t even talk about it

Anywaysss. Can you believe how boring I’ve become ??? Even more than I wuz before BamBam was born ??? There’s literallyyy nothing else for me to say at this point soyyy I’m going to end this little recap off here. Thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here. I love you all soyyy soyyy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you or your experiences and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread and causes and encourages arguements. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else. Do not attempt to moderate or police what topics should or shouldn’t be discussed. It’s a gossip thread. Ignore or report (if neccessary) the posts that you don’t agree with
I’m convinced you’re secretly Molly and you’re trolling us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I don’t normally comment on Molly threads but the better tell Jesus line isn’t that deep it’s a quote from Gossip Girl

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t normally comment on Molly threads but the better tell Jesus line isn’t that deep it’s a quote from Gossip Girl
Who said it was deep? It was just pure cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone calling it blasphemy 🙄
---

Yup
That was me and it is, even if it is a quote from a show. Not trying to go all bible thumping Christian, I know this isn't the forum. She's so beige I can't believe she said something even remotely risqué.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just commenting on what was posted in the last thread about Molly not wearing makeup or dressing up to greet her parter.

She's literally just pushed a human out of her vagina not that that should be the only defense.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Just commenting on what was posted in the last thread about Molly not wearing makeup or dressing up to greet her parter.

She's literally just pushed a human out of her vagina not that that should be the only defense.
She also got her hair freshly done the day before! Why expect her to change into an uncomfortable outfit 3 weeks after giving birth? It was later in the eve as well.

Reactions: 42
don’t normally post in here but recently i’ve been noticing just how much Zoe has morphed into Molly?! her instagram is almost identical and the fact she’s started youtube and is trying to market herself as an influencer as well is kind of icky to me. they’ve always seemed totally different and into different things so it comes across like she’s trying to piggyback off of Molly’s career instead of at least trying to form her own niche. idk i just know it would annoy me if i was Molly so i wonder if she feels the same

Reactions: 42
Usually an observer but had to add my 2 pence - so Molly wouldn’t give Zoe the Range Rover she already had because she was trying to be more money conscious due to baby arriving but buys Tommy a Rolex (already has plenty of ££ watches I’m sure) baby designer clothes that they will grow out of etc? 🤣

I get that Zoe shouldn’t be entitled but it’s an insult considering how wasteful she is and Zoe has stepped up whilst Tommy has been away. seems like it would’ve been a nice gesture and after Tommys win they’re hardly having to scrape by!

Reactions: 44
And she’s still using that bloody car seat as a pushchair 🤦‍♀️
It’s rare that I’ll defend MM, but that is what it’s designed for, hence the wheels. For short journey’s/trips out, it’s much easier than putting a full pram in the car and faffing about transferring a sleeping baby when you can just pop the wheels down and go.

Reactions: 52
It’s rare that I’ll defend MM, but that is what it’s designed for, hence the wheels. For short journey’s/trips out, it’s much easier than putting a full pram in the car and faffing about transferring a sleeping baby when you can just pop the wheels down and go.
It’s not designed to be a stroller. And babies shouldn’t be transported in a car seat even for short periods of time unless in the car. Look up positional asphyxiation

The comment she put on her latest post was very telling ‘we had some seriously not so good days behind closed doors’ (her grammar is shocking ) is that her admitting this perfect insta life and placid ever loving Tommeh is all a façade 🤔

Reactions: 25
How come that pram is so close down to the floor? Is it just me that thinks that? Never seen a pram like that before haha

Reactions: 27
Why is he walking so far away from her? I think also after weeks away a normal parent would be chomping a the bit to take the baby out in the pram and try it out for yourself. I just can’t help finding them so strange.

Reactions: 23
Why is he walking so far away from her? I think also after weeks away a normal parent would be chomping a the bit to take the baby out in the pram and try it out for yourself. I just can’t help finding them so strange.
I find it funny how he’s always in the background he walks behind
Stands behind in photos
It is odd

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.