Molly-Mae Hague #35 You can tell Jesus, that Molly’s witch is back (from Saudi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t post on depop organically anymore, she has to be paid to post that she’s going to be giving away clothes to give the proceeds to charity 🤣 so disingenuous, lazy. She will of been paid more for the AD than what any proceeds will make

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tommys hair in her post is killing me 😭 it looks like it’s made out of plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See the latest posts I’m not sure where they are eating easter lunch - to me it looks like a Spoons/ chain pub / but basic for her.

Wonder if she’s following the Kim and Khloe normal route now 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
I’m not a huge follower of Molly but was Bambi premature? It seems every photo she puts up of her she’s still very ‘newborn’ like and not very alert even though she’s over three months old!
Mumsnet alert 🚨 my son is a few days older than Bambi (almost 12 weeks) and can still look extremely potato like in photos even if he's just been burbling and giggling away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mumsnet alert 🚨 my son is a few days older than Bambi (almost 12 weeks) and can still look extremely potato like in photos even if he's just been burbling and giggling away 😂
extremely potato like in photos

are you talking about Molly here?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking forward to the unedited photos of her from today coming out lmao 😂

Reactions: 2
Those square tipped nails have sharp corners. I do nails and there's no way I'd have had those with a baby of any age.
I always remember a midwife told
my friend she’d need to cut her nails short before her baby was born saying “would you like to be handled by a wild animal?” MM’s stupid looking square nails made me think of that. You could do some damage with them but like everything with her, vanity comes first.

Reactions: 11
Bambi is the cutest little thing🥹poor girl growing up with dimbo himbo as a dad and creative director who’s not creative AT. ALL. as a mum. Not saying they’re not good parents but I would hate to grow up in such a social media absorbed fake world, but I guess that’s pretty common these days. The way tommy’s stories are written exactly like molly’s; the font and white heart and even the way it’s typed gives me the ick. No man’s story is like that - bffr

Reactions: 17
Bambi is the cutest little thing🥹poor girl growing up with dimbo himbo as a dad and creative director who’s not creative AT. ALL. as a mum. Not saying they’re not good parents but I would hate to grow up in such a social media absorbed fake world, but I guess that’s pretty common these days. The way tommy’s stories are written exactly like molly’s; the font and white heart and even the way it’s typed gives me the ick. No man’s story is like that - bffr
He doesn’t write any of those himself. I mean, how could he possibly? He probably has to sign his name with an X. The baby probably has a higher IQ than him already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.