Molly-Mae Hague #29 She’s 20 months pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just always remember that interview she did where she openly admitted that she is never happy with what she has and always wants more. Regardless of her wealth and possessions, I do not envy anyone with that kind of mentality because people like her are perpetually miserable deep down. They always believe that happiness will be with the next material possession and constantly have a void that they are trying to fill with things. There is no amount of designer clothes and mansions that will bring her the true happiness she craves, and I believe that deep down she probably knows that. Perhaps motherhood may teach her that true happiness comes in the form of things that money cannot buy, and she may realise what is truly important in life. I hope that it does, but I'm not so sure it will be enough to humble her.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
The sad thing is I think she’s genuinely just too stupid to realise how out of touch she is. Actually she’s so stupid I think she genuinely thinks that everyone lives like her.

also I feel that because her pregnancy has been so easy she is really focusing on the really unimportant things like how her body has changed. I know that it’s valid and lots of women struggle with their bodies changing but some of us wish that we could just get pregnant in the first place and considering she thought she was infertile I thought she may just be a little more aware that complaining about getting up in the night and having nothing to wear is actually really quite annoying to listen to.
I feel that she's too stupid to realise how hard everyone else has it but she definitely knows that she has an envy inducing lifestyle. If she didn't know that her life was better than everyone elses, then she wouldn't show off her things so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm behind on the thread but something that irritates me is I understand this baby is a 'happy coincidence' or whatever she called it but didn't she say that she wasn't on any birth control or using protection?? Her life has been up and down for the past three years, no wonder she's struggling being pregnant but this is why you plan when to have a baby?? I think she genuinely expected this to be easy

Reactions: 16
I'll just always remember that interview she did where she openly admitted that she is never happy with what she has and always wants more. Regardless of her wealth and possessions, I do not envy anyone with that kind of mentality because people like her are perpetually miserable deep down. They always believe that happiness will be with the next material possession and constantly have a void that they are trying to fill with things. There is no amount of designer clothes and mansions that will bring her the true happiness she craves, and I believe that deep down she probably knows that. Perhaps motherhood may teach her that true happiness comes in the form of things that money cannot buy, and she may realise what is truly important in life. I hope that it does, but I'm not so sure it will be enough to humble her.
I agree and I actually pity her for this. I think it’s nice to always have a goal but shes so materialistic that it must actually be miserable. I think she’ll be the same with the baby. Baby will be born but still won’t be enough so she’ll chase the next whatever to make herself think she’s happy.

The first time she actually has taste

Reactions: 7
Tysons fight night.
Sorry, what?

It makes no sense for me, how it goes from "fight night" to "club night taking pics with fan girls" in a minute?

No time to be with her very pregnant girlfriend but tons of time for "training" and this pic? Idk this feels so disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry, what?

It makes no sense for me, how it goes from "fight night" to "club night taking pics with fan girls" in a minute?

No time to be with her very pregnant girlfriend but tons of time for "training" and this pic? Idk this feels so disrespectful
To be fair, that’s not a club, it’s a restaurant. A dressy one with lots of music but it is a restaurant- they probably went to eat after the fight and then he went home. If he was going to be in London for the fight anyway, I wouldn’t expect him to zoom back to Manchester straight away

Reactions: 6
Plz don’t say this baby shower is going to be beige as well🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So bleeping boring add a bit of colour into your life Molly jeeezzz!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.