Molly-Mae Hague #29 She’s 20 months pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think this was her best era looks wise, she actually wore age appropriate clothing and looked like a young fun girl now she looks fresh off the wing and like she’s slept in a tent all night 24/7 😣
No way wasn’t this when she had all that awful filler in her face?

Reactions: 7
It’s fine to look like a bag of tit all the time. But not to then filter it all and make young impressionable girls feel tit and go and get stuff done to their faces

Reactions: 25
I know we don’t see as much of Tommy as we do molly but he does seem a lot more down to earth and a tad more humble. I do agree he probably treats her ‘badly’ but only because he is really quite young still, had a lot done for him and not really had to look after himself before and Molly wants the married off&settled down life so young.

As I’ve said before I think she thought having a baby with him would make him more present but obviously now she’s realised this isn’t the case and he’s going to carry on being immature and young because that’s realistically what he is. Oops

Reactions: 23
I watched the Bath vlog last night and thought that Tommy quite down to earth. Molly behaves like a precious princess all the time. Bath town centre being busy two weeks before Christmas shouldn’t have been a surprise to her! Did she expect them to clear it especially for her?!
One positive was that she talked about having trapped wind so at least the Fiat 500s will see that it’s not just sauntering around with a bump for 9 months. She needs to give up on the ugly large size clothes and wear maternity clothes.

Reactions: 16
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think this was her best era looks wise, she actually wore age appropriate clothing and looked like a young fun girl now she looks fresh off the wing and like she’s slept in a tent all night 24/7 😣
her branding changed post LI, I think she’s changed a lot about herself/personality and it worked for her to make the money she wanted. She’s made a whole life of being a homebody being in a relationship and now being a mum she can’t pivot back now

Reactions: 9
Yeah agreed, never followed her much at this stage as no one really liked her till a few months after love island but she did genuinely seem like a fun girl there. The girl she sold herself as in love island is so far from what she is now it’s unreal.

when I say fun I don’t even mean you have to drink and go clubbing but she didn’t sit inside all day watching shrek like she does now …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Given that all through her youtubes of late she apologises about everything maybe subconciously she is staying in more and retreating watching Shrek. I wonder if she gets people outside her door too as everyone knows where she lives i think. Does Tommy treat her badly? He makes room for Ellie Belly in his life which i guess is a plus. I personally think he still cant believe hes pulled someone like Molly!!

Reactions: 4
I always wonder what tommys family think of her. Paris and Tyson are very down to earth and so is tommy from what we’ve seen of him (not much) but he’s deffo more humble than she is. I can’t imagine his family like the constant pretentiousness of molly.

Reactions: 12
Maybe that. Or maybe he’s just too far in realising she is nothing like she was in love island 🤷🏼‍♀️ they are very different lifestyle wise.
I agree. There’s nothing special about her at all, she’s average in every way and I actually think it’s the other way round. She’s got a wet wipe of a boyfriend who she controls mentally and financially and he’s fine with it because it gives him a roof over his head 🤣

Reactions: 23
I don’t like Tyson and Paris. I don’t think they have a brain cell between them and their kids seem like a mob. Paris is just a womb and a cleaner to Tyson as are most women in their culture!
Molly seems like an introvert which isn’t a bad thing, but I do wonder how much longer they will last with her princess ways. I bet even Fran grits her teeth because of the money she makes out of Molly! It will be interesting to see if Tommy will be hands on with the baby. He seems less egotistical than Tyson.

Reactions: 32
I'm all for marriage for women where the man earns more and the women takes a back seat in her career to raise a family etc (I don't think it should be like that raising a child etc should be 50/50) but if the man earns more etc women should marry incase of divorce especially as women take a hit on paying into their pension to raise kids.

However, it's not in molly's best interest to marry Tommy she earns more and not for the sake of his career. If they divorced he'd be rolling in it.

Her face shape did look strange though with all the filler.

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t make sense to me that she’s trying to hide her face when she calls the paps on herself 🙃 Oh no please don’t look at me!

27D60F22-425C-4BCA-9561-022DC16DB905.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because her ‘b shaped’ bump doesn’t match her pregnancy aesthetic, she’s said before how disappointed she was with the shape of her bump. It’s just horrible really, pregnancy is a beautiful thing yet here she is making mothers feel ashamed of their stretch marks and shape of their bump 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is horrible
What if the baby comes out not looking like how she’d hoped? Will she be disappointed? Will she photoshop it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone else said it but bambi and cloud on firefly Lane. Not exactly unheard of and original.

her nursery is awful also 😔

• Haha
No offense but how did Tommy paid for his new car if he has not had any serious fight / sponsor in a long time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.