Molly-Mae Hague #29 She’s 20 months pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand when people post about their charity donations on social media.

considering how much she is worth and how well her company is supposedly doing, £5k isn’t an amount I would be proud of if I was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
It’s crazy to me someone who doesn’t even work (photoshoots and eyefucking herself in pictures isn’t work) needs a nanny or someone to look after their child. It’s beyond lazy, and way too normalised
She won’t get a nanny. She will get a ‘PA’. Celebs with reality tv shows and some who show a woman looking after the kids on insta or slip up and mention a woman’s being in their house always call her a ‘PA’. They didn’t have a PA or mention said woman before having a baby though!

Reactions: 14
I watched the new vlog Tommy was so off with her did anyone else think that?

Reactions: 15
Molly has sooo much pride, even if she was struggling, she’d never say it. She’d just pretend she has the easiest baby ever who sleeps through the night
Nah this is a girl who loves to complain. Whether that's her trying to be relatable I'm not sure but I definitely think she'll be honest with how difficult it is.

Reactions: 17
£5k totally embarrassing for such a good cause… didn’t she just pay £14k for dining chairs? 😫😫😫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
The way she flashes what she has is just obscene- all look at me, hasn't she learnt from the first time she got robbed? She needs to grow up and realise material items are worth nothing in comparison to family and health. She's such a show off, couldn't post a small story with hospital bag ideas had to show her whole "pantry" of baby items. No wonder she hasn't got any friends

Reactions: 30
The way she flashes what she has is just obscene- all look at me, hasn't she learnt from the first time she got robbed? She needs to grow up and realise material items are worth nothing in comparison to family and health. She's such a show off, couldn't post a small story with hospital bag ideas had to show her whole "pantry" of baby items. No wonder she hasn't got any friends
Yep I found this really out of touch. In a climate where women are stealing nappies and essentials from supermarkets just to provide for their kids, showing off an entire pantry (which was all likely gifted), and only donating £5000 from her business for children…she is so obscene

Reactions: 34
Nah this is a girl who loves to complain. Whether that's her trying to be relatable I'm not sure but I definitely think she'll be honest with how difficult it is.
Yea, I agree. I found the announcement reel nauseating . But since that, Im actually surprised she’s being quite honest about not loving being pregnant and not over the top with photos of holding her bump in every photo etc.

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand when people post about their charity donations on social media.

considering how much she is worth and how well her company is supposedly doing, £5k isn’t an amount I would be proud of if I was her.
Yeah I wouldn’t mind if it was genuine raising awareness and she did it a lot. I wish she used her platform in a good way. Like I hate showing it off too but if posting about good causes influenced others even a little I’m all for it. That’s really always been my biggest issue wirh Molly is how she doesn’t use her platform for good despite her at one point having such a huge hold on people . Just Starbucks promo when she doesn’t like coffee and sweatshops then this little performative moment

Reactions: 7
How can she go from posting a story about donating to a charity to help children that have nothing to then posting a wide lense video of her room dedicated to her unborn child’s clothes/teddies ??? Does she not see how bleeping twisted that is ??? 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
guysss did you not know elephants are pregnant for 22 months?!?

timmy obvs just got elly belly and molly mixed up duhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yep I found this really out of touch. In a climate where women are stealing nappies and essentials from supermarkets just to provide for their kids, showing off an entire pantry (which was all likely gifted), and only donating £5000 from her business for children…she is so obscene
Definitely. The fact that she probably spent more on babygrows from Dior than on that whole donation is disgusting. And as someone else said it’s through filter therefore £2,000 of that will be tax deductible!

I don’t know about you guys, but more than ever I can’t stand to watch influencers or even listen to podcasts with wealthy “celebrity”/ influencer hosts these days when I’m struggling to pay for food and petrol! It just seems so wrong to be lining the pockets of people who are incredibly fortunate and in most cases just take, take, take and give nothing back.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I always wonder what her family REALLY think of how she’s changed and become so out of touch so quickly since love island

I watch her sister Zoe’s you tube videos and the difference between their life styles is massive

They are absolutely a family full of tories tho 🤣

Reactions: 46
The sad thing is I think she’s genuinely just too stupid to realise how out of touch she is. Actually she’s so stupid I think she genuinely thinks that everyone lives like her.

also I feel that because her pregnancy has been so easy she is really focusing on the really unimportant things like how her body has changed. I know that it’s valid and lots of women struggle with their bodies changing but some of us wish that we could just get pregnant in the first place and considering she thought she was infertile I thought she may just be a little more aware that complaining about getting up in the night and having nothing to wear is actually really quite annoying to listen to.

Reactions: 28
To be fair though she can spend her money how she likes and give however much or little to charity as she likes. If someone like us normal peasants have £10 to charity, it doesn’t matter that we’ve then spent £50 on a new outfit for ourselves. But it’s the showing off all her expensive possessions that’s the problem with her… clearly trying to fill a void

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.