Molly-Mae Hague #28 They think they’re deep because Shrek told them about layers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s due early Jan, unless she’s been posting Dubai and other pics long after she’s actually been. Don’t think you can fly after 7 months can you?
Maybe frans wedding is the end of Jan?
she said in her latest vlog that she’s 7 and a half months pregnant! She was in Dubai in mid November which would mean she’s 8 months now. Makes sense if she’s due early Jan?

she didn’t actually say Fran’s wedding is January just that it’s “in the new year” so in mollys world it could be in February or March 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s 7 months pregnant and Tommy’s out drinking/clubbing with the wannabe’s from this years Love Island 😂 Surely after being away from your pregnant girlfriend for work for months and the fact she’s said multiple times how lonely she is and feels like Tommy forgets she’s pregnant, idk surely you’d spend time with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s 7 months pregnant and Tommy’s out drinking/clubbing with the wannabe’s from this years Love Island 😂 Surely after being away from your pregnant girlfriend for work for months and the fact she’s said multiple times how lonely she is and feels like Tommy forgets she’s pregnant, idk surely you’d spend time with her?
Tommy is just a waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t even get the whole nicey nice persona. I remember in love island she was quite a witch? She wasn’t interested in Tommy until Maura came along and ‘turned his head’ i dunno it just always stuck with me, and it never seems to have been mentioned again - maybe I read too much into it 😂

Reactions: 17
Tommy said at the end of the vlog he hopes the next 10 weeks fly by because he can’t wait to hold baby in his arms and she said it’s less than 10 weeks actually… that was middle of November so def Jan sometime

Reactions: 6
Tommy said at the end of the vlog he hopes the next 10 weeks fly by because he can’t wait to hold baby in his arms and she said it’s less than 10 weeks actually… that was middle of November so def Jan sometime
he also said molly is twenty months pregnant. I think we need to accept he has no understanding of time or dates

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Before her pregnancy was announced I thought they would breakup since he’s always partying and embarrassing her. She is the clear breadwinner in their relationship since his boxing career doesn’t exist and is a joke. Now she’s pregnant and seems like their relationship issues hasn't improved. Tommy looks done with her on the recent YouTube video

Reactions: 22
It's probably already been said but I couldn't believe the part of the blog where they said they moved hotels because it was too quiet, but said they didn't get a refund on the room at the quiet hotel and then went and paid for new rooms at a more lively hotel. She's been there 10 days so presumably we're talking £10k+ wasted on a hotel room just because it's too quiet. I really can't get over this kind of wastefulness when there are so many people struggling, it's despicable. If she has that much money to burn she should think about putting her money to good use to help those in need. It's just distasteful to waste money like that.
Spending money in Dior on babygrows that the kid will wear once or twice, but not even checking the price is also ridiculous. I understand we all have different incomes (although the same 24 hours) but spending money like this and bragging about it online as if its funny, is revolting.

Reactions: 32
Before her pregnancy was announced I thought they would breakup since he’s always partying and embarrassing her. She is the clear breadwinner in their relationship since his boxing career doesn’t exist and is a joke. Now she’s pregnant and seems like their relationship issues hasn't improved. Tommy looks done with her on the recent YouTube video
Tommy just wants her to have his kids like Tyson with Paris. If Molly thinks he’s going to turn into some wholesome dad of the year she’s got another think coming, if she and the baby aren’t his priority now (and they clearly aren’t considering he hasn’t even been with her for most of her pregnancy) they never will be.

Reactions: 20
I think we should wait until @lozzapaloozza works her magic
Her thread summaries are the funniest things that I ever read on tattle
53649398-2EDD-4E59-90F9-EAD28485424D.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's probably already been said but I couldn't believe the part of the blog where they said they moved hotels because it was too quiet, but said they didn't get a refund on the room at the quiet hotel and then went and paid for new rooms at a more lively hotel. She's been there 10 days so presumably we're talking £10k+ wasted on a hotel room just because it's too quiet. I really can't get over this kind of wastefulness when there are so many people struggling, it's despicable. If she has that much money to burn she should think about putting her money to good use to help those in need. It's just distasteful to waste money like that.
Spending money in Dior on babygrows that the kid will wear once or twice, but not even checking the price is also ridiculous. I understand we all have different incomes (although the same 24 hours) but spending money like this and bragging about it online as if its funny, is revolting.
surely though a heavily pregnant girl who loves staying home and being cosy at the best of times, who doesn’t drink or party, would prefer a quiet hotel? I don’t get it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.