Molly-Mae Hague #28 They think they’re deep because Shrek told them about layers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to a brand new thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soyyy it’s been a busy busy few weeks hasn’t it ??? We just revealed to you guysss a very very big secret, Tommy and I are having a little mini me, a Mini-Maegaret Thatcher, a baby girl 😚✌🏻 Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy, literallyyy, categoricallyyy, believe it ??? Love that for meee, love that for us. You guysss, what a dream, a literalll dream. I’m so excited to continue this unREALLL, literallyyy unbelievable, ☁ DREAM ☁ I’m literallyyy OBSESSED with that emoji you guysss, I need to stop but anywaysss

I’ve just booked Tommy in for his baby etiquette classes today becuz obviouslyyy he needs them ??? I don’t becuz I talk SO so perfect but Tommy just needs a little bit of help, doesn’t he ??? Love that for him x Can you believe he’s going to be a literalll dad ??? Pray for us, send help, we’re gonna need it. Maeybe I should start manifesting that for us ??? Let’s goyyy you guysss x My champ x R.I.P Timmy’s toeszzz x

I don’t want to be negative but I’m categoricallyyy fuming that my dream builders, who literallyyy are perfect and have been unbelievable, have been trolling me online ??? Can you believe it ??? I’m literallyyy soyyy shocked you guysss ??? I’m sorryyy that I wunted to change everything about my dReAm hoymeee ??? Maeybe I should’ve, sorryyy WE should’ve just built our own house ??? I’m literallyyy soyyy busy though, literallyyy, it’s 24 hours a day soyyy that wuz never gonna happen. I can’t even arrange a gender reveal balloon for myself ??? Love that for me x I’m soyyy lucky and super super blessed that Fran does everything for me ??? Do you guysss think she’ll change all the nappies for me ??? A girl can dReAmMm

Anywaysss I’m still soyyy shocked that I’m pregnant ??? MEEE ??? The girl who carries her chiyuldddhood teddies around in public ??? But I’ve been dreaming of this journey since I came out of the womb myself ??? It’s literallyyy such a dream of mine. I can’t believe it you guysss. It’s gunna be unREALLL, unbelieveable, such a journey, such a dream come true and I cannot wait to hear all of your baby girl name suggestions becuz you will NEVER ever guess it. It’s SO so unique, SO so extraordinary, nobody has ever EVER named their chiyulddd the name I’ve had chosen since I was conceived myself soyyy, you’ll never guess x You’re literallyyy gunna love it or hate it. Anywaysss thank you SO so much for being here on this unbelievable journey. I literallyyy need to stop talking. If you made it this far with my literalll squeal of a voice, I sound like a literalll chipmunk, then love that for you 😚✌🏻 Thank you SO so much for watching and I’ll see you in my next wunnn

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

👼🏼 Title by @Justhereforthegossip1 👼🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Soooo I have a confession I did buy her cosmetips edit and actually I really like it 😂. I know I know I judge myself and I’ll get my coat. Weirdly the bag isn’t that bad quality just annoying it has her name all over the bloody thing. Does this make me a fan? Do I need to purchase a fiat 500?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I KNOW THE NAME

Somebody I know who is close to Mollys managers family or something knows the name.
It’s BAMBI

He told me it was a girl before too and I didn’t know whether he was being serious and actually knew but he fr knows so I can 100% confirm that’s true lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139
I KNOW THE NAME

Somebody I know who is close to Mollys managers family or something knows the name.
It’s BAMBI

He told me it was a girl before too and I didn’t know whether he was being serious and actually knew but he fr knows so I can 100% confirm that’s true lmao
Only one Bambi on Instagram as far as I can see….

Reactions: 14
I KNOW THE NAME

It’s BAMBI

Weirdest thing! I read this and came off the thread, opened another thread and someone has shared a TikTok and the TikTok woman’s baby is called Bambi!! I’ve never known it as a human name and then twice in a minute I hear of it being used for a baby!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I KNOW THE NAME

It’s BAMBI

Kayla Morris’ sister has a baby called Bambi 🤣 sorry Molly but you were beaten by a Katie price wannabe’s sister 🥰

“Got himself a dad car”

Did he… or did you get it for him 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tyson criticised Anthony Joshua for being like Bambi in the ring.

Perhaps Tommy is like Bambi too and they’re naming her after her Dad. We probably won’t find out considering Tommy goes on the run from every fight he’s offered.

Reactions: 13
I really hope this isn’t going in her house. It reminds me of when I was in primary school and we’d wet toilet paper and throw it onto the ceiling 🤣 (Apparently it’s meant to be clouds, shock)

83DA5C7B-A0FB-4C33-8364-3214989823C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Someone has created an Instagram account with that name already 😂

Wonder if she will call it Bamby so the Y matches her and Tommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I KNOW THE NAME

It’s BAMBI

This comment absolutely killed me off with the dramatic capital letters 🤣🤣 thank you for this hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 51
the cat therapist thing killed me , i can’t believe she’s admitted that her cats piss and tit everywhere and they are gonna bring a baby into that house omg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dont the cat have a litter tray?
she said on her vlog that they won’t use them apparently but it’s definitely her not disciplining them , if she can’t train her cats idk how she’s gonna look after her kid poor girl having to grow up with two parents who don’t know how to look after themselves or a cat ahahaha

Reactions: 23
How the duck did she not notice her cats shitting in her bath? Not just one poo, ten poos. I’m disgusted. What a bleeping woman. Those poor cats are not ok

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.