Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ewlmaoew

I KNOW THE NAME

Somebody I know who is close to Mollys managers family or something knows the name.
It’s BAMBI

He told me it was a girl before too and I didn’t know whether he was being serious and actually knew but he fr knows so I can 100% confirm that’s true lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

wiltingviolet

Cats are normally incredibly clean animals, usually fastidious, and even very young kittens will use a litter tray. If they don’t it’s because they are very distressed - these cats have to live with continual building work with all the noise and disruption, and their owners that leave them regularly. I would imagine being house cats leaves them
Particularly vulnerable to the atmosphere at home - they have literally no where to go

They simply aren’t happy. The kindest thing to do would be to foster them on, especially with a baby coming in the house

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

kaaa2

VIP Member
You can’t hold the puppy thing against her in any way shape or form, it’s the dodgy breeder that’s completely to blame for this one. The poor things skull didn’t form and anything would have killed it.
hmm I think you can. She chose to get a designer puppy which was shipped in from Russia. Anyone who cares for animals would not do that

• Heart
Reactions: 92
I guarantee he has the filter logo on there because Molly is “sponsoring” his training through her business and it has to be done for legal reasons 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I wanted to ask you girls something as I got a kitten at start of the year and had to let it go.

I don’t know how anyone can cope with the smell, it was weeing and pooing everywhere. It kept going to the toilet next to the human toilet so I put the litter tray in there and it absolutely stank, I don’t know how anyone can live with that smell.

it would literally poo like 7-8 times a day. I gave it away as I could no longer cope with it, the breaking point was it jumping in my babies cot and weeing there. Then it shat on my bed.

I don’t know how people can prefer them over dogs, dogs have much more sense plus they don’t jump on all your surfaces.

I literally had to scoop poo 3-4 times a day. And it would get the litter everywhere as it would kick out the tray and even leave pooey footprints.

I don’t get how Molly would deal with it all!

i have a puppy now and it goes to do it’s business outside generally once a day. And he tells me when he needs to go outside. I don’t know how anyone could prefer a cat over that.
Nah sorry, if you think like that then you were right to let the cat go to another home with someone that loves it fully and can care for its needs. It’s not normal for a cat to be doing that, hope you care for and can spot when your dog is doing something out of the ordinary and don’t just give it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
You can’t hold the puppy thing against her in any way shape or form, it’s the dodgy breeder that’s completely to blame for this one. The poor things skull didn’t form and anything would have killed it.
I have two cats as well, both perfectly cared for, 6 monthly vet checks etc, very healthy and they’ll shit randomly in places too. Cats are assholes and do what they want.
Who picked the breeder? She did. Who made the decision to purchase a dog when she had not seen the mother, the condition of the dog, and decided to fly it over from Russia? She did! She’s a disgrace and she played a part in Chais death. Not to be excused.

Give. Me. Strength.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

cookies74

I don't think it's funny for anyone to be trolling the page of a pregnant girl saying her boyfriend got someone else pregnant. If it's true, someone should have reached out to her privately and have had a heart. She's carrying a small, innocent human and stress is awful for an unborn baby. I don't think that's funny at all 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Angel52

VIP Member

She’s horrified about John being the grandad 🤣
Christ, tell me you are regretting who you are having a child with without actually telling me? 😬 but tbh, I had major respect for her in this video, she was very honest and not trying to paint a picture that everything is perfect like she always try’s, this is so much bigger, clearly tommy isn’t that involved in the pregnancy as he is bought up to be like I don’t even want to think what he would be like with a newborn, probably absent, and John is volatile and should not be around a baby. Good luck with that all Molly. I truly feel sorry for her if this was a close friend I would be telling her to run.

Reactions: 75
Wow! She didn't hold back did she! I'm dying at the attitude she was giving to the interviewer straight off the bat "such a MAN thing to say. THAT! Yes THAT is fine" 🤣🤣 Tbf she's probably most annoyed that she's flown all the way out there for him to bottle it AGAIN. All the time he's spent away from her at camp etc, for THIS. She'll watch that interview back and be v annoyed with herself for being so transparent in the heat of the moment I'd say. But definitely refreshing to see everything isn't peaches and cream!

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I have so much to say about that interview that I can’t even put into words but she came across SO incredibly bad ??? Angry, bitter, fed up… I’m shocked at what she said because it doesn’t paint the picture perfect image she’s pushed for so long. It sounds like she can’t stand John, she almost looked scared at how he was behaving in the background but also used to it at the same time, which makes me question how often Tommy behaves like that as well. She really believed he would step up whilst she was pregnant and everything to do with this pregnancy has been negative for her, the complete opposite of what she hoped. She seems done with pregnancy and done with their relationship

• Heart