Molly-Mae Hague #28 They think they’re deep because Shrek told them about layers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit name lol somebody take the name on Instagram with mae in the middle too, knocks me sick that she could pull the stunt of calling it bambi mae, sounds like a tree species

Reactions: 16
Annoyingly, if it was Bambi she will certainly change it so the ‘tattle trolls’ are wrong. So we’ll never know if this is real tea or not😢
My iPhone is called Bambi and I also call my dads dog that. I wouldn’t name a baby after it though 😂

Reactions: 3
Kylie Jenner named one of her dogs Bambi 🤔 Wonder if that’s where she got her inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thought of her screeching "Bambi" in that annoying voice of hers is giving me PTSD already

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is with the dainty little Disney names. What if they don’t suit the kid when they’re older. Like give them a normal name 🤣

I went to school with a girl whose sister was called a name like Pixie (not her real name but it’s similar) and the girl ended up like into body building or something and she was like 6ft. People would hear Pixie and expect this tiny little person to show up and when this girl who could benchpress most men showed up they’d be like “your name doesn’t suit you”. She got so sick of it.

Imagine if Bambi ends up like this

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, isn’t Bambi a boy? It wouldn’t be a good name for a girl or a boy but it’s still not a girls name.

Reactions: 6
Bambi really? Hmm I’m not sure, that is a name already (albeit usually for a pet or a Nick name) and she said the name they picked isn’t actually a name.

Reactions: 7
Awh her poor cats, we got 2 kittens in May and everytime I scoop out their litter tray I think I can never see molly doing this and obviously she doesn’t! We had an issue with one of our last not using her litter so we added extra litter trays and tried out different litters till she was happy and now they both use their tray every time. It takes training and work to teach them to use their litter and now it might be too late for her cats! I’d hate for her to get rid of them because she hasn’t been looking after them properly. They must be so stressed with the builders and they must be left for such a long time on their own

Awh her poor cats, we got 2 kittens in May and everytime I scoop out their litter tray I think I can never see molly doing this and obviously she doesn’t! We had an issue with one of our last not using her litter so we added extra litter trays and tried out different litters till she was happy and now they both use their tray every time. It takes training and work to teach them to use their litter and now it might be too late for her cats! I’d hate for her to get rid of them because she hasn’t been looking after them properly. They must be so stressed with the builders and they must be left for such a long time on their own
Also her house is so stark and white, not cosy or homey at all

And is It not wild she sits on plt to order clothes from them, is she or was she not the creative director - you’d think she’d have plt on tap not have to sit on the website and order, or is it just me who finds that weird

Reactions: 14
Thoughts?

There’s a few pregnant celebrities at the Pride of Britain Awards this year (Lucy Fallon and Jorgie Porter), Molly will be fuming because I bet she thought she’d be the centre of attention 😂

85DEF4A7-DDF9-4023-9097-6442984A9C3D.jpeg

Edited to add that I’ve found what she actually looks like

A01212EA-34C3-47FE-BDCE-30D4534E223F.jpeg

AA019929-56BC-4248-89C4-F9D4EB9F01B7.jpeg

1C673E46-D6CD-407F-B34E-22FD109B6CE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has been asked before - Are you allowed to get Botox and filler when you’re pregnant? Genuine question as it looks like she’s had some but obvs could all have been before.

Reactions: 8
Thoughts?

There’s a few pregnant celebrities at the Pride of Britain Awards this year (Lucy Fallon and Jorgie Porter), Molly will be fuming because I bet she thought she’d be the centre of attention 😂

View attachment 1675037

Edited to add that I’ve found what she actually looks like

View attachment 1675066
View attachment 1675080
View attachment 1675068
I actually think she looks nice. Idk she can look good when she chooses stuff that suits her or looks good on her but 95% of the time she’s in her trackies which is why I don’t rate her fashion because it isn’t wearable for everyday.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.