Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thought when looking at her stories that all those products blatantly don’t work if she has stretch marks? Not the desired advert there Molls 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that thought when looking at her stories that all those products blatantly don’t work if she has stretch marks? Not the desired advert there Molls 😂😂
I agree, if you're gonna have stretch marks, you're gonna have them, its actually genetic and there's nothing you can do about it, no amount of expensive products could avoid it.

I do appreciate her being honest about them, saying she also has them (even tho she only mentions they are on her boobs), I hope it helps women who go through the same understand it's normal and nothing to feel bad about

Reactions: 28
Agree about Tommy being off at these camps once baba is born … how cringe he’s constantly at camps yet never fights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What pisses me off about her recent is that in every video now for the foreseeable she will bang on about the "little bit of a cold" and this will look like she's had this cold for like 2 months. Also good for her that she can randomly book hotel rooms and full on spa treatments. Most mothers especially at her age can't even dream about it. I am not a fan of how casually she talks about that.... 😅 Now all the fiat 500s will want to prioritise spa days over quality essentials.

Reactions: 24
okay ew… “toddler etiquette classes”? Wants it to grow up with a work ethic like her? Pardon, she sleeps all afternoon and does duck all with her beige life 😂
“It’s great for her brand”. Jesus H Christ what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s hilarious - what the flying duck is toddler etiquette.

I also that she only wants to hang out with ‘other’ famous families - no members of the proletariat then !!

I think the PR who write that may need sacking - it’s not a great look !!

Reactions: 23
What pisses me off about her recent is that in every video now for the foreseeable she will bang on about the "little bit of a cold" and this will look like she's had this cold for like 2 months. Also good for her that she can randomly book hotel rooms and full on spa treatments. Most mothers especially at her age can't even dream about it. I am not a fan of how casually she talks about that.... 😅 Now all the fiat 500s will want to prioritise spa days over quality essentials.
I completely agree! Watching her most recent video the way she talks about having to go to 2 work meetings, she's making out like she's soooo busy and overworked. Why does she need to stay at a hotel with Tommy for self care when she has a £4 million pound luxury mansion, and the majority of her daily routine is just self care and pampering herself?! She's insufferable and has no idea how the 'other half' live!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I completely agree! Watching her most recent video the way she talks about having to go to 2 work meetings, she's making out like she's soooo busy and overworked. Why does she need to stay at a hotel with Tommy for self care when she has a £4 million pound luxury mansion, and the majority of her daily routine is just self care and pampering herself?! She's insufferable and has no idea how the 'other half' live!
I’ve had two work meetings already this morning and it’s not even 11am. She doesn’t have a clue 🙈

Reactions: 15
was thinking this myself, don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to stop in a hotel once in a while to treat yourself, but most of us on here are living in 3 bed houses, not bleeping mansions 🙄😂

Reactions: 21
was thinking this myself, don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to stop in a hotel once in a while to treat yourself, but most of us on here are living in 3 bed houses, not bleeping mansions 🙄😂
It’s so bizarre to me! Like she has a luxury house filled to the brim with more products than an actual spa? Would you not prefer to enjoy that than spend a load of money just to have a bath and order an extortionate Deliveroo?? Because you’re “stressed” after “working” a couple of hours- and no doubt Fran did all the work anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s so bizarre to me! Like she has a luxury house filled to the brim with more products than an actual spa? Would you not prefer to enjoy that than spend a load of money just to have a bath and order an extortionate Deliveroo?? Because you’re “stressed” after “working” a couple of hours- and no doubt Fran did all the work anyway 🙄
Because like she said in her interview she's never happy with what she's got and is always obsessed with having more. Ie she's a greedy ungrateful brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who is this? 😂 I wonder does she Photoshop the picture herself and send it to her staff or do their contracts tell them to Photoshop the picture on her behalf?

963B5F09-A63B-4B2F-83FF-CAB11BF86F58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Who is this? 😂 I wonder does she Photoshop the picture herself and send it to her staff or do their contracts tell them to Photoshop the picture on her behalf?

View attachment 1640865
She has absolutely 1000000% had the “pixie tip non surgical nose job” done that’s really popular in aesthetics at the moment. Her nose NEVER looked like this I noticed it in her most recent video - hope she didn’t have it done while pregnant as it’s only since her latest video that I picked up on it. As someone who has also had this done I can tell on my life that she has had this procedure done

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.