Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we all knew it was a girl from the photo that was posted of the trolley with pink stuff in?

Reactions: 18
I’m quite surprised she posted the gender reveal now, considering she’d just uploaded the vlog! And in the vlog she says quite a bit that she’s not sure when/if she’ll do a gender reveal

I’m quite surprised she posted the gender reveal now, considering she’d just uploaded the vlog! And in the vlog she says quite a bit that she’s not sure when/if she’ll do a gender reveal
Because Gemma's plt release and all ekin news

Reactions: 30
It does seem very "just the two of them...and Maura"
I understand her family aren't on camera much etc. but it makes me wonder how much they approve of the whole thing

Reactions: 24
I understand her family aren't on camera much etc. but it makes me wonder how much they approve of the whole thing
Just had a look at Mauras insta to see what she had said (why does her last grid post look like a Michael Jackson tribute) the photo she put up to say molly would be a great mum is weird - it’s them about to kiss… She felt such a need to involve herself she couldn’t just use a photo of molly holding the doll on live island or something 😂

Reactions: 27
Tommy looks like he doesn’t give a tit, probably wanted a boy.
I hope Molly doesn’t put all the insecurities onto a girl… ie photoshop the baby

Laughing at Gemma’s quote “I like to think my style is timeless” … girl what style
The generic Fiat 500 outfit + Christian girl autumn hat how stylish

Reactions: 15
I missed the discussion on here about it being a girl so I was still convinced it would be a boy. I was quite shocked to see the pink confetti but maybe not as shocked as Tommy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Zoe would be on camera more now with her having her own YouTube channel/Instagram influencer. I don’t know if Molly is close to her mum because on love island they seem to have a weird relationship. I think her dad likes Tommy. I could be wrong

Laughing at Gemma’s quote “I like to think my style is timeless” … girl what style
50 shades of beige = cutting edge fashion 🥹

• Haha
Her jumps at the start of the video give me flashbacks to the “surprise” when she came into the new house. So childlike and cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was obvious it was a girl, she wouldn’t have been THAT happy if it was a boy and I think we all know that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
You can pay like 20k or something disgusting to have your gender picked and it doesn’t necessarily work but these two will definitely be the type to pay for this next time around

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.