Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the girl came out and said what happened. I don't think it's just me that came to the conclusion that she's accusing Tommy of cheating on Molly while Molly is pregnant. This girl knows what she's doing by writing a vague caption over a photo from Molly's maternity photoshoot. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Just seen that video of Syd telling her she’s pregnant & she couldn’t even let her have her moment could she. Made it all about her what a prick.

Reactions: 19
Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴

Reactions: 2
SO AM I 🫠🫠🫠

And then it’s Syd who asks Molly how she is, not the other way round ??? What a bleeping awful friend and it explains why she has no friends and the ones she does have fall out with her

#spookyszn xxx
DFBA4B38-5CE7-49AE-9E93-F30DA8038EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone know what this is about.. have i missed something?
If she’s hinting she/someone she knows slept with Timmy Fumbles then…gross.

Tommy would be gross for cheating and the person he cheated with is gross for getting with a guy in a relationship

Reactions: 11
Not trying to piss anyone off here but does anyone else think that mollys reaction was kinda normal? If my friend was pregnant I think I would also be excited we both were and come out with it as well 🤭 they both thought they may struggle to conceive and both fell at the same time I mean that’s pretty special! They’re very lucky girls

• Haha
Reactions: 104
Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴
tbh a lot of my friends use it and really rave about it. I’ve heard it is a good formula And a nice colour. I’ve not tried it personally but have said if I go back to fake tan I’d probably get it x

The last good tan I used was Isle of paradise. The colour wasn’t as dark as I usually would like but it literally dried so quickly and it smells nice (not like dog biscuits)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it strange that she hasn't posted a big gushy message for Bobby's birthday? Mummy Fran has been posting so much about it and mol is silent

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Pregnancy vlog is here, I don’t know if I can sit through it 😅🥴ohemgee guys it’s so magical x it’s been so hard to not tell you all x I can’t wait for my cash cow to be born ✨🥺 x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.