Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't even post on his youtube anymore. He did like 5 videos and then gave up just like everything else
I suppose following Molly around Dubai and the Maldives pays well.

Tbh he features in all her content so could say he was basically “acting” and built up her whole brand/image

I think it's been rightly said, he's just lazy. Surely he could have gotten into professional modelling too if he actually wanted to plus youtube.

He has connections with drug dealing and gangster families? I know nothing about Tommy’s family...

Reactions: 13
Sorry but why does there need to be two showers right beside each other? Why not have 2 separate areas and have the one shower in the middle? Makes no sense

Reactions: 16
How can Tyson say tommy “started from the bottom” he didn’t start from the fucking bottom, he got lucky and went on a reality show and got followers, promo and ads from that, Tommy doesn’t even work hard he drops out of fights all the time and stuffs his face silly when he’s supposed to be training if anything he’s a lazy shit

Reactions: 37
I’m glad he doesn’t bc it hopefully means actual male models get more work but yes he could easily have done more in the way of modelling in the UK for various brands.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why does there need to be two showers right beside each other? Why not have 2 separate areas and have the one shower in the middle? Makes no sense
Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.

Reactions: 8
Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.
I’m trying so hard to picture this (the double shower set up?) but I can’t. Is this in a video or her Instagram or something ?

Reactions: 3
they’re defo never showering together lol

Reactions: 25
On Instagram x
sorry but these doors are so ugly. you can get really nice doors and the amount of money shes spending she can deffo afford full seamless glass instead of this ugly brown?? metal??????

Reactions: 35
I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.

Reactions: 39
I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.
She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO

Reactions: 33
She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO
Whatever happened to Tommy’s German Shepard dog… he just decided to leave it behind I guess

Reactions: 3
It’s probably because he’s so dense and boring. He just isn’t charismatic or likeable. He doesn’t possess the intelligence to be witty or funny. He’s conventionally good looking if you’re into that kind of thing but personally no matter how fit someone is I could never date someone that seems as empty and “meh” in terms of personality.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.