Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid
White furniture won’t be white for long
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….

Reactions: 30
Atleast she will have some content now lol

Reactions: 6
Who……who hated her enough to put her in that green tracksuit??? That’s soooo unflattering for her body at the moment. And idk why I’m surprised but it seems from real vs insta pics she edited her bump to be more of a “D” shape than the “B” shape that I see in these pictures. And no bra?? It’s just a mess.

Reactions: 51
Ah the B bump lol, I had one of those. I never liked my bump but tbh I wish I’d just gotten over it and embraced it! Also is it just cold there or does she have her nips pierced?

Reactions: 14
Thing is it’s easy to look put together in 2nd trimester, it’s the third trimester and after baby is born

Reactions: 10
Nah why is she carrying round her dirty teddies for a shoot pls the biggest child there is

Reactions: 29
Omg cannot get over the 23 year old mum to be carrying around fucking dirty Teddies in her arm in public, actually the most embarrassing thing ever

Reactions: 33
Omg she’s Photoshopping her bump, that’s tragic and quite fucked up

I’m dead

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid
White furniture won’t be white for long
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….
New furniture and the cat straight up on top of it who does be pissing all over the place as well.

I'm sure Tommy will be happy with that photo of her nips

It looks like Molly and Maura are the real couple to me
Whenever I see a pic of them they just got a love look. Theres a glow with them.

Nope Im not starting rumours Its just my theory I dont think shes shes the spare part

He is a cute guy but I feel like its just a PR LI Romance. It keeps them in the headlines getting the big money deals. I think he pops when needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.