Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Whenever Tyson does Instagram stories about Tommy it gives me such cameo vibes. How much do we reckon Tommy pays Tyson a story?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

nightmareonbondstreet

From that short youtube video I really don’t think its a boy. I’m sure Tommy’s reaction would be much more than what was shown tbh if it was. Like he’s one of those clown men that jump around and start screaming at the fact its a boy🙄
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Tommy has a “huge announcement” at 6pm. I wonder if he’s finally got a job.
Maybe he’s learnt how to tie his shoelaces without mummy molly standing rolling her eyes and sighing ‘oh tommyyyyyyyyyy!’ while mummy fran shows him how to make two little bunny ears.

• Haha
  • Wow

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Funny how she hasn’t mentioned either of their families in any of this. I wonder why her mum hasn’t been to scans with her particularly the one that Tommy couldn’t make it for, she took Maura who isn’t exactly around the corner from her is she? I wonder how supportive mollys family are or aren’t. Also remember from one of her old videos when she did a q&a and was talking about babies she mentioned her sister was quite negative towards molly being pregnant or having kids in her early twenties
I do doubt that Molly's ex copper parents would be keen on having a Fury in the family. Obviously, I have no idea where the strain on their relationship comes from but I'm curious as to how her parents perceive her. Are they proud of her influencing career? Does it embarrass them? Do they see how Molly makes Zoe's milestones about her (e.g., the way MM had to let everyone know that she helped organise the proposal)? Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

kayl1986

VIP Member
So she just wants to be a girl mum. Two girls are her dream. She don't know if she'll show her but not decided yet . The name is something nobody would guess. She is going vlog the birth and not sure what she will share. Tommy have been living his life and life goes on for him .
I think she'll definitely show her girl asap . Money to me made and she'll vlog everything. Interesting to see what she'll call her

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
It does seem very "just the two of them...and Maura"
I understand her family aren't on camera much etc. but it makes me wonder how much they approve of the whole thing

jedwad87

Yep all of this. Love to see her parent and care for a disabled child/person all day and night then come back and say we all have the same 24 hours in a day. Dense bitch
EXACTLY! Her 24 hour comment, and most of her content let’s be honest, always gives me such deep classism vibes, maybe bc she’s so middle class - but like she’ll never realise how much privilege she has and how much of it isn’t earned from her version of ‘hard work’.

Her 24 hour comment just brings back bad memories for me. I had to work full time during Uni and still had my classmates be like ‘omg but we’ve all got the same 24 hours in the day 🥺’ like no we don’t Hattie, some of us have to bust our ass studying and working.

People like MM are never going to get it.

• Sad

lozza96

VIP Member
Tbf Tommy's reaction was a whole lot better than some dad's reactions I've seen on tiktok where there angry at least he's smiling 😆

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
To be fair I don’t think anyone in my family would like to be plastered all over my social media. So if I was a YouTuber I’d be keeping them off. Doesn’t mean our relationship is bad.

I think she will actually name the baby something quite normal like Amelia, Amelia-Mae or Ophelia.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Does Tommy have a big fat gypsy family?

would love to see Molly document herself visiting them, going to traveller festivals and having them all down her babies christening 🥹

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Has this been discussed yet ??? Sorry if it has I am once again behind 😭😭 just came up on my fyp…
If it’s true, he’s a total cunt.
However, I really don’t agree with this kind of post. Why not go to MM directly and deal with it privately. There is no need for this kind of public humiliation, especially when she’s pregnant.
Just another person looking for z-list gossip clout.

Just here to say

Chatty Member
What pisses me off about her recent is that in every video now for the foreseeable she will bang on about the "little bit of a cold" and this will look like she's had this cold for like 2 months. Also good for her that she can randomly book hotel rooms and full on spa treatments. Most mothers especially at her age can't even dream about it. I am not a fan of how casually she talks about that.... 😅 Now all the fiat 500s will want to prioritise spa days over quality essentials.