Molly-Mae Hague #26 As wild as a plain Nando’s and an early night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I CANT STAND HER… just drops into her new video how she loves her composite bonding on her teeth…she swore she hadn’t got composite bonding and she was all natural !!! even though it was obvious she had as her teeth were perfect .. now she just casually drops in she has it… she either can’t keep up with her own lies or she thinks by casually dropping in to her videos we will forget the lies she’s been telling

Edit : edge bonding is basically composite and not natural as she was making out *
It's so irritating when influencers are like this. They know what they're doing. It's like when people claim to not have any surgeries but they had botox and fillers.

Reactions: 5
What? Dedicated a clothing edit to the queen??🥴 I don’t think every company has done this..
It literally says that it's a post dedicated to remembering her. Nothing to do with a clothing edit?

Reactions: 2
At the top of the second photo with the clothes it says 1926-2022 if that’s what they’re referring to? Usually it will say the edits name at the top wont it or the item they’re searching for like dresses?

Just went on PLT and yeah it does. Can’t see what the person above posted though

Reactions: 4
They literally try and profit of anything don’t they🥴🥴 How insane is this
Not the 1926-2022 at the top like it’s a new range. 💀💀💀💀

This is so funny. “Babe wake up, RIP to The Queen range just dropped”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ye I agree.. every website is doing this even asos etc.. just as an acknowledgment to her passing… it’s not a
Queen edit 😂 (hate to laugh but that is my dark humour)

Reactions: 1
So, this was a random observation but I was watching one of her very old Ibiza vlogs (I was looking for the hotel she was staying in for a recommendation, turns out she didn’t recommend!) and in the bit where she’s talking by the pool with Tommy I noticed her Cartier bracelet is fake 👀👀

View attachment 1569351You can clearly see when her hand is on her face that one of the cartier “screws” is slanted and doesn’t align with the others. I’m sure she has real ones now but it just jumped out at me.
Good try on this one, but those are the screws that hold it together. They never sit straight like the engraved ones do. Mine sits exactly the same way.

Reactions: 2
whoever said it was right - wtf? How can it even be an edit.. crop tops and camo? Is it supposed to be when she used to go outdoors 😑

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure, I was always told a real Cartier closes so it aligns perfectly. The screw is used to close it not tighten it if that makes sense so all the screws look identical and sit in the same way. I could be wrong 😊
Unless the Cartier store sold me a fake it definitely doesn’t sit identical 🤣🤣🤣 mollys could still be fake anyway not that it makes much difference

Reactions: 7
whoever said it was right - wtf? How can it even be an edit.. crop tops and camo? Is it supposed to be when she used to go outdoors 😑
Queen Lizzie loved a crop top and camo from pretty little thing🤨🤨😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Omg she’s so irritating, could barely get through that recent vlog 🤮🤮 her voice is awful..she knows what she’s doing..so many pregnancy hints…out of breath when walking, the skin changes, wanting to tit herself (change in bowel habits) the obsession with fizzy water, going to yo sushi and not eating sushi..only the cooked stuff. Obnoxious twit! She annoys me, pissed off that I even gave her a view..the cherry on the cake was moaning that people dare to turn up at your house when you plaster it all over the videos and social media! She wants to pick and choose her privacy! 🤬🤬 airhead!

Reactions: 29
I work in the industry and can confirm molly is 100% pregnant. The pregnancy shoot has been done so can imagine an announcement is imminent!

• Wow
Reactions: 68
I work in the industry and can confirm molly is 100% pregnant. The pregnancy shoot has been done so can imagine an announcement is imminent!
But how do you know, surely she wouldn’t tell anyone outside of family/close circle? Whose let it slip 🤯

Reactions: 16
she feels less relevant every day…will anyone care about this baby 😅 it’s not like her fans are likely to be having kids rn

Reactions: 21
All the Fiat 500s are preparing their “goals” and “omggggg amazing babes” tweets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m 50/50 on whether she is or not but it sure would put Tommy’s “[the engagement] should have been done 6 months ago” in a different light.

Reactions: 16
she feels less relevant every day…will anyone care about this baby 😅 it’s not like her fans are likely to be having kids rn
I’m genuinely really surprised if it’s true. Why she’s tying herself down to a baby at her age with her career and her tit partner is beyond me. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.