Molly-Mae Hague #26 As wild as a plain Nando’s and an early night

Has Molly had a boob job? Is Molly pregnant?

• Yes and no

• Yes and yes

• No and yes

• No and no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my thread, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soyyy I want to categoricallyyy say that I’m actuallyyy SO soyyy offended that you guysss think I would have a secret boob job and not tell you ??? You know I like to keep it super super honest and REALLL on my channel ??? I would actuallyyy never Mol-LIE becuzzz that’s not me ??? I’m soyyy down to Earth x Like I said about my noyseee, I’ve literallyyy just gained weight and grown into my boobs ??? And I’m categoricallyyy not pregnant ??? Again it’s just weight gain you guysss. I would never tell anywunnn anywaysss becuzzz ✨ suspense ✨ and I care more about my Instagram engagement than my actualll engagement to Timmy. Anywaysss let’s not start this recap off on a negative becuzzz I love to keep it super super positive and up beat for you guysss

Before we start off being positive, haha sorry you guysss 😚✌🏻 I just want to come on here and say that I literallyyy do not want to hear a bad word said against Timmy ??? He’s literallyyy the wun for me ??? My soulmate ??? I categoricallyyy do not care that he’s fighting randoms at 4AM whilst I’m watching Shrek the tuuurd, lol sorry Ellen I’m not taking the piss out of you x But yeah, Timmy is such an angel and he could literallyyy never do anything wrong so let’s not even talk about it x We move 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss before we start being positive, omg you guysss I’m SO soyyy sorryyy, I literallyyy just want to say that I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I waited 500 years for my new sofa and it’s literallyyy the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen ??? Back to sitting in the cat beds for the next 10 years. FUMING. I literallyyy stink of fishy cat food and cat piss so love that for me x

Anywaysss I just got back from Paris… no wait, was it Iceland ??? Omg you guysss I literallyyy don’t even spend time at my house becuzzz I’m soyyy busy and always travelling ??? No wonder the cats hate me or is it becuzzz I sound like a banshee ??? Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy busy with work and as alwaysss there’s something SO soyyy exciting. INSANE. HYUGEEE about to happen, not x I’m literallyyy going to get in to soyyy much trouble with the ASA again becuzzz I don’t disclose my ad posts so love that for meee x I’ll be crying about that later for the sympathy x

Call me anything but ordinary you guysss but I’m honestlyyy soyyy boring now ??? I think even my Fiat 500’s have had enough of me :/ I’m literallyyy going to hide away in my big big mansion and complain about every little thing that the cats and Timmy do becuzzz I’m sooo miserable, lol just kidding I’m soyyy happy you guysss. I literallyyy promise ??? I’m soyyy blessed and lucky

Anywaysss thank you soyyy much for watching becuzzz I know how hard it is to listen to meee ??? No wonder Timmy would rather be anywhere but with me. No worries guysss becuzzz I’ve got Ellie Belly x Anywaysss I’ll see you in my next wunnn. It’s been unbelievable x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

✨ Title by @Pebbleybeach ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
just watching her new video - glow up?....

she is getting bonds on her teeth againnnn - natural???? defo going back to the filler-mae

Reactions: 13
Some of the comments think she’s pregnant bc she used the baby angel emoji
D5D4063E-83F3-41DC-BB11-246465CCCA3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So people have been turning up at her house asking for pictures 😅 hopefully she realises to not be so obvious with her home then posting it everywhere

The pregnancy speculation comments are getting bigger on all her posts

Reactions: 25
First Klarna and now Very so soon after the last ad 😌 Yikes

So people have been turning up at her house asking for pictures 😅 hopefully she realises to not be so obvious with her home then posting it everywhere

The pregnancy speculation comments are getting bigger on all her posts
Did you see the comment asking if she was pregnant and some randomer replied “yes she is” 😂 These Fiat 500’s are bleeping psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She more than likely isn’t pregnant, I feel like she started this bullshit rumour

Reactions: 15
The gal puts on weight and everyone accuses her of being pregnant 🥲 Not like she needed any more complexes lol but it’s weird that everyone jumps to pregnancy because that’s more likely than her gaining weight? The Fiat 500’s say us trolls are damaging her mental health but it’s actually them 🥲

Reactions: 52
She’s just trying to hop on the Madeline Argy trend with the ‘pretty girl talks about vulgar things’ stuff. She really didn’t need to tell us she nearly tit herself in Selfridges. Nothing wrong with shitting but it’s just not her style at all? Has this clean girl aesthetic and then inserts 5 mins of her talking about shitting?

Reactions: 25
The gal puts on weight and everyone accuses her of being pregnant 🥲 Not like she needed any more complexes lol but it’s weird that everyone jumps to pregnancy because that’s more likely than her gaining weight? The Fiat 500’s say us trolls are damaging her mental health but it’s actually them 🥲
I think it’s more just the fact that she overshares about so much that it’s weird that she hasn’t squashed it. Like she mentions plenty of times when she’s on her period or the cats pissing on the curtains but won’t say anything about a fake pregnancy rumour?
I’m not saying she has to justify rumours either but I feel like she’s definitely squashed other rumours very easily that weren’t true…

Reactions: 10
I am never ever the one to write anything but I’ve watched molly for quite a while and used to really enjoy her videos but the glow up video was quite upsetting, she sits complaining about how she cannot have a bath in her giant mansion and about having empty spaces in her house makes her sad. There are people right now debating whether to eat or to heat their homes at the moment.There are people living on the streets. It is so insensitive to even come out with that especially when there’s a major cost of living crisis going on.
I know she might not mean any malice or ill intent but she needs to be more mindful, not everyone can have the opportunity to have such an amazing space, some are struggling to even have a home at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I am never ever the one to write anything but I’ve watched molly for quite a while and used to really enjoy her videos but the glow up video was quite upsetting, she sits complaining about how she cannot have a bath in her giant mansion and about having empty spaces in her house makes her sad. There are people right now debating whether to eat or to heat their homes at the moment.There are people living on the streets. It is so insensitive to even come out with that especially when there’s a major cost of living crisis going on.
I know she might not mean any malice or ill intent but she needs to be more mindful, not everyone can have the opportunity to have such an amazing space, some are struggling to even have a home at the moment.
That’s just the way Molly is. She’s quiet a self-cantered and materialistic driven person. People aren’t really important to her. It’s interestping in a way as she shares her life expecting people to be interested but she has no interest in how other people live.
She has grown up middle class and now makes obscene money for minimum effort. She doesn’t know or seem to be able to comprehend what it is for families to struggle in the ways you’ve mentioned.
She had a chance with the 24 hour backlash to try and understand other peoples points of view of why everyones 24 hours is different due to their individual circumstances/ opportunities in life. She just didn’t care and chose to double down on her ignorant ‘you’re just not working hard enough’ narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s just the way Molly is. She’s quiet a self-cantered and materialistic driven person. People aren’t really important to her. It’s interestping in a way as she shares her life expecting people to be interested but she has no interest in how other people live.
She has grown up middle class and now makes obscene money for minimum effort. She doesn’t know or seem to be able to comprehend what it is for families to struggle in the ways you’ve mentioned.
She had a chance with the 24 hour backlash to try and understand other peoples points of view of why everyones 24 hours is different due to their individual circumstances/ opportunities in life. She just didn’t care and chose to double down on her ignorant ‘you’re just not working hard enough’ narrative.
Yes I so agree with this.
I have reacted in a negative way to her last video and with other comments she has made before as I am sure others have. I do not mean to be putting Mollymae down in anyway or be labelled as another “troll”. But I think moving forward for her she should as many others use their platform now to help others. Her viewing range is primarily younger girls and boys. Videos like affordable products and styles on a budget and self esteem and confidence boosting videos would help so many of her audience and herself to do things right with what she has and be more relatable. Personally If I were in a high position and I listened to the feedback my fans give me I would take a look at everything I am grateful for, everything that I have gained and feel more blessed and positive about my large house under construction to be my dream home, clothes that I have to wear everyday etc and make a change. I am not sure if she is very charitable in her private life so I can’t comment on that.
I am not sure if anyone has said any of this before so I don’t mean to repeat ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know wat happened to timmy fumbles apartment in london?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.