Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebakerrr

From a nurse perspective it really is so sad to see health care professionals share patient information for the sake of likes on tattle. The sonographer who shared this, and apparently now posts that she’s due in January with a girl? So morally wrong!! A Molly fan or not, every person deserves the right to patient confidentiality!

• Heart
Reactions: 158

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Tommy Fury has sowed Molly-Mae’s seed, it’s hard to believe they done the deed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 143

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m not going to lie, I know a baby is a blessing but I just think this is such a waste for her. She’s 23 years of age, a millionaire and has the luxury of being able to travel the world whenever she wants, do whatever she wants career wise and she’s tied herself down with Tommy Fury. I really don’t get it at all 😔

Reactions: 127

jedwad87

Not policing comments on here, but it’s a bit weird to be like ‘your life is unfulfilled and don’t know your purpose until you have kids’ lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

neaw

Can’t believe the amount of people on here saying she’s wasted her life. Get a grip of yourselves people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I find it weird Maura was there.
Maybe the baby was conceived while they were having a three way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 117

Lollypad

VIP Member
Why is Maura posting sonogram footage though…?!?!? Literally nothing to do with her give them their moment 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 106
To each their own but I just can’t understand why someone so young, in the prime of her life and with all this money would decide to have a baby now..

• Heart
Reactions: 93

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Someone I know said they’re “sobbing” over the news ??? Get a fucking grip love 🥲 You’re not getting invited to the baby shower

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90