Molly-Mae Hague #26 As wild as a plain Nando’s and an early night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people have been turning up at her house asking for pictures 😅 hopefully she realises to not be so obvious with her home then posting it everywhere

The pregnancy speculation comments are getting bigger on all her posts
Where does she say this??

Latest vlog, she fails to recognise the root of the problem though.
I wonder if she does this on purpose? She’s lived there how long now? And still not installed tall gates around the perimeter of the house? It’s so baffling to me I feel like she’s just an attention seeker and I doubt any of that actually happened (people turning up for photos)

Also I’m worried for her walking around Manchester City centre by herself, vlogging with all of that jewellery on her. Can’t see security anywhere but I’d be a little bit more conscious if I was her and draw less attention to myself

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Given the pregnancy speculation😂 Imagine the moaning with a newborn😅
I would live for lollapaloozas recaps of mollys baby vlogs and moans

Hey guysss! Welcome back to my thread, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soyyy I want to categoricallyyy say that I’m actuallyyy SO soyyy offended that you guysss think I would have a secret boob job and not tell you ??? You know I like to keep it super super honest and REALLL on my channel ??? I would actuallyyy never Mol-LIE becuzzz that’s not me ??? I’m soyyy down to Earth x Like I said about my noyseee, I’ve literallyyy just gained weight and grown into my boobs ??? And I’m categoricallyyy not pregnant ??? Again it’s just weight gain you guysss. I would never tell anywunnn anywaysss becuzzz ✨ suspense ✨ and I care more about my Instagram engagement than my actualll engagement to Timmy. Anywaysss let’s not start this recap off on a negative becuzzz I love to keep it super super positive and up beat for you guysss

Before we start off being positive, haha sorry you guysss 😚✌🏻 I just want to come on here and say that I literallyyy do not want to hear a bad word said against Timmy ??? He’s literallyyy the wun for me ??? My soulmate ??? I categoricallyyy do not care that he’s fighting randoms at 4AM whilst I’m watching Shrek the tuuurd, lol sorry Ellen I’m not taking the piss out of you x But yeah, Timmy is such an angel and he could literallyyy never do anything wrong so let’s not even talk about it x We move 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss before we start being positive, omg you guysss I’m SO soyyy sorryyy, I literallyyy just want to say that I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I waited 500 years for my new sofa and it’s literallyyy the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen ??? Back to sitting in the cat beds for the next 10 years. FUMING. I literallyyy stink of fishy cat food and cat piss so love that for me x

Anywaysss I just got back from Paris… no wait, was it Iceland ??? Omg you guysss I literallyyy don’t even spend time at my house becuzzz I’m soyyy busy and always travelling ??? No wonder the cats hate me or is it becuzzz I sound like a banshee ??? Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy busy with work and as alwaysss there’s something SO soyyy exciting. INSANE. HYUGEEE about to happen, not x I’m literallyyy going to get in to soyyy much trouble with the ASA again becuzzz I don’t disclose my ad posts so love that for meee x I’ll be crying about that later for the sympathy x

Call me anything but ordinary you guysss but I’m honestlyyy soyyy boring now ??? I think even my Fiat 500’s have had enough of me :/ I’m literallyyy going to hide away in my big big mansion and complain about every little thing that the cats and Timmy do becuzzz I’m sooo miserable, lol just kidding I’m soyyy happy you guysss. I literallyyy promise ??? I’m soyyy blessed and lucky

Anywaysss thank you soyyy much for watching becuzzz I know how hard it is to listen to meee ??? No wonder Timmy would rather be anywhere but with me. No worries guysss becuzzz I’ve got Ellie Belly x Anywaysss I’ll see you in my next wunnn. It’s been unbelievable x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

✨ Title by @Pebbleybeach ✨
Sorry I got your name wrong 🫠

Reactions: 7
Omg I CANT STAND HER… just drops into her new video how she loves her composite bonding on her teeth…she swore she hadn’t got composite bonding and she was all natural !!! even though it was obvious she had as her teeth were perfect .. now she just casually drops in she has it… she either can’t keep up with her own lies or she thinks by casually dropping in to her videos we will forget the lies she’s been telling

Edit : edge bonding is basically composite and not natural as she was making out *

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just thought I’d come on here and say that we are now on day 6 with no social media update what so ever just in case you didn’t notice 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d come on here and say that we are now on day 6 with no social media update what so ever just in case you didn’t notice 😂🤣
Maybe you’ve been blocked or something but I’ve defo seen her post on stories in the last couple days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, this was a random observation but I was watching one of her very old Ibiza vlogs (I was looking for the hotel she was staying in for a recommendation, turns out she didn’t recommend!) and in the bit where she’s talking by the pool with Tommy I noticed her Cartier bracelet is fake 👀👀

213C5097-032F-4ECD-B829-47D193119FB1.jpeg
You can clearly see when her hand is on her face that one of the cartier “screws” is slanted and doesn’t align with the others. I’m sure she has real ones now but it just jumped out at me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So, this was a random observation but I was watching one of her very old Ibiza vlogs (I was looking for the hotel she was staying in for a recommendation, turns out she didn’t recommend!) and in the bit where she’s talking by the pool with Tommy I noticed her Cartier bracelet is fake 👀👀

View attachment 1569351You can clearly see when her hand is on her face that one of the cartier “screws” is slanted and doesn’t align with the others. I’m sure she has real ones now but it just jumped out at me.
I’m not sure. The bracelet is actually in two halves and has two screws, which do not lay horizontal when closed, they sit diagonally! So I have to actually defend her on this one 😂

Reactions: 10
They literally try and profit of anything don’t they🥴🥴 How insane is this
In all fairness, literally every company has done this. Even every website. I went to pay a PCN this morning and this was the first thing i saw on the website.

Reactions: 10
In all fairness, literally every company has done this. Even every website. I went to pay a PCN this morning and this was the first thing i saw on the website.
What? Dedicated a clothing edit to the queen??🥴 I don’t think every company has done this..

Reactions: 9
Where does it say there dedicating a clothing line ? It literally says remembering the queen which is the same as what they have on every website ?

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure. The bracelet is actually in two halves and has two screws, which do not lay horizontal when closed, they sit diagonally! So I have to actually defend her on this one 😂
I’m not sure, I was always told a real Cartier closes so it aligns perfectly. The screw is used to close it not tighten it if that makes sense so all the screws look identical and sit in the same way. I could be wrong 😊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.