Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon we’ll see the number of prison breaks skyrocket once Molly starts being streamed in prisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe how different her sisters content is. I know this is a MM thread but cripes her vlogs are actually enjoyable and she seems to work hard and not take things for granted. Her partner seems to actually treat her well and like spending time with her as well, I know who I'd rather my daughter be influenced by! Polar opposites.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how different her sisters content is. I know this is a MM thread but cripes her vlogs are actually enjoyable and she seems to work hard and not take things for granted. Her partner seems to actually treat her well and like spending time with her as well, I know who I'd rather my daughter be influenced by! Polar opposites.
She may be Molly’s sister and has benefitted from the same privileges that their parents could afford them but all the money she’s earned have come from jobs where she has to clock in and clock out and other people don’t pander to her wants/desires. Also, she met her boyfriend more organically than Molly and Tommy + she’s older and has had more life experiences. All that makes a world of difference as to how people behave in the real world. Molly would benefit from not being her own boss, a lot of influencers would.

Reactions: 17
I actually binge watched her sisters videos today and LOVE them, she’s so humble and her relationship is beautiful and so genuine. Love it.

Reactions: 6
She looks completely different and her boobs are enormous !!
i agree she looks completely different but her boobs aren’t enormous?? i feel like they’re very averagely sized and when you see unedited photos you can tell they fit her body nicely

i unsubscribed from Molly and followed her sister, something really refreshing about following someone with a normal job and looks who doesn’t just live for the polished insta aesthetic 😎

thought I'd hop on this thread as i met Tommy the other day. I was looking and it doesn't look like there's many photos of molly or tommy with fans around. Tommy's security man seemed quite pushy when quite a few people tried to get photos. Is there a reason for this? Also why does most of the general public expect Molly to follow him around? I don't know loads about the pair of them but is she not capable of staying home without him?

Reactions: 2
thought I'd hop on this thread as i met Tommy the other day. I was looking and it doesn't look like there's many photos of molly or tommy with fans around. Tommy's security man seemed quite pushy when quite a few people tried to get photos. Is there a reason for this? Also why does most of the general public expect Molly to follow him around? I don't know loads about the pair of them but is she not capable of staying home without him?
molly wont want fans posting unedited pics of her

Reactions: 3
Hii girls, a little off topic but I’m looking for a curler and saw that mollys curlers have awful reviews.. does anyone have any recommendations for medium length hair? 😊

Hii girls, a little off topic but I’m looking for a curler and saw that mollys curlers have awful reviews.. does anyone have any recommendations for medium length hair? 😊
I honestly swear by the primark curler lol, or the mark hill exchange barrel ones - theyre super cheap too !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.