Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. The boob job is showing
2. Who acc paps them like genuinely who’s job is it. When they get a call to go take pics of molly who acc accepts jt 😭😭View attachment 1422777
I am currently wearing Molly's outfit down to the shoes (although I've paired mine with socks 🤣 ). I do not consider it a going out outfit. So, I genuinely have to know what she thought when she put it together and called the paps on herself? An overly popular Chanel bag does not in fact maketh an outfit, Molly.
FAE398AC-89BA-4472-B1CB-41B575C780FC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion I don't think she's had a boob job I think she's just gained weight we do go through a second puberty in our early 20s

Reactions: 41
yeah but shes clearly wearing no bra a lot of the time and her boobs are way bigger and perky lol plus she had literally no boobs on love island i dont think she's gained THAT much weight lol

Reactions: 15
yeah but shes clearly wearing no bra a lot of the time and her boobs are way bigger and perky lol plus she had literally no boobs on love island i dont think she's gained THAT much weight lol
the top is quite tight which is probably emphasising them being perky, some people gain weight in different places first and she has definitely gained a quite a bit if you look back to love island (not that there’s anything wrong with that), also birth control can make your boobs grow

Reactions: 9
the top is quite tight which is probably emphasising them being perky, some people gain weight in different places first and she has definitely gained a quite a bit if you look back to love island (not that there’s anything wrong with that), also birth control can make your boobs grow
Yeah they likely only look so large because she’s editing her stomach

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Molly, you look like a size 4 or 6 here when everyone with eyes can clearly see you are bloody not, at least be REALISTIC with your ridiculous editing. She’s such a catfish 😂😂
her head is also two sizes too big for her edited body also, or it could be that big bleeping ego to be honest.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unpopular opinion I don't think she's had a boob job I think she's just gained weight we do go through a second puberty in our early 20s
I agree. I used to be a similar size to what Molly was and I’m now a similar size to what she is now. The first place I put weight on is my boobs and mine look massive to what they used to be (I hate it 😭) I don’t think she’s had one, it’s just weight gain, and she’s blessed with them still sitting nicely.

Reactions: 6
It’s beyond that photo though, watch her Dubai vlog they were looking very big and perky in some clips. That vlog made me think she has.

She’s had so much tit done it’s impossible to ever know as she wouldn’t admit it. She’s had so many ‘operations’ for things which wouldn’t surprise me if one was a boob job cover up🤫

Either way you can’t trust her. She’s nowhere near as natural as people think

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Molly, you look like a size 4 or 6 here when everyone with eyes can clearly see you are bloody not, at least be REALISTIC with your ridiculous editing. She’s such a catfish 😂😂
her head is also two sizes too big for her edited body also, or it could be that big bleeping ego to be honest.
The warping on the skirting board 😭😭

Reactions: 3
So where’s the waist snatch and boob lift in the pic? I can’t see it at all

Reactions: 1
Even if she hasn’t had a full on breast augmentation I still reckon she’s had a boob lift because they do look different and I don’t think it’s just weight gain alone, more likely a mixture of some weight gain along with uplift to make them perkier. It’s a shame she doesn’t admit to half of these things, she has the platform to give education and advice to young people around these topics.

Reactions: 11
Anyone see what MM ordered when she was with Maura? All beige. Now I’m ALL HERE for ladies eating WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT. But her editing her body to seem like she’s a size 4 and causing young girls to avoid the beige foods pisses me off

Anyone see what MM ordered when she was with Maura? All beige. Now I’m ALL HERE for ladies eating WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT. But her editing her body to seem like she’s a size 4 and causing young girls to avoid the beige foods pisses me off
We all know if Molly had ordered the salad instead she would have spewed that all over her story 😂 also I’m gonna be honest, If someone is genuinely stupid enough to believe Molly is anything like her Instagram after real photos come out on the daily they deserve a smack, just to wake up their clearly dormant brain cells 😂

Reactions: 13
Spaghetti with a side of chips, fair enough. But with tempura vegetables and peas with bacon? Is she alright? 🤣

BB626538-EFB1-4231-B4BD-BE53E932E8F6.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.