Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladypercy

This popped up on my twitter feed

Look at the pic they used. I’m starting to think the journalist is from tattle 😭😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Was hilarious how they mentioned she kept saying “blessed.” She literally don’t have a big enough vocabulary to articulate herself even in a huge interview like that 😭 melt

Also fucking SCREAMING at the sarcasm in this quote: “All Hague brings, says Britton (Fran) firmly, is the ‘creative vision’ - a vision that includes multiple stretch-jersey separates and, this season, a green polyurethane blazer.” 😭😭 no way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I LOVE how passive aggressive that article is- she deffo won’t be promoting it!

Also calling Fran ‘aggressive’ and she jumps in and says ‘Molly doesn’t speak about those things’ when asked about PLT exploiting their workers. How pathetic, clearly ashamed and know it’s not right but too money hungry. The catfish and mummy fran make me so angry, glad the journalist clearly hates her😭

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I feel like her book is just an attempt to play the ‘I had it so hard’ card. Like, I don’t doubt for one minute how tough divorce is in childhood, I’ve been there. BUT, I know it’s gonna be a load of crap about how she never had any holidays, parents wouldn’t buy her things, making out she had it so tough when this evidently wasn’t the case. All the passive aggressive things she’s said in videos about how her family never took them to Florida.

Her family is middle class, she never had it hard in comparison. Just feel like it’s all so whingey, and a total lack of self awareness. Like what is becoming molly mae? You went on love island and got a brand deal because you were stereotypically pretty with overfilled lips?

• Heart
Reactions: 72

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks reading your own book is a bit, gross ..? bitch, you're supposed to have written it & knows what's inside!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

panini

VIP Member
I feel like her book is just an attempt to play the ‘I had it so hard’ card. Like, I don’t doubt for one minute how tough divorce is in childhood, I’ve been there. BUT, I know it’s gonna be a load of crap about how she never had any holidays, parents wouldn’t buy her things, making out she had it so tough when this evidently wasn’t the case. All the passive aggressive things she’s said in videos about how her family never took them to Florida.

Her family is middle class, she never had it hard in comparison. Just feel like it’s all so whingey, and a total lack of self awareness. Like what is becoming molly mae? You went on love island and got a brand deal because you were stereotypically pretty with overfilled lips?
It’s tricky to try and make it seem like life is hard when on the same page you’re mentioning your Sunday orchestra class.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

wordzalad

VIP Member
I can’t imagine tommy agreeing to molly having a boob job and he seems the controlling type
Let’s be fair he doesn’t notice that shes re done her lips and filler. Hes got about one brain cell floating about like the DVD screensaver and he only has a thought when it hits the corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Mrs Mangel

Hi Guys…
If you watch a documentary on you tube (done by Bt sport) it’s called no filter
At the end tommy wants to party and you hear him saying to Tyson Fury after his wembley boxing match “SHE BRINGS ME DOWN” obvs meaning Molly
Tyson then says “go home to your misss”…

so it ain’t all as rosy as they make out.
Surprised they left that bit in…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Lollyy

VIP Member
I bit the bullet and got the book.. nothing too interesting so far tbh, not much that she hasn’t said before! Her mum relied on alcohol a bit after the divorce and that’s why she’s not into it.. goes into all the jobs she’s had which she’s already spoken about..

Talks about all the activities she did as a kid.. cello, Irish dancing, swimming, running, etc., She basically got fired from her gym job 😂 had a doctors note for glandular fever and then they saw she was on nights out and at pageant events 😂 says her circle is quite small (as she always says) but then goes on to list about 10-15 people 😂 not what I consider small but ok 😂 said the only big arguments she’s had with Tommy have been about when he drinks which seems a big controlling.. also talks about a big fallout with a best friend which I definitely think is about Ella.. also goes into her rise from starting Instagram, being a small influencer and all the growth.. that’s all I can remember, again it’s not much she hasn’t said before tbh!
Pagents, swimming, cello and Irish dancing.. sounds like she had an extremely poor childhood bless her! 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s really up her own arse in the latest vlog…going for a Starbucks with her replacement Irish pal (now Mauras done a runner) and she asks for two waters and they dared to serve her room temperature bottled water..she then makes a face as the girl hands her the bottles and says “oooh they’re warm, they’re basically WARM” with a scrunched up face, the girl swops them for cold bottles..again the diva Molly rolls her eyes and says “she HATES me” whilst grabbing the coffees, sniggering, rolling her eyes and biting her nail. Then does a fake smile and drives off laughing and screaming “that girl hated me” 😱 sorry, but what a stuck up, entitled little brat. I used to work in customer service and I hated customers like her who made you feel like crap for trying to do your job. Arsehole! 💩

Reactions: 61