Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another videyohhh thread recap, I hope you’re all doing well, soOoyyy

It’s my birthdayyy 😚✌🏻 We’ve come to Dubai and I cannot wait to show you guysss what Fran Timmy has set up for me 🥺🥺🥺 Definitely not a ring becuzzz he’s soyyy sick of me asking. You might be wundering who looks after my babies Eggy and Breaddy whilst we’re away, I promise you guysss I don’t leave them alone ??? We have someWUN that comes to the house to look after them and soyyy nobody tries to rob us again ???

It’s been a minute you guysss, a literalll minute. I’ve literallyyy had noyyy Internet soyyy I’ve literallyyy been living like I’m in the 1800’s ??? I have SO so much to catch you guysss up on ??? It’s literallyyy SO so busy around here. I never stop. I’m working 24 hours a day, sometimes 25 hours a day ??? And working whilst everyWUN else is sleeping 😚✌🏻

I’ve literallyyy just been in my pyjamas, with noyyy make-up on and my hair looking greasEEE whilst organising the house. We’ve literallyyy been working SO so hard. You guysss know I hired THE MOYSTTT hard working builders that ever lived soyyy things are moving soyyy quicklyyy, I actuallyyy can’t believe it ??? Can you believe it ??? I just can’t. It’s INSANE. It’s just a shame that we aren’t blessed for space in our soon to be gym ??? Literallyyy x Deprived x Love that for meee x We’re literallyyy transforming every single ruymmm in the house. The contractors literallyyy hate me at this point but we move x Anywaysss the transformation on this house… WOW. It’s going to be HYUGE. INSANE. I’m so excited to continue this ✨ journeyyy ✨ with you guysss

Anywaysss in other news…

*stirs hot chocolate aggressively*

*sniffs*

I’m categoricallyyy FUMING. No reallyyy, my sister just got engaged ??? It was soyyy hard keeping it a secret. The hardest kept secret ever ??? I literallyyy wanted to tell her and ruin it ??? Can you believe they got engaged before US ??? I’m hacked off. HACKED OFF. First Ella’s wedding ??? My sister got engaged ??? And now Fran’s engaged ??? Nahhh. NAH. Sorry you guysss. I just can’t even talk about it. Absolutelyyy not the WUN

ERRR Tommyyy ??? When are you going to propose to me ???

You guysss MY book is literallyyy coming out soon and I’m 100% going to do a book tour for you guysss 🥺🥺🥺 Especiallyyy for my Fiat 500’s becuzzz you guysss are literallyyy the best and I love you all SO so much. It’s just a thank you to you guysss for licking my arse soyyy much so that I could buy my dream hoymeee, becuzzz Timmy couldn’t contribute much ??? Even after he won his fight ??? He has old fashioned morals you guysss x Anywaysss where is Timmy ??? I hope he’s not out taking selfies with girls becuzzz I literallyyy won’t even let him like another girls picture on Instagram ??? That’s not okayyy ??? I’m sorry if you guysss are okay with that but that’s not for me ??? But you guysss know we never argue becuzzz we’re made for each other x He’s the Ellie to my Belly x The Eggy to my Breaddy x

Anywaysss me and Timmy are still SO so in love and super super happy. We’re literallyyy ✨ soulmates ✨ I definitelyyy haven’t mentioned that before. We’ve just got back from LA and now we’re in Dubai ??? We had such an unREALLL trip you guysss. We went to Universal Studios twice ??? It was literallyyy my biggest dream to go there. We’re a couple of big kids 😚✌🏻 I’m soyyy sorry that there won’t be a videyohhh from the trip but I just don’t have the time to Photoshop and edit a videyohhh soyyy, let’s not even talk about it x I don’t really buy anything designer anymore becuzzz I’m happy within myself but do you guysss want to see a haul of what I picked up? Let me know x

*sniffs*

Anywaysss I feel SO so lucky and super super blessed to have been on soyyy many trips recently. My favourite part of my trip to Palma wuzzz writing my song with Jack…

I WUZZZ ALONE, AFRAID AND SCAREDDD

You have to make your throat tremble when you sing that bit you guysss. I promise you I’m not 5 years old ???

Anywaysss you guysss I’m back on my health ✨ journeyyy ✨ becuzzz I ate soyyy badly in LA but I’m not even bothered about it ??? Gym selfies at 7AM are the wunnn x I have to post everytime I’m at the gym and eating a salad becuzzz I have to show you guysss how healthy I am ??? I’m soyyy natural you guysss x 100% filler free x

Anywaysss thank you SO so much for being here you guysss. I love you all SO so much and I’ll see you in my next wunnn, or maybe I’ll see you at my book tour 🥺🥺🥺 No photos though you guysss unless they have been Photoshopped by me 😚✌🏻

*waves*

Bye guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries that everyWUN is engaged before me*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else think she’s starting to talk like Jordan Lipscombe and adopt the same mannerisms? Also, I dislike her stupid whiney cat voice 🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
Finally got bored enough to watch her prep for holiday vlog. Thoughts:

- firstly, what a weird title. Who "preps" for a holiday? Pack your bags, check in and gtfo.

- the jet lag has put her off going to LA. Couldn't sound more privelaged and spoilt if she tried. God help me, I'm not even 3 mins into the video.

- why is it so cool to say how "ugly" you are? She's arguably very very pretty so coming from her sounds fake. She knows it's not true. Attention seeking.

- I worry about people who look up to her. To say that she doesn't feel "like a woman" because she has some body hair is acTually terrible. Feeling feminine is not about how you think you look, and if she propels this idea further we are going to have lots of insecure young women unsure of themselves and not going anywhere.

- "shave every orifice of my body" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

- how can anyone call her independent when she's crying to Fran when any little thing goes wrong? "Fran I broke a suitcase, the wheel fell off help😭😭" she's honestly a child.

- does she know that cats have survival instincts that are better evolved than her own? She's worried that the cat is gonna jump through the railing to the ceramic floor. Jesus. I don't even know what to say to that, it's insane lol

- can't deal with the narcissism of her trying on clothes from a fast fashion brand made by poorly paid staff and advertising it as staples. Staples if you want to kill the planet and make the rich richer babe

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I usually like watching her, but OMG I cannot believe her statements saying she feels like a "poor excuse for a woman" because she hasn't shaved or done her nails or whatever..... hair removal is personal preference, Molly.. I'm sorry you don't realise that!

Reactions: 50
How can you have a suitcase so heavy? the weird accents and words what does illy mean ? Also a lot of those PLT clothes didn't fit like the green trousers.

Reactions: 4
Also some women grow body hair more than others and some don’t. If I didn’t shave, pluck or wax, I reckon I’d be hairier than a lot of men, doesn’t mean I’m not a woman 🤣.

Molly has such a backwards attitude. She reminds me of the people in the 2000s when I was a young kid/teenager that made women think size 6 and blonde good everything else bad

Reactions: 41
I usually like watching her, but OMG I cannot believe her statements saying she feels like a "poor excuse for a woman" because she hasn't shaved or done her nails or whatever..... hair removal is personal preference, Molly.. I'm sorry you don't realise that!
I reckon part of the problem is Tommy. He strikes me as such an immature man that he would be disgusted by the sight of body hair.

Reactions: 49
Ok stop why is Molly Mae copying Elle Darby of all people with this caption 🤣🤣🤣
D54C9536-47E7-43B2-B1C5-22A0148DD09E.jpeg
16BF1C2E-F51A-4C15-8A54-0FFB327A1E9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hi Guys…
If you watch a documentary on you tube (done by Bt sport) it’s called no filter
At the end tommy wants to party and you hear him saying to Tyson Fury after his wembley boxing match “SHE BRINGS ME DOWN” obvs meaning Molly
Tyson then says “go home to your misss”…

so it ain’t all as rosy as they make out.
Surprised they left that bit in…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I reckon part of the problem is Tommy. He strikes me as such an immature man that he would be disgusted by the sight of body hair.
I bet he would be one of those guys who think women have naturally purple eyelids when they wear make up but they don’t have to pluck their eyebrows or wax their chin or whatever

Reactions: 8
Omg @Mrs Mangel after listening to the clip a few times (inserted below), she clearly says “Tommy, if you don’t come back with me I won’t come back to you, I will never do” and then she goes completely nuts 🤣 All because he wanted to go out for a few drinks with his brother after his win 🚩🚩🚩

Starts at 24:41

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ok stop why is Molly Mae copying Elle Darby of all people with this caption 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1300633View attachment 1300634
Well they are friends, even after Elle was thoroughly cancelled her father did a post defending her and recently her sister liked Elle's comeback post.

Also has it never occurred to her fans to wonder who is taking these photos. This is supposed to be a private, romantic moment of the two being intimate and there is someone (probably Fran) there to take a professional quality photo of it. Can't they see the stagey-ness of photos like that.

Omg @Mrs Mangel after listening to the clip a few times (inserted below), she clearly says “Tommy, if you don’t come back with me I won’t come back to you, I will never do” and then she goes completely nuts 🤣 All because he wanted to go out for a few drinks with his brother after his win 🚩🚩🚩

To be fair Tyson and his mates don't seem to want him to go drinking with them...which makes the whole thing even more pathetic. He'd rather go drinking with a bunch of people that don't want him than spend time with Molly. Then again they could be doing that because Molly is visibly upset at him. Either way they are much more disfunctional couple than their ultra staged insta content would have us believe.

Reactions: 43
Seems like Tommy has already had a few and wants to go out. I'd say with molly sitting there they didn't want to encourage him. She looks fed up past her bed time.

Reactions: 23

Lol not what she makes out in front of the camera about their relationship, sitting there all smug and stroppy in the car. Brat

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.