Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was hilarious how they mentioned she kept saying “blessed.” She literally don’t have a big enough vocabulary to articulate herself even in a huge interview like that 😭 melt

Also bleeping SCREAMING at the sarcasm in this quote: “All Hague brings, says Britton (Fran) firmly, is the ‘creative vision’ - a vision that includes multiple stretch-jersey separates and, this season, a green polyurethane blazer.” 😭😭 no way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I love the journalist acknowledging how little she actually does at PLT and how stupid her #blesseds #manifests are AND the BEAUTIFUL comparison to Thatcher, especially conveying that Mae-gret genuinely can’t understand why everyone doesn’t just try as hard as her?!! Amazing. Iconic.

Reactions: 50
Loving the negative vibes throughout. As if the interviewer aimed to mock her through this article from the start 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 39
AEEAC205-EABF-4801-B0FC-6B83C049B9C0.jpeg

I know dyslexia exists I know spelling doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of life I am no grammar police and I would never correct anyone but I saw this and thought “lol dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I LOVE how passive aggressive that article is- she deffo won’t be promoting it!

Also calling Fran ‘aggressive’ and she jumps in and says ‘Molly doesn’t speak about those things’ when asked about PLT exploiting their workers. How pathetic, clearly ashamed and know it’s not right but too money hungry. The catfish and mummy fran make me so angry, glad the journalist clearly hates her😭
Don't know if it was intentional but it's kind of funny how the journalist specifies that Tyson and Tommy are half-brothers after mentioning that Tommy was boxer. Kind of plants the seed that he probably didn't get Tyson's talent as evidenced by the fact that he's most known for Love Island and he's not an accomplished boxer to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

This popped up on my twitter feed

Look at the pic they used. I’m starting to think the journalist is from tattle 😭😭🤣
Said it before and I’ll say it again She looks like Jeffree Star

I LOVE how passive aggressive that article is- she deffo won’t be promoting it!

Also calling Fran ‘aggressive’ and she jumps in and says ‘Molly doesn’t speak about those things’ when asked about PLT exploiting their workers. How pathetic, clearly ashamed and know it’s not right but too money hungry. The catfish and mummy fran make me so angry, glad the journalist clearly hates her😭
Molly doesn’t speak about those things, as if she’s a child, like babe she’s the director she should be speaking about them.

Wants to be a boss babe but doesn’t want to deal with the bad parts

Reactions: 26
Lol at how she says ‘we’re two big kids’
Yes, yes you are at 22 and 23.

Reactions: 18
Well IMO if she is happy to take the money and to be associated with them she should have the guts the talk about 'those thing' ok Fran?

Reactions: 49
Her video of her pinching Tommy’s food 😂😂 his face did not look happy! Then again I’d be fuming too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her nose looks like mine there and I do not have the little button nose she photoshops in 🤣 so it’s either cosmetic procedure or it’s a lot of photoshop

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.