Molly-Mae Hague #24 There was an engagement but it wasn’t mine, hurry up Timmy it’s my time to shine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg @Mrs Mangel after listening to the clip a few times (inserted below), she clearly says “Tommy, if you don’t come back with me I won’t come back to you, I will never do” and then she goes completely nuts 🤣 All because he wanted to go out for a few drinks with his brother after his win 🚩🚩🚩

Starts at 24:41

This is quality I hope it goes viral and exposes the fakeness of it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Guys…
If you watch a documentary on you tube (done by Bt sport) it’s called no filter
At the end tommy wants to party and you hear him saying to Tyson Fury after his wembley boxing match “SHE BRINGS ME DOWN” obvs meaning Molly
Tyson then says “go home to your misss”…

so it ain’t all as rosy as they make out.
Surprised they left that bit in…
When does he say she brings me down in the video I can’t hear it? I can hear Tyson saying “go home to your missus she’s been good to you….”

Reactions: 13
Hi Guys…
If you watch a documentary on you tube (done by Bt sport) it’s called no filter
At the end tommy wants to party and you hear him saying to Tyson Fury after his wembley boxing match “SHE BRINGS ME DOWN” obvs meaning Molly
Tyson then says “go home to your misss”…

so it ain’t all as rosy as they make out.
Surprised they left that bit in…
I’ve watched it and can hear Tommy say “come on boys, this puts me on a dampener, puts me on a dampener” obviously feeling a bit down cos Tyson won’t let him go to a club. I don’t hear anything about Molly bringing him down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg @Mrs Mangel after listening to the clip a few times (inserted below), she clearly says “Tommy, if you don’t come back with me I won’t come back to you, I will never do” and then she goes completely nuts 🤣 All because he wanted to go out for a few drinks with his brother after his win 🚩🚩🚩

BRAVO 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2

Love it

When does he say she brings me down in the video I can’t hear it? I can hear Tyson saying “go home to your missus she’s been good to you….”
Maybe it’s been taken out already?

Might be more like puts me on a dampener listen clearly you will hear him say it

Reactions: 3
Fran is probably there to set up their engagement and give Tommy the ring Molly bought herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This popped up on my twitter feed

Look at the pic they used. I’m starting to think the journalist is from tattle 😭😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I reckon part of the problem is Tommy. He strikes me as such an immature man that he would be disgusted by the sight of body hair.
I can't lie I think I remember him saying that body hair doesn't bother him and Molly definitely mentioned it a long time ago on youtube that thankfully Tommy doesn't actually care cos she's a hairy girl and that it bothers her more

Reactions: 4
I can't lie I think I remember him saying that body hair doesn't bother him and Molly definitely mentioned it a long time ago on youtube that thankfully Tommy doesn't actually care cos she's a hairy girl and that it bothers her more
He called her hairy on love island and was pointing out the hair on her arms and not in a good way

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I LOVE how passive aggressive that article is- she deffo won’t be promoting it!

Also calling Fran ‘aggressive’ and she jumps in and says ‘Molly doesn’t speak about those things’ when asked about PLT exploiting their workers. How pathetic, clearly ashamed and know it’s not right but too money hungry. The catfish and mummy fran make me so angry, glad the journalist clearly hates her😭

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.