Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing with security is I know where we live, the whole street etc pays monthly to a security firm so there is a 24 hour presence. If they notice anything out of the ordinary they address it immediately. I assume her road might have something similar that she will pay towards. So when articles mention it, I always think she has what we have as opposed to a constant body guard etc
Even if this is the case they just patrol the area every now and then but it doesent mean that they will prevent her getting robbed if anything they’re just more of a deterrent.

Reactions: 2
Even if this is the case they just patrol the area every now and then but it doesent mean that they will prevent her getting robbed if anything they’re just more of a deterrent.
Yeah they sit in a security car on the road at all times. I was just addressing the claims in the articles. It 100% won’t stop them, she has made herself an easy target. It’s not hard to figure out who lives where around here and she’s definitely put a target on herself

Reactions: 4
Yeah they sit in a security car on the road at all times. I was just addressing the claims in the articles. It 100% won’t stop them, she has made herself an easy target. It’s not hard to figure out who lives where around here and she’s definitely put a target on herself
Not sure if anybody on here remembers when P Louise had her house broken into whilst in lockdown purely because she was showing off too much on social media at the time and having 2 lambos on the driveway didn’t help. She had the same style gates and fence as molly maes new house, however now they they’re so tall that you can hardly see the house from the road.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, it’s very much old money around there. What did they complain about I’ve not heard this before don’t think
Someone on one of the earliest threads about her claimed they knew her neighbors and they were complaining about a number of things but mostly about the noise from her frequent arguments with Timmy. Around that time Molly mentioned herself in a vlog she was feuding with her neighbours about something like bin collections if I recall.

I too have long believed the robbery was a PR stunt for the same reasons people have already stated but also she replaced a lot of that 800k worth of stolen goods with identical stuff pretty darn quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Someone on one of the earliest threads about her claimed they knew her neighbors and they were complaining about a number of things but mostly about the noise from her frequent arguments with Timmy. Around that time Molly mentioned herself in a vlog she was feuding with her neighbours about something like bin collections if I recall.

I too have long believed the robbery was a PR stunt for the same reasons people have already stated but also she replaced a lot of that 800k worth of stolen goods with identical stuff pretty darn quickly.
I know right! Well that was an interesting read for sure, didn’t know that at all! I did think to myself whether she took all of her jewellery to London at the time.. doesent seem very convincing

Reactions: 7
Don’t wanna read it word for word but does it mention the location in the article? Silly girl
Tbh it doesn't need to mention location. You can use the daily mail photos to find the website they came from... and the address. The daily mail have doxed her in this case lmao (well, she doxed herself first but you get what I mean)

What I absolutely cannot get over is how in her video, she was taking pains to close the curtains in the new house and not show the surrounding shrubbery in case Internet sleuths worked out the location from that. Yet, she's so thick that she showed her bathrooms, landing/stairs, and bedroom that is decorated/furnished EXACTLY like the photos on the developers website making it so easy to find. I found it yesterday in like 10 mins and I'm not internet sleuth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh it doesn't need to mention location. You can use the daily mail photos to find the website they came from... and the address. The daily mail have doxed her in this case lmao (well, she doxed herself first but you get what I mean)

What I absolutely cannot get over is how in her video, she was taking pains to close the curtains in the new house and not show the surrounding shrubbery in case Internet sleuths worked out the location from that. Yet, she's so thick that she showed her bathrooms, landing/stairs, and bedroom that is decorated/furnished EXACTLY like the photos on the developers website making it so easy to find. I found it yesterday in like 10 mins and I'm not internet sleuth.
One comment reads look at Katie Price she literally had it all at one point and was at the top of her game worth £45mil and now it’s all gone..it won’t last long

Reactions: 23
One comment reads look at Katie Price she literally had it all at one point and was at the top of her game worth £45mil and now it’s all gone..it won’t last long
Molly will go that way in a few years the way she spends. The next few years another generically pretty plain girl will take her place. She might not lose it all but she definitely won’t be buying bags and bags of branded tit her whole life

Reactions: 30
Don’t wanna read it word for word but does it mention the location in the article? Silly girl
Also think the old flat a lot of older people lived there I remember her complaining that they complained about her, so it wasn’t like it was isolated flat. So I doubt she got robbed.
It just states that it’s in Cheshire and has Marcus Rashford and Jordan Pickford as neighbours.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what happens next lol. This is completely her fault yet again.
She will be fuming. She wanted to tease the rooms bit by bit (but never the location) and will feel that it's all been "stolen" from her. I bet there's been some tears and tantrums today!

She needs to understand that she can't go on about privacy when she lays herself bare with a stupid home account like that. The need to show off has cost her dear. She should start by replacing her crap manager who isn't advising her very well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hope she really rethinks her relationship with Fran after it’s been two days and her house is in the paper, address leaked, and on the property developers insta. Shabby job franny x

Reactions: 43
Hope she really rethinks her relationship with Fran after it’s been two days and her house is in the paper, address leaked, and on the property developers insta. Shabby job franny x
On the flip side, does anybody know where Fran lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe it doesn’t matter and she isn’t actually going to live there and this one is the show house…didn’t someone say she was already talking about looking for another house?

Reactions: 4
Omg the news websites 100% read here because as soon as we find things out they suddenly know about it? I can’t believe they’ve done that article hahaha 😂 I wish I could’ve seen her reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Regardless of how much you dislike somebody, it's just bizarre to keep mentioning this ..
Manchester is one of the worst cities in the UK for robberies irregardless of wealth, Molly does however attract it as she's not discrete about her whereabouts and flashing her items. She very recently left an LV neverfull and macbook on the front seat of her car illegally parked in manchester city centre. She pretends she's being more careful but she's an idiot and will certainly have attempted break-ins again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.