Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up from the last thread…. Bloody hell are you lot planning on turning up at her new house? That was a lot of effort, just to know where she lives 👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£800k worth of STUFF? how has it taken her this long to buy a house when she has stuff worth the price of like 4 houses just lying around her rented place? bizarre.
I’m not buying the burglary unfortunately. People that live local also don’t believe it.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Ew I just watched her vlog. I’m honestly raging how she thinks it’s funny to just book and not show up for blood test appointments? Someone else could’ve got that appointment and started being treated for something sooner had she not done this. She is honestly so gross, I dislike her.
She has a lot of health issues. I get real hypochondria vibes from her.

Reactions: 50
I really don't see how the house purchase can go ahead now - seeing that its so easy to locate it. unless the plan is to spend tens of thousands on security. It looks currently very vulnerable, especially as its down the road from a school apparently.

Reactions: 11
I’m not buying the burglary unfortunately. People that live local also don’t believe it.
I don’t believe it either it was a publicity stunt she’s trying so hard to be uk kardashian if she was that scared and got robbed she wouldn’t be posting everything all over the internet even if it isn’t her house people still know where she’s going or what she’s up to.

Regardless of how much you dislike somebody, it's just bizarre to keep mentioning this ..
How can it be bizarre when she’s posting all other the internet about her life but get sly mentions in that she got robbed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ This is what tattle is for to bring up discussions and have an opinion

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe it either it was a publicity stunt she’s trying so hard to be uk kardashian if she was that scared and got robbed she wouldn’t be posting everything all over the internet even if it isn’t her house people still know where she’s going or what she’s up to.

How can it be bizarre when she’s posting all other the internet about her life but get sly mentions in that she got robbed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ This is what tattle is for to bring up discussions and have an opinion
I know yeah plus if you think about it, the old flat used to also be across from a school and funnily enough there’s no footage what so ever of her getting robbed ever being released and also the people in the same
Building never confirmed that there was in fact a burglary. The place will be riddled with cctv.

Reactions: 17
I know yeah plus if you think about it, the old flat used to also be across from a school and funnily enough there’s no footage what so ever of her getting robbed ever being released and also the people in the same
Building never confirmed that there was in fact a burglary. The place will be riddled with cctv.
Also think the old flat a lot of older people lived there I remember her complaining that they complained about her, so it wasn’t like it was isolated flat. So I doubt she got robbed.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up from the last thread…. Bloody hell are you lot planning on turning up at her new house? That was a lot of effort, just to know where she lives 👀🤣🤣
It wasn’t a lot of effort though, that’s what we’re saying.
There aren’t many developers doing housing of that calibre in that area. A quick google brought up the first result and her new place with the iconic window was on the front page of their website…
But hey, what’s the point in buying nice things if you can’t show them on the internet!

Reactions: 37
Yeah I think we’re just nosey buggers that’s all.
No chance of me turning up at the new abode, have you seen the price of petrol?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Also think the old flat a lot of older people lived there I remember her complaining that they complained about her, so it wasn’t like it was isolated flat. So I doubt she got robbed.
Yeah, it’s very much old money around there. What did they complain about I’ve not heard this before don’t think?

Why did she need to take that pic in the mirror though?

Reactions: 2
Looks like she's had a big spend up in Selfridges, immediately got home and dumped it all on the floor and let the cats climb over it all on the basis that orange top still has its label. Even if these aren't the clothes she's just bought and it's just her packing, for the cost of the items she buys why let the animals climb all over it all 🤨. She laughed off the fact the cat she trapped in the wardrobe wrecked all her jackets and ripped them all. Guarantee one of those jackets it ripped is almost my monthly wage 🙄
Screenshot_20220323_095526.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Looks like she's had a big spend up in Selfridges, immediately got home and dumped it all on the floor and let the cats climb over it all on the basis that orange top still has its label. Even if these aren't the clothes she's just bought and it's just her packing, for the cost of the items she buys why let the animals climb all over it all 🤨. She laughed off the fact the cat she trapped in the wardrobe wrecked all her jackets and ripped them all. Guarantee one of those jackets it ripped is almost my monthly wage 🙄
View attachment 1144785

What’s that quote about the cost of everything and the value of nothing…applies to Molly-Melt for sure

Reactions: 16
The only thing with security is I know where we live, the whole street etc pays monthly to a security firm so there is a 24 hour presence. If they notice anything out of the ordinary they address it immediately. I assume her road might have something similar that she will pay towards. So when articles mention it, I always think she has what we have as opposed to a constant body guard etc

Reactions: 10
Nah I think people are just nosey 🤣. I cba lurking at the zelebs in my area let alone miles away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It makes me feel sick that there is a cost of living crisis coming, huge inflation, rising energy costs and she is out here bragging about her (presumably) new multi-million pound house and showing off her designer purchases. What’s even worse is that people are lapping it up ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She needs to pick a side, are you the designer UK Kylie Jenner wannabe or are you in the relatable gal next door PLT fiat 500 fan club? Has her face on a cheap fast fashion brand but doesn’t wear any of it & kits herself out head to toe in ££££ designer
I think she’s confused x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.