Molly-Mae Hague #20 I Mae or Mae not be sorryyy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she top Demi Rose catwalk debut 😂🤣
Just googled this - OMG!! What went wrong there - its not rocket science !! I realise that bereavement can be very traumatic- which is one of the reasons she gives for it being so off - but really !!! The wrong fitting shoes, clothes going missing, are all part of fashion week - its chaos. You just have to get on with it and be professional. Presumably MM has some knowledge from doing pageants - I hope for her sake she takes some lessons before she takes to the catwalk !! Her arrogance may trip her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I placed an order on Boohoo and nearly everything was awful quality. I also ordered off the petite section as I'm 1.53m tall and everything I got was way too long on me, long enough to fit someone who's 1.7m tall. It sucks because I feel like there aren't a lot of petite clothing retailers.

I don't understand how Umar and PLT HR still get away with treating PLT employees like slaves, especially since there's been numerous exposés into companies like PLT (i.e. Zara) and into PLT itself. Has anything actually changed since that investigation in 2020?
This is my pet peeve. The average height of a woman in the UK is 5’4”ish so why is even the petite section made for people who are like 5’7”

I buy something online then I end up having to get it taken up or something if I want to keep it

How can you walk around like that and not be embarrassed about what you post online? 😂

View attachment 1007489
And I think I’m a catfish because I FaceTune my spots out 🤣 bloody hell

Reactions: 9
Those boots are horrible. Literally only wearing them because they’re designer. Also facetuned and airbrushed her legs but not the muck up the wall 🤣

She must be bleeping freezing too, silly cow

Reactions: 40
Have we ever established what actually got stolen? So much she’s posted post-burglary she seemed to have pre-burglary, unless it was ALL purchased again..

Reactions: 21
Is there a trick she uses where it looks like she’s not used a filter when you can blatantly see she’s used one?
Apparently a lot of them take/out a filter on a photo, then save /screenshot and reupload it so it doesn't show.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently a lot of them take/out a filter on a photo, then save /screenshot and reupload it so it doesn't show.
I read that influencers do the same for skincare videos and that's how these girls look like they don't have pores

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.