Molly-Mae Hague #20 I Mae or Mae not be sorryyy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might already have been shared but WOAH holy bald spots 😳😳😳 on Maura’s stories!!

Also, I ordered a bunch of bikini’s from PLT (don’t come at me) and the sizing is wayyyyy off. I ordered a mix of sizes and they were so inconsistent, as in some of the smaller sizes were bigger than the larger ones, made no sense. And quality was shocking (yah, I know, why did I expect different?) All going back.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Honestly I’ve ordered off PLT a few times and only once have I liked what I got. Rest has ended up broken after one wear and became a painting top or it has been awful material so I’ve ended up donating it

Reactions: 11
Might already have been shared but WOAH holy bald spots 😳😳😳 on Maura’s stories!!

Also, I ordered a bunch of bikini’s from PLT (don’t come at me) and the sizing is wayyyyy off. I ordered a mix of sizes and they were so inconsistent, as in some of the smaller sizes were bigger than the larger ones, made no sense. And quality was shocking (yah, I know, why did I expect different?) All going back.
I can’t even judge bc mine is more noticeable. I usually hide it and would avoid wearing my hair half up/down and in pigtails lol Most of them have it bc of hair dying and extensions.

I’ve never ordered from plt but I have ordered from boohoo a couple of times. Same chain with owners yeah? The Jeans were ok and I got the odd decent dress. Most of the time I have sent the stuff back bc it didn’t match the online picture or they sent me the wrong items.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even judge bc mine is more noticeable. I usually hide it and would avoid wearing my hair half up/down and in pigtails lol Most of them have it bc of hair dying and extensions.

I’ve never ordered from plt but I have ordered from boohoo a couple of times. Same chain with owners yeah? The Jeans were ok and I got the odd decent dress. Most of the time I have sent the stuff back bc it didn’t match the online picture or they sent me the wrong items.
Yeah I placed an order on Boohoo and nearly everything was awful quality. I also ordered off the petite section as I'm 1.53m tall and everything I got was way too long on me, long enough to fit someone who's 1.7m tall. It sucks because I feel like there aren't a lot of petite clothing retailers.

I don't understand how Umar and PLT HR still get away with treating PLT employees like slaves, especially since there's been numerous exposés into companies like PLT (i.e. Zara) and into PLT itself. Has anything actually changed since that investigation in 2020?

Reactions: 9
Don't you guys know, PLT clothes are just for pictures and not actually suppose to be worn 😜

I ordered from PLT once, sent everything back. Shocking quality, shocking sizing and terrible customer service. They didn't give me a full refund despite free returns, I emailed them about it but they never got back to me.
Similar to the MM ski collection, it’s only for pictures and not suitable for skiing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MM edited her caption. The plt CD is hosting fashion week. Is this PlT first london fashion show?
I think it's their first show in London. I saw that PLT hosted shows during New York fashion week so they have done fashion week before just not London

Reactions: 4
Some items from the ski collection are like 100e+ 😂 just buy actual ski wear.
I would love to know if that collection made many sales.

I think it's their first show in London. I saw that PLT hosted shows during New York fashion week so they have done fashion week before just not London
The New York one any good? It will be someone else planning the London one and MM gets to take the credit.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me she’s not walking on the catwalk 🤣🤣🤣 it would be tattle bleeping gold that day

• Haha
Reactions: 58
PLT at LFW. My word. Watch out Coco Chanel, Molly is categoricalyyyyyy coming for your crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would love to know if that collection made many sales.

The New York one any good? It will be someone else planning the London one and MM gets to take the credit.
It was ok. Saweetie hosted it because it was for her collaboration. There was a second one that Teyana Taylor hosted for her collab. Both had performances. I got the vibe that they were trying to duplicate the atmosphere from Victoria Secret's Fashion shows but it wasn't the same level.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.