Molly-Mae Hague #20 I Mae or Mae not be sorryyy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't every day a lie in, we don't see he before noon on good days. Poor cats.

Reactions: 5
I can sleep better now that I know the names of Molly’s cats 😌. She really is some twit

Reactions: 9
She really expects us to believe she’s playing a crucial role in a multi million pound business, when she can’t work out what to do when she forgets her card at maccies without calling her manager?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s showing how thick she is … eggy & bread

I can’t help but laugh then cry for these poor cats
Who the duck does she think she is. She has no imagination and isn’t even original I’m trying to give them ‘stupid’ names. Charlotte Crosby called her goldfish scrambled, egg, and toast on geordie shore back in the day. I’m sure that’s where she got the ‘idea’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's actually managed to bring more awareness to the plight of PLT/other fast fashion workers with her ridiculous comments. I think a lot of people knew about the bad environmental effects of fast fashion but didn't realise quite how terribly the workers are treated until she went viral. The documentary will only increase that backlash.

I don't know if it's been sent here already, but this article was very good. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be working in a place like that, making AT BEST minimum wage, all to make Molly Mae rich and hear her say everyone has the same 24 hours.

The thing is PLT/Boohoo aren't the only company that does it, Nike, Primark and loads of others do it. People want cheap clothes and you can only get cheap clothes it seems by walking all over poorer people (usually from abroad). These companies are all the same, they badger on and on in the adverts about diversity etc but then they employ kids or use illegal sweatshops to make their clothes!

The most likely scenario is Molly-Mae is just completely thick and ignorant to it because it pays for her lifestyle. She probably genuinely has no idea where her 'creatively directed' clothes come from. Some poor person who works 40+ hours a week and has worked all their life in fashion will sort all that out. The 'creative director' then picks a few out and she's then paid a ton for doing absolutely nothing worthwhile.

The sad thing is she's idolised by young girls who thanks to her don't want to do anything in life but to live an ignorant life that revolves around money. You'd think if she had anything about her then she'd at least use some of her influence for good but no. She has a real chance to get involved in helping young people but of course that won't happen because it doesn't earn her any money which tells you all you need to know.

When kids have role models like this is it any wonder that mental health problems in young people are at a record high??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.