Molly-Mae Hague #20 I Mae or Mae not be sorryyy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGH! Hey guysss

Welcome back to my channel thread and as alwaysss I hope you’re all doing well

*rolls eyes*

UGH I just cannot believe that I’m doing this again ??? I literally just did WUN video recap and it’s been what ??? A few daysss ??? I just have NO idea what day it is since I’ve been staying off social media ??? Anywaysss I wanted to come back online today as normal but I feel like before I do I just wanted to say this… omg I just can’t use punctuation can I ??? Even when I’ve typed something out I am just AWFUL at punctuation ??? Love that for meee. You all say I talk way way too much and SO so fast but that’s not really my problem ??? SO anywaysss that wUSUN’T what I wanted to sayyy. I wanted to say that when I say or post anythinggg online it is 100% BECUZ I want to show off and show you guysss that I’m better than you ??? And if you don’t like it ??? Then it’s not the wun for you is it ???

*Fran shaking her head in the background*

Sorryyy guysss let me just get back into my fake social media characterrr. I can’t have the Fiat 500’s thinking I’m not down to Earth x The girl next door x Anywaysss

I wanted to say that whenever I post anything online, literallyyy anythinggg, it is NEVER, ever ever with malice or bad intent. Thank you SO so much to Fran for teaching me those big words 😚✌🏻 I completelyyy don’t appreciate that things can affect different people in different ways… AKA peasants x You clearlyyy aren’t using your 24 hours in a day properlyyy ??? You’ve got to be working whilst everyWUN else is sleeping ??? Anywaysss I just want to stress that I would NEVER intend to hurt or upset anyWUN by anything I say or do. Literallyyy ??? I would give the change in my Chanel to a homeless person on the street ??? And I would 100% give to charity ??? Such as… anywaysss guysss I can’t think of wun right now becuz I’m getting SO so much hate. My anxiety is through the roof. I’ve never EVER experienced any form of anxiety until now becuz I’ve NEVER had to worry about anythinggg becuz my parents were SO so well off when I was a chiyulddd ??? Nah sorry guys WHAT am I saying I was completelyyy and utterlyyy deprived as a chiyulddd. We grew up in a 4 bedroom house ??? Can you actuallyyy believe I had to live like that ??? As IF the stress of all those pageants and chello competitions weren’t enough I had to climb TWO flights of stairs to get to my bedRUUUM ??? Honestlyyy guysss ??? It wasn’t for me x Categoricallyyy, not the WUN. Anywaysss let’s not even talk about it guysss. I don’t want to be negative anymoreee. All of my recaps have been SO so negative recentlyyy, but I just want to be REALLL with you guysss

As I wuz saying I am SO so sorry to the people that have been affected negativelyyy or misunderstood the meaning of what I said in MY podcast - about me being the Creative Director of FleaLT - incase you didn’t know I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT. DON’T ASK ME about my slaves… sorryyy my workersss wages you guysss I categoricallyyy cannot deal with that right now. I have to think about ME and how I’m going to elevate myself ??? I just want more and more so I cannot deal with any of that right now. It’s all about meee 😚✌🏻 I don’t know how anyWUN could take what I said negativelyyy ??? You guysss just get SO ✨ triggered ✨ by what I sayyy ??? It’s categoricallyyy not that deep ??? My intentions were only ever to tell my story of how I ✨ manifested ✨ myself through life to get to where I am becuz of my hard work - not becuz of Love Island. I’m SO so sick of people saying things likeee, Molly-Mae from Love Island ??? I just don’t even want to talk about it. I’m literallyyy fuminggg about that wun. Anywaysss guysss, you know I’m SO so humble, down to Earth, the girl next door, I would NEVER want to offend anywun ??? I know you’re all obsessed with me in that way so that’s why I wanted to share my storyyy ??? I just don’t understand how people twisted my words ??? If you guysss didn’t know there are 24 hours in a day ??? Technically ??? There are ??? Please tell me how I’m wrong ??? I’m never wrong 😚✌🏻 And I use my 24 hours in a day photoshopping my Instagram pictures, taking bARths, doodling in my Louis Vuitton planner about my Schlunkydog - who is THE BEST boyfriend, isn’t he ??? Oh and watching Shrek, Harry Potter, cooking Tommy some *chefs kiss* boiled chicken and veg and playing with my wunnn Ellie Smelly - that’s literallyyy everything I do ??? And look where I am ??? Girl boss babe x Anywaysss that’s literallyyy how I got to where I am ??? And that’s how I just keep growing as a person and as a business woman ??? So I’m sorryyy if you guysss didn’t understand what I was saying ??? Maybe you should use your 24 hours in a day to check your hearing ??? Love that for you x I’m sorryyy you were offended ??? But I categoricalyyy believe in what I said and if that loses me followers then ??? That’s the way it is, everything happens for a reasUNNN ??? I just get SO much hate don’t I guysss ??? I’ve categoricallyyy done nothing wrong ???

Anywaysss since all of my DRAAAMAAAR

*random outburst of singing*

*chats tit in a different accent (badly)*
I’ve literallyyy done nothing ??? Tommy’s been super super BUSY on his 3 mile runs. Work whilst they sleep as he would sayyy 😚✌🏻 Look at him following my advice 🥺🤍 He’s sooo amazing you guysss, 100% the wun for me. He’s *chefs kiss*. Anywaysss since we got back from New York…

*sings*

NEEEWWW YOOORKKK

Can I get a cawwwffeee, a cooowwwffeee ???

HAHAHA you guysss I’m so hilarious ???

Tommy show them that thing you do ??? HAHAHA Tommy you’re SO incrediblyyy hilariousss
Anywaysss I’ve just been hiding away at home from all the paps. I literallyyy have to hire someone to be on pap watch ??? Becuz I’m so famous ??? Kim K WHO ??? I’m SO famous you guysss *flips hair*. Not even bothereddd x OMG you guysss I’ve just signed a 7 figure deal with BeautyWorks ??? Can you believe they are still supporting me after what’s happened ??? And for those of you who are sticking around, here’s a discount code for all of you to shop myyy shade of extensionsss, it’s

“24HOURSINADAY”. They are *chefs kiss* 😚✌🏻

Also you guysss, we’re looking for someWUN to run our FilterByMollyMae social media page ??? If any of you guysss are interested ??? You have to sign a NDA though guysss to say that you WILL NOT reveal that I actuallyyy do no work at all and I Photoshop my pictures ??? Becuz that’s TOP top secret. Anywaysss the role is £16,000 a year. That’s literallyyy what I get paid per Instagram post - love that for meee 😚✌🏻 You don’t need any qualifications becuz I didn’t need any to become Creative Director of FleaLT so don’t even worry about it x You MUST be willing to go and get me a Starbucks chai latte and wash Tommy’s boxers when I’m super super busyyy ??? Just something to think about you guysss

Anywaysss

Thank you SO so much for watching reading you guysss. I cannot wait for everythinggg to go back to normal so I can start posting as normal. Same for my Tommy, people are STILL calling him Timmy Fumbles ??? RUDE. He reallyyy is my rock you guysss so pleaseee leave him alone. I’ve also got a SUPER super exciting announcement coming soon! My most favouriteee project so far. You guysss have no idea what’s coming. It’s my BIGGEST project yet 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss thank you SO much for watching you guysss and I’ll see you in my next WUN

*blows kiss*

Omg I didn’t cry you guysss, love that for meee 😚✌🏻

BYEEE GUYSSS

Title by the WUN and onlyyy ✨ me ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
This is my first time on her thread and I gotta say you got me snorting my venti hot chocolate out my nostrils at the Starbucks with this intro! 😂 I love it, definitely gonna be a permanent reader here! 😂

Reactions: 22
These recaps are just *chefs kiss* 😚🤌🏻

Molly Money-Mae is just the most insufferable, deluded, vain, materialistic z-lister going.

Her latest post on the gram looks NOTHING like her! Wake up Fiat 500! Educate yourselves and go do something productive instead of idolising her.

After all, we all have the same 24hrs am I right guysssssss? 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is a brilliant thread. Well done! It's LITERALLY so relatable ( She should donate £100 to charity every time she comes out with that word ) . I'm still laughing at the fact they didn't get engaged in NYC - she tried to play it down saying something along the lines of, ' he will do it when he's ready' . Listen Molly, if there's a place to do it, it's NYC over new year. He isn't doing it any time soon is he ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting that PLT is planning something for LFW - presumably some kind of fashion show and party. Given that they are generally reviled for the way the they are destroying the fashion industry with cheap clothing and slave labour it will be interesting to see who turns up - presumably not the big fashion players such as the design houses or retailers nor a lot of the editorials. They're probably relying on the instagrammers and influencers who can't get into the established shows or parties.

I wonder if Elle Darby will be invited - presumably since MM still seems to follow her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting that PLT is planning something for LFW - presumably some kind of fashion show and party. Given that they are generally reviled for the way the they are destroying the fashion industry with cheap clothing and slave labour it will be interesting to see who turns up - presumably not the big fashion players such as the design houses or retailers nor a lot of the editorials. They're probably relying on the instagrammers and influencers who can't get into the established shows or parties.

I wonder if Elle Darby will be invited - presumably since MM still seems to follow her !!
I could have sworn PLT had already done something during one of the fashion weeks (or were trying to?). MM is just riding that gravy train. I still can't wrap my head around why they would have her be the creative director. She has no design background or senior managerial experience. I suppose this is all for publicity but it's so outrageous. What does she actually do all day "at work"?

Reactions: 5
Is there a trick she uses where it looks like she’s not used a filter when you can blatantly see she’s used one?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.