Molly-Mae Hague #18 Molly-Mae FROM LOVE ISLAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we get predictions of molly "apology"?

my bet is that it'll be a measly IG story, black background, white text and it'll be pretty much along the lines of:

- "people have misunderstood" reassigning the blame
- "im sorry if this has offended anyone" a classic fake apology, an influenza favourite
- she will double down on what she said for sure lmao, just like the sun statement
- "remember to be kind" a pity grab so that she can deflect all criticism, another classic influencer move

i think she will be avoiding a video at all costs bc she's too bleeping dumb to navigate this LMAO and fran clearly has about 3 braincells
Throw the word ‘like’ in front of each of those statements if she does a video and I think you’re bang on.

I’m not big on LI and I don’t watch her YouTube vids so seeing all these clips from the podcast has made me realise how jarring her voice is…

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched the video yet. But I’ve read others have said that she meant the ‘we have the same 24 hours in the day’ whilst referring to her Love Island lot, and not those of the general public?

Am I right/wrong here?

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.