Molly-Mae Hague #18 Molly-Mae FROM LOVE ISLAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another vlog thread. I just want to wish you all a Murry, Murryyy Christmasss and as alwaysss I hope you’re all doing well

✨ Hellooo everywunnnn ✨

Good morninggg guysss x

*bursts into song*

Omg guysss what am I doinggg ???

Anywaysss 😚✌🏻

SO, as you guyssss know I’ve been super, SUPER absent from social media. I have a habit of very much going off the radar at this time of year. I took a break from posting stories becuz I’ve been looking after MY Tommy whilst he’s recovering from his cold… sorry broken rib and chest infection - it’s just not the wunnn is it ??? Poor iccle Shlunkydog. My job is to justtt, be there for him and be his rock through this wholeee thing. I’m SO excited for this year to be over you guysss - the burglary, the fight being cancelled, the negative comments from my podcast, it’s just not been for meee 😚✌🏻 So many thingsss. I know everything happens for a reason but it’s just been one thing after another ??? I feel like the universe has just been giving me SUCH bad luck recentlyyy ??? Those things were definitely not in my manifestations you guysss. I’ve dealt with a lot the past two years haven’t I ??? Ever since coming out of the villa. Anywaysss onwards and upwards from now on you guysss. Let’s not even talk about it, we moveeee. I try not to be negative and down on my videosss but as you guysss know I’m never fake, I’m alwaysss super honest with you guysss - that’s just meee. I just want you all to know that I go through things too but I know I’m super super lucky to be where I am today - NOT because of Love Island xo

Anywaysss I’ve had a super low-key Christmasss you guysss. Thomas is visiting his family and I’ve driven FOUR hoursss to see my family in Hitchin. Can you believe they made me drive to them ??? Let’s not even talk about it guysss x They’re definitely not as busy as MEEE. Anywaysss I can’t wait for you to see my newest vlog, it’s so SO ✨ Christmassyyy ✨ and I get to show you my mum’s reaction to her Christmas present 🥺🤍 I’m not gonna tell you what it is. It’s a car you guysss I can’t even hide it from you. I literallyyy paid full price for it and everythinggg ??? But please guysss don’t try and figure out where my mum lives becuz I’m super private now and so are my parentsss so just don’t come for them okeyyy ??? I’m getting my mum a customised reg plate aswell guysss so don’t even worry about it being in the vlog 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I don’t like to be negative and talk about what is said about meee in the media but I should probably clear something up from my podcast that I said. As you guysss know I’m the Creative Director - love that for meee 😚✌🏻 of PrettyLittleThing so I was honoured to be on The Diary Of A CEO with… I don’t even know the name of the host becuzzz it’s all about meee x Anywaysss yeah the podcast. It just goes to show you guysss that if you want something you can 100% achieve it if you work hard like meee. Anywaysss I said that we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? And people took that the wrong wayyy ??? Like technicallyyy we do ??? So ??? You’ll catch me working whilst everyWUNNN is sleeping and that’s why I’ve got to where I am becuz I’m super super hardworking and I’d rather be making money than having friendsss ??? They just… don’t add much ??? I literallyyy work, spend time with Tommy, Fran and Ellie Smelly and go to bed. I don’t like partying or drinking or really spending time with anyWUNNN - it’s just not for meee ??? I have acquaintances that I say are my friends, but they just, they don’t add much to my lifeee? I’m going to get so much hate for saying that guysss but I would rather be making money. I want a bigger house, bigger things and everytime I reach a goal I just sit there and think, what’s next ??? I have to reallyyy becuz Tommy cancelled his fight and that’s £800K that I don’t have ??? Towards my, sorryyy OUR dream home. Which, by the way you guysss, I’m not going to say too much but *wink*. Literallyyy let’s not even talk about that becuz we don’t want to jinx anythinggg, you know what my luck is likeee, we move x

Anywaysss I’m reallyyy sad that Tommy’s Christmas present, going to Dubai, is no more ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming guysss. We were going to stay in our FAVVV hotel in Dubai but now that’s cancelled ??? I’m literallyyy FURYOUS, likeee categoricallyyy fuming ??? I promise you guysss I’m not trying to be negative but I’m just being honest with you guysss. As you know I’m Molly-Mae Humble so I’m just showing you guysss how down to Earth I am and that I struggle too. I really struggled in my chiyuldddhood as you guysss know. Apart from the school ski trips, the pageants and one thing you don’t know about meee is that I used to played the chello - anywaysss apart from all those things we were literallyyy deprived. Literallyyy guysss we had nothing ??? As you guysss know my parents seperated so that was reallyyy, reallyyyy hard and it still is now becuz I just don’t have time to see my family ??? We’re SUCH a loving family you guysss I just love kissing Zoe. Anywaysss I wanted to spend Christmas with Tommy’s family but they just don’t like meee ??? Rude. People just love to hate on meee and I have no idea why ??? Becuz I’m so down to Earth ??? Likeee the girl next door ???

I’ve been through a lot in the last two years you guysss, in terms of being trolled. I feel like it’s all anyWUNNN talks about on social media but it did happen to meee. There was this wunnn time when I was shooting a campaign for my fake tan business in Barbados. You know the brand with the unREALLL reviews ??? Anywaysss we were followed by paparazzi the WHOLE time and I was thinkinggg, are they taking pictures of meee ?? Of course they were haha 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss they released these horrendous pictures of meee - in my eyes, in this white bikini and I actuallyyy rang the Daily Mail myself and I was likeee

THIS IS MOLLY-MAE. YOU MUST TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN. YOU’VE RUINED MY LIFE. WAAA

You guysss have absolutelyyy no idea what those paparazzi cameras do to your body ??? They literallyyy make you look triple your size ??? I’ve even had paps edit detail to my cellulite so they can sell the pictures for more money ??? I’ve literallyyy never edited my own photos you guysss ??? Anywaysss I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation and I never EVER rise to comments but this has really frustrated meee. Luckilyyy I’ve improved my photoshopping skills so much since then that you wouldn’t even recognise me in the street - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss I’ve got 5 weeks off for Christmasss so I’ve just been relaxing with Tommy and Maura - who is not my friend becuz friends don’t add much to your life ??? We played Monopoly and Tommy wunnn ??? You guysss know I was not happy about that. It’s so nice to have time off becuz I’m always working so so hard and never get a break. Literallyyy 24 hours a day. I just want more money and more followers, it’s just not enough for meee ??? If I saw someone homeless on the street I would literallyyy give them all my money becuz I can just make more. I should really be donating to charity but I just can’t think of wunnn? Let me know in the comments you guysss about who I should donate my hard earned money towards x

*sighs*

WHAT A DAYYY

Thank you so SO much for watching guysss. I’m off to go and watch Harry Potter again, maybe Shrek ??? Shrek is the wunnn 😚✌🏻 I’m loving spending SO much time with Timmy Fumbles 🤥🤥🤥 We’re definitely still together you guysss, literallyyy we’re never apart ??? We’re the last couple that’s stayed together from OUR series of Love Island - like I said I would still be where I am today, with Tommy, without Love Island becuz it was my manifesting and hard working personalityyy that got me where I am ??? If I didn’t go on the show I would still have reached 1 million followers on my Instagram. Anywaysss, thank you sooo much for all the support you guysss. I really am lucky to have SUCH incredibleee followers. My Fiat 500, OhPolly huns are the wunnn 🤍 I love you all SO much and I’ll see you in my next wunnn guysss

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Rita. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another vlog thread. I just want to wish you all a Murry, Murryyy Christmasss and as alwaysss I hope you’re all doing well

✨ Hellooo everywunnnn ✨

Good morninggg guysss x

*bursts into song*

Anywaysss 😚✌🏻

SO, as you guyssss know I’ve been super, SUPER absent from social media. I have a habit of very much going off the radar at this time of year. I took a break from posting stories becuz I’ve been looking after MY Tommy whilst he’s recovering from his cold… sorry broken rib and chest infection - it’s just not the wunnn is it ??? Poor iccle Shlunkydog. My job is to justtt, be there for him and be his rock through this wholeee thing. I’m SO excited for this year to be over you guysss - the burglary, the fight being cancelled, the negative comments from my podcast, it’s just not been for meee 😚✌🏻 So many thingsss. I know everything happens for a reason but it’s just been one thing after another ??? I feel like the universe has just been giving me SUCH bad luck recentlyyy ??? Those things were definitely not in my manifestations you guysss. I’ve dealt with a lot the past two years haven’t I ??? Ever since coming out of the villa. Anywaysss onwards and upwards from now on you guysss. Let’s not even talk about it, we moveeee. I try not to be negative and down on my videosss but as you guysss know I’m never fake, I’m alwaysss super honest with you guysss - that’s just meee. I just want you all to know that I go through things too but I know I’m super super lucky to be where I am today - NOT because of Love Island xo

Anywaysss I’ve had a super low-key Christmasss you guysss. Thomas is visiting his family and I’ve driven FOUR hoursss to see my family in Hitchin. Can you believe they made me drive to them ??? Let’s not even talk about it guysss x They’re definitely not as busy as MEEE. Anywaysss I can’t wait for you to see my newest vlog, it’s so SO ✨ Christmassyyy ✨ and I get to show you my mum’s reaction to her Christmas present 🥺🤍 I’m not gonna tell you what it is. It’s a car you guysss I can’t even hide it from you. I literallyyy paid full price for it and everythinggg ??? But please guysss don’t try and figure out where my mum lives becuz I’m super private now and so are my parentsss so just don’t come for them okeyyy ??? I’m getting my mum a customised reg plate aswell guysss so don’t even worry about it being in the vlog 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I don’t like to be negative and talk about what is said about meee in the media but I should probably clear something up from my podcast that I said. As you guysss know I’m the Creative Director - love that for meee 😚✌🏻 of PrettyLittleThing so I was honoured to be on The Diary Of A CEO with… I don’t even know the name of the host becuzzz it’s all about meee x Anywaysss yeah the podcast. It just goes to show you guysss that if you want something you can 100% achieve it if you work hard like meee. Anywaysss I said that we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? And people took that the wrong wayyy ??? Like technicallyyy we do ??? So ??? You’ll catch me working whilst everyWUNNN is sleeping and that’s why I’ve got to where I am becuz I’m super super hardworking and I’d rather be making money than having friendsss ??? They just… don’t add much ??? I literallyyy work, spend time with Tommy, Fran and Ellie Smelly and go to bed. I don’t like partying or drinking or really spending time with anyWUNNN - it’s just not for meee ??? I have acquaintances that I say are my friends, but they just, they don’t add much to my lifeee? I’m going to get so much hate for saying that guysss but I would rather be making money. I want a bigger house, bigger things and everytime I reach a goal I just sit there and think, what’s next ??? I have to reallyyy becuz Tommy cancelled his fight and that’s £800K that I don’t have ??? Towards my, sorryyy OUR dream home. Which, by the way you guysss, I’m not going to say too much but *wink*. Literallyyy let’s not even talk about that becuz we don’t want to jinx anythinggg, you know what my luck is likeee, we move x

Anywaysss I’m reallyyy sad that Tommy’s Christmas present, going to Dubai, is no more ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming guysss. We were going to stay in our FAVVV hotel in Dubai but now that’s cancelled ??? I’m literallyyy FURYOUS, likeee categoricallyyy fuming ??? I promise you guysss I’m not trying to be negative but I’m just being honest with you guysss. As you know I’m Molly-Mae Humble so I’m just showing you guysss how down to Earth I am and that I struggle too. I really struggled in my chiyuldddhood as you guysss know. Apart from the school ski trips, the pageants and one thing you don’t know about meee is that I used to played the chello - anywaysss apart from all those things we were literallyyy deprived. Literallyyy guysss we had nothing ??? As you guysss know my parents seperated so that was reallyyy, reallyyyy hard and it still is now becuz I just don’t have time to see my family ??? We’re SUCH a loving family you guysss I just love kissing Zoe. Anywaysss I wanted to spend Christmas with Tommy’s family but they just don’t like meee ??? Rude. People just love to hate on meee and I have no idea why ??? Becuz I’m so down to Earth ??? Likeee the girl next door ???

I’ve been through a lot in the last two years you guysss, in terms of being trolled. I feel like it’s all anyWUNNN talks about on social media but it did happen to meee. There was this wunnn time when I was shooting a campaign for my fake tan business in Barbados. You know the brand with the unREALLL reviews ??? Anywaysss we were followed by paparazzi the WHOLE time and I was thinkinggg, are they taking pictures of meee ?? Of course they were haha 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss they released these horrendous pictures of meee - in my eyes, in this white bikini and I actuallyyy rang the Daily Mail myself and I was likeee

THIS IS MOLLY-MAE. YOU MUST TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN. YOU’VE RUINED MY LIFE. WAAA

You guysss have absolutelyyy no idea what those paparazzi cameras do to your body ??? They literallyyy make you look triple your size ??? I’ve even had paps edit detail to my cellulite so they can sell the pictures for more money ??? I’ve literallyyy never edited my own photos you guysss ??? Anywaysss I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation and I never EVER rise to comments but this has really frustrated meee. Luckilyyy I’ve improved my photoshopping skills so much since then that you wouldn’t even recognise me in the street - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss I’ve got 5 weeks off for Christmasss so I’ve just been relaxing with Tommy and Maura - who is not my friend becuz friends don’t add much to your life ??? We played Monopoly and Tommy wunnn ??? You guysss know I was not happy about that. It’s so nice to have time off becuz I’m always working so so hard and never get a break. Literallyyy 24 hours a day. I just want more money and more followers, it’s just not enough for meee ??? If I saw someone homeless on the street I would literallyyy give them all my money becuz I can just make more. I should really be donating to charity but I just can’t think of wunnn? Let me know in the comments you guysss about who I should donate my hard earned money towards x

*sighs*

WHAT A DAYYY

Thank you so SO much for watching guysss. I’m off to go and watch Harry Potter again, maybe Shrek ??? Shrek is the wunnn 😚✌🏻 I’m loving spending SO much time with Timmy Fumbles 🤥🤥🤥 We’re definitely still together you guysss, literallyyy we’re never apart ??? We’re the last couple that’s stayed together from OUR series of Love Island - like I said I would still be where I am today, with Tommy, without Love Island becuz it was my manifesting and hard working personalityyy that got me where I am ??? If I didn’t go on the show I would still have reached 1 million followers on my Instagram. Anywaysss, thank you sooo much for all the support you guysss. I really am lucky to have SUCH incredibleee followers. My Fiat 500, OhPolly huns are the wunnn 🤍 I love you all SO much and I’ll see you in my next wunnn guysss

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Rita. ✨
“Bursts into song” bleeping crack me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tommy Fimbles/Fumbles has “surprised” her with a trip to NY… of course probably all planned by momager Fran or Money Mae herself. Anyone else have a feeling he might propose? Especially after the likes of Lucie and Fran now getting engaged, anything to take the shine off everyone else👀

Reactions: 70
Tommy Fimbles/Fumbles has “surprised” her with a trip to NY… of course probably all planned by momager Fran or Money Mae herself. Anyone else have a feeling he might propose? Especially after the likes of Lucie and Fran now getting engaged, anything to take the shine off everyone else👀
Literally just came here to say, I reckon he will definitely pop the question now. Very convenient timing!

Reactions: 36

✨ Hellooo everywunnnn ✨

Good morninggg guysss x

*bursts into song*

Anywaysss 😚✌🏻

*sighs*

WHAT A DAYYY

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Rita. ✨
omg your so funny you queen, wish i was as funny as you but we moveeee ✌
oh wait i'll just manifest to be like you ✨ xx

1640870372538.png

she paid £825 for these 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think he’ll propose too
you could be right but i don't think he will especially with everything going on with the fight being cancelled and the 'lowest point' in his life etc. also because of the backlash they've been getting i personally think they won't get much engagement and i guess that's all money mae cares about.

course tommy told you, more like mummy fran/your team told you 😂

Reactions: 9
So in about twenty minutes of stories on IG she’s flexing multiple Cartier rings, Louis Vuitton case, Louis Vuitton hold-all and Louis Vuitton trainers, that she is flying first class to NYC and that she is out of the country… surely insurance companies will tell her to go do one if she gets robbed again!

Reactions: 72
I think he’ll propose too
Anyone else cringe when couples get engaged really young? They’re 22, they’ve got their whole 20’s ahead of them to live life, find themselves and have their fun. And don’t quote me on this but doesn’t the brain stop developing at 25 or something so they aren’t even fully developed into the people they’re going to be yet. What’s the rush? I know everyone’s different but I’m 23 and I still go clubbing in popworld, couldn’t imagine getting married now even to the love of my life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Seems to be the new normal now, at least Tommy & Molly have actually been together a few years compared to Fran Allen’s recent engagement 😂 but I feel the exact same I’m 22, and all I see on Facebook these days is everyone our age settling down when we’re still so young?
Anyone else cringe when couples get engaged really young? They’re 22, they’ve got their whole 20’s ahead of them to live life, find themselves and have their fun. And don’t quote me on this but doesn’t the brain stop developing at 25 or something so they aren’t even fully developed into the people they’re going to be yet. What’s the rush? I know everyone’s different but I’m 23 and I still go clubbing in popworld, couldn’t imagine getting married now even to the love of my life 🤣

Reactions: 24
To be clear virgin upper is basically BA business - still lovely and amazing but not first class. Also they do actually have storage above the seats so her Louis Vuitton case doesn’t need to travel by her feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, when I was that young I thought the guy I was with I would be with forever, 20 years or so later and he’s long gone (thank duck) Little miss immature Mae and the love of her life, all 22 years of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she just apparently has fresh nails for going to New York but he surprised her with this trip? Planned by Mother Fran no doubt and Molly paying for it how embarrassing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Look on the bright side. At least a NYE proposal from MM and Timmy Fumbles will be the final nail in Olivia Bowen’s career 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She makes everything look so cheap
New money for you, totally classless and tacky. If you went to Monaco or St Tropez you wouldn’t find wealthy people hopping off yachts dressed in monogram Louis Vuitton or balenciaga trainers, the shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i’m not sure where else to post this and mary doesn’t have her own thread so sorry for derailing the thread but does anyone think mary bedford is desp to be the next molly mae ?? she’s tried to erase all her connections to love island n didn’t even post any love island pics when she was in love island on her insta it’s so cringe 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.