Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
absolutely raging that i didn't remember to click watch on the thread and have missed 22 pages worth but here is a banger of a tweet for you all
xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 113

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another vlog thread. I just want to wish you all a Murry, Murryyy Christmasss and as alwaysss I hope you’re all doing well

✨ Hellooo everywunnnn ✨

Good morninggg guysss x

*bursts into song*

Omg guysss what am I doinggg ???

Anywaysss 😚✌🏻

SO, as you guyssss know I’ve been super, SUPER absent from social media. I have a habit of very much going off the radar at this time of year. I took a break from posting stories becuz I’ve been looking after MY Tommy whilst he’s recovering from his cold… sorry broken rib and chest infection - it’s just not the wunnn is it ??? Poor iccle Shlunkydog. My job is to justtt, be there for him and be his rock through this wholeee thing. I’m SO excited for this year to be over you guysss - the burglary, the fight being cancelled, the negative comments from my podcast, it’s just not been for meee 😚✌🏻 So many thingsss. I know everything happens for a reason but it’s just been one thing after another ??? I feel like the universe has just been giving me SUCH bad luck recentlyyy ??? Those things were definitely not in my manifestations you guysss. I’ve dealt with a lot the past two years haven’t I ??? Ever since coming out of the villa. Anywaysss onwards and upwards from now on you guysss. Let’s not even talk about it, we moveeee. I try not to be negative and down on my videosss but as you guysss know I’m never fake, I’m alwaysss super honest with you guysss - that’s just meee. I just want you all to know that I go through things too but I know I’m super super lucky to be where I am today - NOT because of Love Island xo

Anywaysss I’ve had a super low-key Christmasss you guysss. Thomas is visiting his family and I’ve driven FOUR hoursss to see my family in Hitchin. Can you believe they made me drive to them ??? Let’s not even talk about it guysss x They’re definitely not as busy as MEEE. Anywaysss I can’t wait for you to see my newest vlog, it’s so SO ✨ Christmassyyy ✨ and I get to show you my mum’s reaction to her Christmas present 🥺🤍 I’m not gonna tell you what it is. It’s a car you guysss I can’t even hide it from you. I literallyyy paid full price for it and everythinggg ??? But please guysss don’t try and figure out where my mum lives becuz I’m super private now and so are my parentsss so just don’t come for them okeyyy ??? I’m getting my mum a customised reg plate aswell guysss so don’t even worry about it being in the vlog 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I don’t like to be negative and talk about what is said about meee in the media but I should probably clear something up from my podcast that I said. As you guysss know I’m the Creative Director - love that for meee 😚✌🏻 of PrettyLittleThing so I was honoured to be on The Diary Of A CEO with… I don’t even know the name of the host becuzzz it’s all about meee x Anywaysss yeah the podcast. It just goes to show you guysss that if you want something you can 100% achieve it if you work hard like meee. Anywaysss I said that we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? And people took that the wrong wayyy ??? Like technicallyyy we do ??? So ??? You’ll catch me working whilst everyWUNNN is sleeping and that’s why I’ve got to where I am becuz I’m super super hardworking and I’d rather be making money than having friendsss ??? They just… don’t add much ??? I literallyyy work, spend time with Tommy, Fran and Ellie Smelly and go to bed. I don’t like partying or drinking or really spending time with anyWUNNN - it’s just not for meee ??? I have acquaintances that I say are my friends, but they just, they don’t add much to my lifeee? I’m going to get so much hate for saying that guysss but I would rather be making money. I want a bigger house, bigger things and everytime I reach a goal I just sit there and think, what’s next ??? I have to reallyyy becuz Tommy cancelled his fight and that’s £800K that I don’t have ??? Towards my, sorryyy OUR dream home. Which, by the way you guysss, I’m not going to say too much but *wink*. Literallyyy let’s not even talk about that becuz we don’t want to jinx anythinggg, you know what my luck is likeee, we move x

Anywaysss I’m reallyyy sad that Tommy’s Christmas present, going to Dubai, is no more ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming guysss. We were going to stay in our FAVVV hotel in Dubai but now that’s cancelled ??? I’m literallyyy FURYOUS, likeee categoricallyyy fuming ??? I promise you guysss I’m not trying to be negative but I’m just being honest with you guysss. As you know I’m Molly-Mae Humble so I’m just showing you guysss how down to Earth I am and that I struggle too. I really struggled in my chiyuldddhood as you guysss know. Apart from the school ski trips, the pageants and one thing you don’t know about meee is that I used to played the chello - anywaysss apart from all those things we were literallyyy deprived. Literallyyy guysss we had nothing ??? As you guysss know my parents seperated so that was reallyyy, reallyyyy hard and it still is now becuz I just don’t have time to see my family ??? We’re SUCH a loving family you guysss I just love kissing Zoe. Anywaysss I wanted to spend Christmas with Tommy’s family but they just don’t like meee ??? Rude. People just love to hate on meee and I have no idea why ??? Becuz I’m so down to Earth ??? Likeee the girl next door ???

I’ve been through a lot in the last two years you guysss, in terms of being trolled. I feel like it’s all anyWUNNN talks about on social media but it did happen to meee. There was this wunnn time when I was shooting a campaign for my fake tan business in Barbados. You know the brand with the unREALLL reviews ??? Anywaysss we were followed by paparazzi the WHOLE time and I was thinkinggg, are they taking pictures of meee ?? Of course they were haha 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss they released these horrendous pictures of meee - in my eyes, in this white bikini and I actuallyyy rang the Daily Mail myself and I was likeee

THIS IS MOLLY-MAE. YOU MUST TAKE THOSE PICTURES DOWN. YOU’VE RUINED MY LIFE. WAAA

You guysss have absolutelyyy no idea what those paparazzi cameras do to your body ??? They literallyyy make you look triple your size ??? I’ve even had paps edit detail to my cellulite so they can sell the pictures for more money ??? I’ve literallyyy never edited my own photos you guysss ??? Anywaysss I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation and I never EVER rise to comments but this has really frustrated meee. Luckilyyy I’ve improved my photoshopping skills so much since then that you wouldn’t even recognise me in the street - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss I’ve got 5 weeks off for Christmasss so I’ve just been relaxing with Tommy and Maura - who is not my friend becuz friends don’t add much to your life ??? We played Monopoly and Tommy wunnn ??? You guysss know I was not happy about that. It’s so nice to have time off becuz I’m always working so so hard and never get a break. Literallyyy 24 hours a day. I just want more money and more followers, it’s just not enough for meee ??? If I saw someone homeless on the street I would literallyyy give them all my money becuz I can just make more. I should really be donating to charity but I just can’t think of wunnn? Let me know in the comments you guysss about who I should donate my hard earned money towards x

*sighs*

WHAT A DAYYY

Thank you so SO much for watching guysss. I’m off to go and watch Harry Potter again, maybe Shrek ??? Shrek is the wunnn 😚✌🏻 I’m loving spending SO much time with Timmy Fumbles 🤥🤥🤥 We’re definitely still together you guysss, literallyyy we’re never apart ??? We’re the last couple that’s stayed together from OUR series of Love Island - like I said I would still be where I am today, with Tommy, without Love Island becuz it was my manifesting and hard working personalityyy that got me where I am ??? If I didn’t go on the show I would still have reached 1 million followers on my Instagram. Anywaysss, thank you sooo much for all the support you guysss. I really am lucky to have SUCH incredibleee followers. My Fiat 500, OhPolly huns are the wunnn 🤍 I love you all SO much and I’ll see you in my next wunnn guysss

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Rita. ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

vitamintea

I think he’ll propose too
Anyone else cringe when couples get engaged really young? They’re 22, they’ve got their whole 20’s ahead of them to live life, find themselves and have their fun. And don’t quote me on this but doesn’t the brain stop developing at 25 or something so they aren’t even fully developed into the people they’re going to be yet. What’s the rush? I know everyone’s different but I’m 23 and I still go clubbing in popworld, couldn’t imagine getting married now even to the love of my life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well Tommy had 24 hrs a day but didn't mange to get rid of that cough for the Jake Paul fight did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
It’s the fact that she even says people around her have corrected her but in her head she’s still like ??? 😕 but it’s still technically true so I’m going to keep saying it.
A day is 24 hours yes molly well done 👏 but not everyone has the same 24 hours 😂
As my darling Joe Lycett once said "Yes, we all have the same 24 hours as Beyonce, but not the resources Janet!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
i don’t know if anyone picked up on this but when he asked her about her confidence and she said “I think people either have it or they don’t and they can’t really build on it” kind of upset me as a highly anxious person! Okay mol I won’t try with my confidence anymore

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I only really dip in and out of this thread as I don’t follow Molly Mae but this came up on my IG and made me laugh.

FBD2900D-9BEE-4FED-8D4A-55D0691A099F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 82

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I guess to Molly and her thicko father, me working as a nurse, 12 hour shifts, sometimes no breaks; sitting with loved ones whose family have passed through lunch and supper times with nothing materialistic to show for it, I mustn’t be using my 24 hours correctly! I don’t have millions, barely afford holiday every few years, still scrape pennies together at the end of the month for a pint of milk and I definitely work hard! My colleagues work damn hard! This isn’t me complaining, I absolutely love my job! Yea it’s hard and maybe one day I will drink my coffee hot, but MOLLY FRIGGIN MAE essentially suggesting that the hours in the day determine whether we’re millionaires or not takes the fucking biscuit!

She’ll be throwing on her Victorian attire on next and yelling DECREASE THE SURPLUS POPULATION… poor people there’s 24 hours in a day just stop being poor, on instagram live! I cannot believe that she doesn’t realise it’s down to sheer luck and the right public exposure that’s given her a peg up or two in life! She’s so out of touch with reality it’s sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
HAHAHA fuck off working class!!! She said and I quote “I told my dad I wanted to become and influencer and he told me I had six months to start making a living from it and he would support me financially until then” my dad would tell me that if I wanted to do that, I’d have to do it in my own time after work!

• Haha
Reactions: 77