Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steven sickened me with the amount or arse licking he did. All that crap about Umar being to desperate to get her on board, she was lapping it up then. Not once did she say thanks after all of his arse licking comments either. She's not one bit humble. I listen to all of his podcasts and this was the first one where someone came across as totally unlikeable. I was shocked.
same, I'm a fan of the podcast and this was disappointing, are we meant to think MM is a working class hero? As if.....

She wasn’t poor at all. She grew up on in an affluent county and her mum and step dad live in a new build housing estate. Are you sure she wasn’t eluding to her parents separation and the birthmark saga? I suspect she was probably bullied a bit for that.

she seems to have a chip on her shoulder about her parents and upbringing. she never seems to praise them or offer gratitude.

Reactions: 29
she seems to have a chip on her shoulder about her parents and upbringing. she never seems to praise them or offer gratitude.
[/QUOTE]
Yet was so gushy at her mum’s recent wedding. Anything for a photo op eh? Maybe they’ve fallen out.

Reactions: 18
She must be seething that Lucie got engaged before her surely? She hasn’t mentioned rings for a while!

Reactions: 34
She always used to say what perfumes she was wearing and say “if you guysss want to know what I smell like”, so the burglars literallyyy stole it 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be seething that Lucie got engaged before her surely? She hasn’t mentioned rings for a while!
She'll probably wait until her followers/engagement/opportunities dry up and then get engaged, drag it out until it happens again, then married, drag that out until all interest has died, then kids. 'tis the influencer way!

Reactions: 33
I listened to the podcast as some background noise while I cleaned the house.
a couple of things I don’t quite understand:
She said she went onto LI as a business move…. Yet also claims she didn’t actually need it for her career?
she also claims she is the same person she was before money and fame…yet also says she organically lost some friendships because people change 😂😂😂
Yeah it was so full of contractions…

I’ve come so far, my life is so crazy because I was terrified of living an ordinary existence // “I’m still that same girl from Hitchin”

I just want more, more, more. I’ll never be happy even when hitting goals. More money, more followers, bigger house, more stuff // “Happiness is within, not from the materialistic stuff”

I made a huge mistaking of messing with myself, I started the filler dissolving trend and getting rid of it was the best thing I have done // “I don’t hate filler or people with it, it does wonders for people’s confidence, we choose models with face full of filler on Filter shoots”

Huh ???

Also what’s with her new Manny accent? The end of every sentence sooooo afflicted! It was so distracting! I’ve never noticed this on her YT (except for “wun” (one)

Reactions: 31
The bit where she was going on about how confident she is 'in any situation' - that was a bit mad. Because although she strikes me as confident, she doesn't strike me as a leader, or even overly confident in herself. She doesn't come across half as self-assured as she was making out. And the whole businesswoman thing. She spoke about how she tried to do performing arts/theatre professionally but it was cutthroat; she's done pageants in the past; and it's evident she's always fantasised about being famous and in the spotlight. So yes, she achieved her mission of ~*being somebody*~ and people know who she is, she has 6million IG followers, and bare money, well done her if attaining such things is how you personally measure success - but the 'I work so hard thing' kills me off. I don't think there's anything remarkable about her, she just got lucky on a cringe TV show. So, you're in the position you're in now because of that show Molly, which was your intention when you went on it, and you now live an extremely privileged life. At the very least you could express more gratitude. To be honest I don't think travelling all over the world for work should even be considered work really, personally I'm sure a lot of the nation would swap what they're doing with her. She has a blessed life and she should be more humble because she has an air of arrogance about her, and I'm all for supporting others and cheering them on when it's deserved, but come on, she hit the jackpot, she didn't really do anything.

Reactions: 44
The bit where she was going on about how confident she is 'in any situation' - that was a bit mad. Because although she strikes me as confident, she doesn't strike me as a leader, or even overly confident in herself. She doesn't come across half as self-assured as she was making out. And the whole businesswoman thing. She spoke about how she tried to do performing arts/theatre professionally but it was cutthroat; she's done pageants in the past; and it's evident she's always fantasised about being famous and in the spotlight. So yes, she achieved her mission of ~*being somebody*~ and people know who she is, she has 6million IG followers, and bare money, well done her if attaining such things is how you personally measure success - but the 'I work so hard thing' kills me off. I don't think there's anything remarkable about her, she just got lucky on a cringe TV show. So, you're in the position you're in now because of that show Molly, which was your intention when you went on it, and you now live an extremely privileged life. At the very least you could express more gratitude. To be honest I don't think travelling all over the world for work should even be considered work really, personally I'm sure a lot of the nation would swap what they're doing with her. She has a blessed life and she should be more humble because she has an air of arrogance about her, and I'm all for supporting others and cheering them on when it's deserved, but come on, she hit the jackpot, she didn't really do anything.
Confident in any situation? Like going to starbucks? Or sitting at home? Or taking insta photos?

• Haha
Are there any YouTuber's who just go out and do fun and interesting outings, or do arts and crafts, who aren't very materialistic and rarely do hauls? I would really love to find some new people to watch. Kelly Stamps and Jessica kellgren-fozardis are the only ones I know of.

The only reason I started watching YouTuber's is because I have a chronic health condition and I can barely go out, so I like to watch other people do nice things, as it's the closest I can get to doing it myself. I can't continue to watch someone who says we all have the same 24 hours in a day. She's only young so I'm not going to judge her and she does deserve a lot of credit for what she's achieved. However, it's not good for me to watch someone who doesn't understand that we actually all don't have the same 24 hours in a day or the same level of privilege.
Grackle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yet was so gushy at her mum’s recent wedding. Anything for a photo op eh? Maybe they’ve fallen out.
[/QUOTE]
She had that story up of her mom surprising her at a restaurant awhile ago after not seeing her for ages and you could see how awkward they were together. Doesn’t seem like a good mother daughter relationship to me.

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly disassociated from her family. She’ll post and see Zoe when it benefits her, but how can she not see her mum for months? She’s never even made a quick visit home, remember that cat she got before love island that got hit by a car last year and needed surgery and she was devastated supposedly on her stories but never mentioned it again? She seems to not even acknowledge anything about her home life. Honestly bet some of her family think she’s lost herself

Why are so many influencers/zelebs obsessed with Smoothies!
Because they think they’re healthy and good for weight loss, despite they’re being nothing healthy about squeezing all the nutrients and fibre out of them and leaving only the sugar!

Reactions: 8
She’s clearly disassociated from her family. She’ll post and see Zoe when it benefits her, but how can she not see her mum for months? She’s never even made a quick visit home, remember that cat she got before love island that got hit by a car last year and needed surgery and she was devastated supposedly on her stories but never mentioned it again? She seems to not even acknowledge anything about her home life. Honestly bet some of her family think she’s lost herself
Why do I remember her driving to her parents when Covid started or have I imagine that lol

Reactions: 6
I don’t usually post on here sorry to intrude but omfg that podcast. We all have the same 24 hours? Is she actually kidding like even before fame she came from privilege, why’s she trying so hard to be rags to riches. you actually couldn’t make it up fs.

And the level playing field thing is absolute tit when other islanders are treated differently because of the colour of their skin. Like no sorry molly there is no level playing field. and ALSO you can’t be that confident if you feel the need to say it over and over again. I only watched the first 15 minutes it was infuriating enough but that podcast host was up her arse big time too

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.