Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who think MM has “reversed” her “work” aka fillers etc are dreaming…she’s just had it done better!

Reactions: 66
And If it's before love island too she was literally a teenager in those pics

Reactions: 11
totally agree aside from one fact - she didn’t reverse them, she just had them removed and then re-done at a better quality place, and she’s just as toxic about starving herself now…

but when you read comments like that you can see why shes back obsessed with her weight etc. and I completely agree that the ‘feminine / masculine’ binary is an awful way to view the world. MM is clearly attractive in the befores and the afters, and comparing her as a teen to now is just wrong!

Reactions: 52
Maura looks like a recently divorced aunty in those Ann Summers photos. I think it's the hair. Or the outfit. Fuck knows.

Reactions: 49
Maura looks like a recently divorced aunty in those Ann Summers photos. I think it's the hair. Or the outfit. Fuck knows.
I think weight loss too, after 28 or so it really draws out ya face I still think she’s looks beautiful tho

Reactions: 13
so they went to Budapest to shoot a very basic plt collection
And some pieces are already discounted

So let me recap what her Creative Director role implies: she chooses random stuff from PLT's "catalogue" every once in a while and that's a new edit? And every time (aka once a month) she flyes here and there for a few hours photoshoot + 5 days of holiday? Gosh, she must be exhausted from working so hard...poor thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Give me both those outfits any day over this.
Ah don't be mean she probably had no choice to wear that. She could've had a gynaecology appointment before the part and didn't want to be late by taking off her clothes so she just wore shorts that allow the gynaecologist to do/see everything without taking them off.

Reactions: 15
totally agree aside from one fact - she didn’t reverse them, she just had them removed and then re-done at a better quality place, and she’s just as toxic about starving herself now…
I’m so glad you said this! She’s toxic as fuck with what she says about food being “bad”, that she “can’t eat carbs” and that she “needs to be (eat) good”. She tries to make herself look like an advocate for being “natural” and having her fillers removed when they’ve just been re-done. She has composite bonding on her teeth, she wears extensions and acrylics? That’s not really “natural” is it? Nobody would care if she didn’t bang on about it, as if she’s the first woman on the planet to have them removed. Not to menion she Photoshops the fuck out of her pictures/videos - how does that align with being natural? And loving yourself? Sorry to rant lmao but she isn’t admirable at all

Reactions: 43
This is true I didn’t realise how much she edits her nose until I’ve came here to read. Also she must walk about bright orange her foundation colours is horrible lol so many girls out there will think she’s natural when she just edits herself so much.

Reactions: 9
I don’t even know where to start because quite frankly you’re boring me a bit.
First off... She did not reverse and go natural... wake the fuck up.
Secondly... She still has unhealthy eating and obsesses over her looks consistently, soooo?
Lastly... I didn’t say she was ruined because she looks masculine and I didn’t say looking masculine was a bad thing you twisted that so you could get on your high horse lmao.
However, I stand by what I said, so prepare to whine again
I think she did ruin her face, the amount of filler she had in her face and STILL DOES (for goodness sake) has stretched and puffed out her face to look MASCULINE in comparison to even when she was in freaking love island where she had more of a slimmer feminine looking face. If someone is naturally masculine leaning it’s fucking BEAUTIFUL and POWERFUL, if someone looks that way because they pumped themselves with filler then I say yes they have ruined THEIR face. My opinion just let me have it lmao.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.