Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole “same 24 hours a day” and that picture she posted of two men who had an alcoholic father and one was a CEO, other was an alcoholic … just tell me that she has absolutely no clue about the struggles people go through in life, and how incredibly fortunate she has been for the opportunities she has been given.

It makes me really angry actually. How bleeping senseless can you be?! Wake the duck up Molly, injustice is everywhere! Starving kids, people who are working so hard to get out of cycle of poverty…god imagine being this thick at the age of 21 or however old she is.

According to Molly mae, a POC who has to work to feed her family from Bradford, has the same opportunities and “24 hOuRs” as a white, wealthy girl with no financial burden from Hampshire….is she for bleeping real?

edit: I found the picture she posted and then promptly deleted

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
She does realise her success only lasts if she’s well liked by the public? Does franny not organise PR? Because that interview is a tit show- might as well make the most of the next year MAXIMUM because she’s losing her audience. She’s a braggy, materialistic, vulgar LOVE ISLANDER x

Reactions: 55
The whole “same 24 hours a day” and that picture she posted of two men who had an alcoholic father and one was a CEO, other was an alcoholic … just tell me that she has absolutely no clue about the struggles people go through in life, and how incredibly fortunate she has been for the opportunities she has been given.

It makes me really angry actually. How bleeping senseless can you be?! Wake the duck up Molly, injustice is everywhere! Starving kids, people who are working so hard to get out of cycle of poverty…god imagine being this thick at the age of 21 or however old she is.

According to Molly mae, a POC who has to work to feed her family from Bradford, has the same opportunities and “24 hOuRs” as a white, wealthy girl with no financial burden from Hampshire….is she for bleeping real?

edit: I found the picture she posted and then promptly deleted
Jesus Christ. That's the kind of thing you can imagine one of the Trump sons posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She might as well make the most of the next year MAXIMUM because she’s losing her audience.
Agreed. For her to be out of touch this quickly is not a good sign, especially when she has someone managing her! It's also really off-trend when the most idolised celebs in the UK (basically footballers) are all now focusing on being more down to earth and championing good causes etc.

Reactions: 32
I still don’t believe she turned down a 2mill deal.

Some of the comments underneath the video at the moment are good, have screenshotted some of them.
I’m glad you screenshotted these. I seen a comment earlier mentioning a lot of the negative comments got deleted so maybe they gave up deleting the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Reading about that podcast Baffs me.
I’ve lurked on here for a good week.
You may not like influencers like Jamie Genevieve or Chloe morello but I could never imagine these guys saying the same, they grinded on YouTube, Jamie got her own brand which started small now is popular, and Chloe morello now works with brands moved country to for a better life for her family and they both like their bit of luxury but their both so humble at times. MOlly has no touch with reallity anymore. And it doesn’t surprise me coming from pageants

Molly saw what the YouTube world offered, saw the likes of Olivia Bowen etc and wanted the taste of love island.
PLT Saw online fiat 500 was distraught in her coming second place
And have practically used her as a PLT model ever since. They’ve lured her in this ‘CD’ because they probs wanted to keep her as long as possible and not lose her so promoted her from a *plt model*

Reactions: 15
She does realise her success only lasts if she’s well liked by the public? Does franny not organise PR? Because that interview is a tit show- might as well make the most of the next year MAXIMUM because she’s losing her audience. She’s a braggy, materialistic, vulgar LOVE ISLANDER x
Her channel was growing quite quickly before love island though. I wonder where it would be if she never went on?

Reactions: 3
Omg all I heard on the interview was “Molly's management told me she doesn’t ever do interviews like this so it’s a massive deal” 😅😅😅

I listened to five minutes and thought she sounded absolutely horrific. What she stands for is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She said that she believes she would have reached 1 million without Love Island...I was baffled by that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I never heard of her before the show. She thinks the fist 500 crew would be enough to get her to 1 mill? Don’t think so, she doesn’t understand that she’s reached a different age group/target market by going on TV...she could never build up that exposure by YouTube alone...such an airhead and the fact she earns that much money by being so dumb makes me sick 😷

I swear it had less than like 30k subscribers before love island?

Reactions: 25
She had 159k followers before she joined LI and apparently it grew to 1.2m whilst she was in there.

Reactions: 10
The podcast should have had Fran on instead. I think all MMs success, post LI being a propeller, is down to Fran being a savvy business woman, definitely not MMs "hard work".

Reactions: 51
When talking about the burglary an the fact she can't show off her new house for safety reasons, an she's like "it's sad at 22 you've gotta think that way". She loves to emphasise her age a lot doesn't she. Whether it's her successes or her downfalls, they've all happened to her an she's only 22! After listening to the Steven podcast, I've decided I don't like her. She sounds arrogrant, greedy an narcissistic. It was all me me me, how great she is, what she's achieved an all by 22. Did you know she's only 22? She's so successful an she's only 22.

Reactions: 62
She was so excited when the podcast went live. After reading your recaps (well done tattlers (y)) I think it's the worst move she could've done at this point of her "career", especially after Timmy's "faux pas". All those comments prove that people are starting to see her true self (thankfully). She sounded like she's uncapable of talking business and a spoiled brat with archaic views; everything she has is thanks to her priviledged background, LI and Fran.

Reactions: 46
When talking about the burglary an the fact she can't show off her new house for safety reasons, an she's like "it's sad at 22 you've gotta think that way". She loves to emphasise her age a lot doesn't she. Whether it's her successes or her downfalls, they've all happened to her an she's only 22! After listening to the Steven podcast, I've decided I don't like her. She sounds arrogrant, greedy an narcissistic. It was all me me me, how great she is, what she's achieved an all by 22. Did you know she's only 22? She's so successful an she's only 22.
She’s had loads of bad things happen to her for one so young too, so life isn’t all rosy.

On another note, how much do you reckon Fran earns through managing her?

I know you guys all know this, but she’s a bit of a muppet to not remember that everything she says online stays online…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s beyond me how she can be so deluded to think that without love island she would have had these opportunities?!?! She would be an average influencer like the rest of them with an bang average amount of followers, no PLT deal, no boyfriend to have a couple branding with. She is so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 54
She’s had loads of bad things happen to her for one so young too, so life isn’t all rosy.

On another note, how much do you reckon Fran earns through managing her?

I know you guys all know this, but she’s a bit of a muppet to not remember that everything she says online stays online…
Standard fee for management is at least 20% of Gross Earnings plus any expenses. Depends on individual agreements. As Fran does so much for Molly, maybe she is taking 30% fee going towards business partner level.

Reactions: 7
Omg all I heard on the interview was “Molly's management told me she doesn’t ever do interviews like this so it’s a massive deal” 😅😅😅

I listened to five minutes and thought she sounded absolutely horrific. What she stands for is vile.
Worst thing I have ever listened to. Managed about 30 mins. Countless eye rolls. What’s with the way she says “my instagran” and wanting to be different. “I just wanted to be different” like 19293 times. Drivel. “No love island didn’t” create who she is today. Yes it did babe x

I was disappointed with Steven tbh a lot of what she said he’s against, his interviews usually are deep but this didn’t tell us anything new
He’s clearly willing to lick her hole for a few extra followers

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.