Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You summed this up so so well! Girls are becoming pretty deluded these days which is a shame. It’s almost like women are reversing in society and their idols are now female influencers who basically tell you that you need to buy hair extensions, teeth whitening kits, that you shouldn’t wear the same outfit more than once and the only way to be happy is to have loads of money.

Reactions: 46
Also stay with ur dim bf that doesn't offer anything exciting. Doesn't challenge you in a fun way or make u wanna do fun/different things together. Just live for him. Do his cleaning and cooking if ur not just having take aways watching the HP Films and a few others on repeat.

Reactions: 10
What a song choice “I always feel like, somebody’s watching me”

Errr yeah, they obviously were x
Molly - get over yourself - you're not at risk of being held captive for ransom, you yourself aren't worth thousands/millions.... peeps are only interested in your extreme consumerism that you've paraded across social media these last few years... I know harsh but technically you're now worth nothing to peeps given they've supposedly taken it all....the security is OTT.

Reactions: 11
What kind of actual moron is paying £4,250 a month for a tiny 'penthouse', especially now that it's been stripped of its desenio prints and custom wardrobes. Imagine the mortgage you'd get putting that money away every month Only Money and Timmy who share a braincell between them are capable of such bad decisions

Reactions: 58
I was shocked by how she bought some Saint Lauren shoes, wore them down to the lobby, and confessed she’d never wear them again

Reactions: 21
I wonder if there’s tension between molly and tommy, Tommy clearly is an moody person so wonder if there’s some trouble in paradise seen as there not together wonder if he’s pissed off at her

Reactions: 20
Mollys got him under the thumb that he can’t even post the fight to his SM yet as it may ruin the break in drama

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.