Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot how different she used to look! I feel like she still photoshops herself to look like this lol

Reactions: 7
I never know why they always say that they can’t wait for you guys to see what I’ve been up to etc.
No one actually gives a shit and it’s always highly disappointing when we do find out anyway!

Reactions: 32
Is Maura not a big girl who can get her own flat? So weird. They weren’t even that close in love island were they? Apart from Maura trying to nick Timmy

On another note I saw Timmy’s dad say if he doesn’t knock jake Paul out he’ll be retiring him on the spot. No pressure Timmy Fumbles. (His dad Named him that if he loses or doesn’t win with ease)

Reactions: 43
Having to repack all the stuff I just unpacked after moving into a house with someone..... would piss me off way more than splitting up.
I'd be fuming over every little thing I'd unpacked and had to put in a box again.

Reactions: 22
They have such a strange relationship, i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the three of them were in a polyamorous situation

Reactions: 37
I suspect it may just be a case of good timing for all involved.

Maura will have already given up her old flat to move in with Giovanni, Molly doesn't like to be alone, Tommy will likely be away for a month+ fairly soon, to train for his Jake Paul fight in December. Maura gets some time to sort things out, Molly gets a live in Nanny.

Reactions: 11
It's seriously starting to look like she's trolling everyone with that toy and how dirty it is. If she's seriously had it for a while, how come it's gone exponentially dirtier since LI (that show she was never on) days???? She wouldn't seriously film an actual promo video with it looking that filthy it's too obviously GRIM

Reactions: 17
Having to repack all the stuff I just unpacked after moving into a house with someone..... would piss me off way more than splitting up.
I'd be fuming over every little thing I'd unpacked and had to put in a box again.
Looks like Maura doesn't have that hassle afterall...as she just posted a vid of her new flat/property on insta...and she's still moving in.

So if she is going to Molly/Tommy's, it's just to hang out as opposed to needing somewhere to stay.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.