Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The body filter on her latest Instagram story 😚✌🏻

We’ve already seen what you actually looked like hun x

Reactions: 7
Did you know MOLLY is the FIRST UK influencer to be promoted by Spotify guyzzzzz ✌🏼😚 Love that for us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the obsession with influencers wearing tracksuits everywhere? Don’t get me wrong I love my comfies but somewhere like Sheesh I assume to most people is quite a nice upmarket dinner spot, you’d prob dress up quite nicely to go and then get seated next to Maura and Molly in full tracksuits? Idk maybe it’s just me but it kind of screams ‘I’m too famous to make an effort’.

And dont get me started on that pink christening outfit she looks like a transformer

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What is the obsession with influencers wearing tracksuits everywhere? Don’t get me wrong I love my comfies but somewhere like Sheesh I assume to most people is quite a nice upmarket dinner spot, you’d prob dress up quite nicely to go and then get seated next to Maura and Molly in full tracksuits? Idk maybe it’s just me but it kind of screams ‘I’m too famous to make an effort’.

And dont get me started on that pink christening outfit she looks like a transformer
Don’t get me wrong I love a good trackie, but if I had molly’s £££ and free time I’d definitely put it to use especially if I was the “creative director” of a fashion brand 🤷‍♀️ it’s not like she even needs to do it herself, she can just pay a hairdresser, stylist, mua etc to do it all for her

Reactions: 13
Guys I’m absolutely DED💀 and I have only one thing to say to this monstrosity
F8040FBC-CBA0-450D-B22E-988DE706E2C3.png

EVEN THIERRY MUGLER MAKES MISTAKES!!!

IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maura has the gorgeous Giovanni she doesn't need a man child like Tommy.

Us mortals would probably be turned away for wearing what they wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

A normal person would be turned away from
sheesh if they turned up like that. It’s a joke

its basically overpriced kebab with instahuns draping themselves on the stairs for the perfect shot so not sure I’d say classy though.

the bottom part highlighted Is basically if we don’t like the look of you it’s at our discretion 😂 crazy they can do that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A normal person would be turned away from
sheesh if they turned up like that. It’s a joke

its basically overpriced kebab with instahuns draping themselves on the stairs for the perfect shot so not sure I’d say classy though.

the bottom part highlighted Is basically if we don’t like the look of you it’s at our discretion 😂 crazy they can do that
Why have they capitalised every word like we did in year 8

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.