Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they do break up I feel it will be heavily orchestrated to look like he is completely in the wrong. It wouldn’t ruin his reputation

Reactions: 26
That’s not true. You can’t just go publicly sharing cctv.

It is forbidden for CCTV operators to share footage of identifiable people with the media or on the internet for entertainment purposes. ... Once CCTV has been requested from the police, the operator must abide by the Data Protection Act to ensure that this footage is safe and secure and not handed to anyone other.”

Whoever shared it should be sacked
This is correct, however the only reason why I know this is because my fiancé works in security. I was a retail manager for 6 years and not once did anybody tell me about the rules of cctv. We would always share around pictures of dodgey customers etc. It wasn’t just me, no one in the company had been trained on it, so perhaps it’s a similar situation and they were desperate to get their £400 back

Reactions: 9
Do we really give a duck about the technicalities of it all? 🙃

The whole story is hilarious and embarrassing for them both so thank you very much to whoever shared it x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Not a chance would I pay my husband’s bar bill! And I wouldn’t expect him to pay mine either if I’d gone out with the girls. Completely understand why Molly wouldn’t either. The bill is naff all the to do with her

Reactions: 42
Not a chance would I pay my husband’s bar bill! And I wouldn’t expect him to pay mine either if I’d gone out with the girls. Completely understand why Molly wouldn’t either. The bill is naff all the to do with her
She will probably just take it out of next weeks pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The club Moloko is owned by Peter Kane -Liverpool drugs mafia. That’s why no police were called & knows the Fury’s wouldn’t be complaining about a CCTV photo or DM being shared to the press. Kane probably approved for it to go public anyway to embarrass the Furys ( it’s his brother Roman with Tommy at the club) not a staff member. Weird only 3 brief video clips despite a club full of students - more to come out. It’s a dangerous drugs underworld, which the Fury family are known to be heavily involved with that Tommy is dragging Molly Mae into. MTK Global - Furys’ boxing management is owned by Daniel Kinahan, Irish drugs gangster - BBC Panorama documentary on it look it up. Her police parents , army sister & Fran should be very alarmed & step in now as it will only get worse.

When they split, Tolly fans will obviously all side with Molly Mae anyway - she doesn’t need him anymore as already proved she isn’t Money Mae & now deserves a better man.

• Wow
Reactions: 69
The club Moloko is owned by Peter Kane -Liverpool drugs mafia. That’s why no police were called & knows the Fury’s wouldn’t be complaining about a CCTV photo or DM being shared to the press. Kane probably approved for it to go public anyway to embarrass the Furys ( it’s his brother Roman with Tommy at the club) not a staff member. Weird only 3 brief video clips despite a club full of students - more to come out. It’s a dangerous drugs underworld, which the Fury family are known to be heavily involved with that Tommy is dragging Molly Mae into. MTK Global - Furys’ boxing management is owned by Daniel Kinahan, Irish drugs gangster - BBC Panorama documentary on it look it up. Her police parents , army sister & Fran should be very alarmed & step in now as it will only get worse.

When they split, Tolly fans will obviously all side with Molly Mae anyway - she doesn’t need him anymore as already proved she isn’t Money Mae & now deserves a better man.
This is why I get so annoyed when people love the Fury’s. Sick of people giving Tyson and Tommy praise. They’re not a good family.

Reactions: 34
PR team slacking today and daily mail didn’t protect him like yesterday- comments are open
absolutely rolling my eyes at the dom perignon was he not surrounded by students that night???? just get a vodka coke or something you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did she really put TWO fu**ing pieces of clothing in the washing machine just for an AD??? I hope she didn't turn it on :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did she really put TWO fu**ing pieces of clothing in the washing machine just for an AD??? I hope she didn't turn it on :mad:
Also in the story with pink clothes she says ‘I wear a lot of pink actually’ scroll down her feed and there’s not one pic of her in pink! Such bullshit!

Reactions: 15
I’m gobsmacked that she didn’t photoshop away her double chin and give herself a jawline ??? Is she ok ???

68F422E7-23F7-4157-9836-DC123D5EA0D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oooo there’s an article on the sun about the tab that Tommy ran up in the club. Sayinf that Molly had to pay for it. Awkward

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think a breakup is on the cards soon, I doubt she loves him enough to stay with him and ruin her image tbh

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.