Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Molly going into the PLT office today, wonder how her commute is? Or is she wfh every day, with back to back teams meetings? Finishing late and struggling to get everything else done like the rest of us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Creative Director’
Thought it was funny the other day when she posted a picture of her “office” room and there were a load of Hermes/Louis Vuitton boxes stuffed under her desk and no desk chair in sight. There’s no working from home happening there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she’s had a sly boob job?

Also that’s hilarious about Jake Paul outing tommy 🤣 it’s deffo not going to go anyway now. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
The new vlog was put out to ✨ distract ✨ everyone from talking about Tommy’s King Kong audition and so she could address how very busy she’s been so she can pretend she isn’t embarrassed as duck at how he’s behaved

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is Tommy already behaving like he’s boxing champion on the world. He beat a few crap boxers. I cannot stand jake Paul but would love to see him knock Tommy out and end him living in his brothers shadow

molly would soon be gone once Tommy starts losing

Reactions: 27
Complete novice to camping, didn’t have a clue about anything and the the poor little rich girl from hitch** Hertfordshire grew up camping 😂😂 bullshit. Parent was a police officer and she entered beauty pageants. That’s not poor molly.
And camping isn’t associated with being poor anyway.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she’s had a sly boob job?

Also that’s hilarious about Jake Paul outing tommy 🤣 it’s deffo not going to go anyway now. How embarrassing.
I was just thinking the same about her boobs after her stories about gym shark

Reactions: 19
Wow, the are pulling out the PR stunts! It won’t work, though. Because, it’s publicity. People will want to see Tommy’s actual involvement. If he doesn’t stay actively involved in the charity, this little stunt may backfire down the road. Also, the icing on the top…don’t drive your flashy, expensive car - it’ll send the wrong message. I can’t with these PR teams🤦🏼‍♀️ The REAL Tommy will surface, AGAIN!

Reactions: 12
His egotistical behaviour is cringe, but a 22 year old is partying... so what.

I have more of a problem with the narcissism of this whole culture, everyone out for themselves. Young people should be free, silly, having fun, loving and building each other up. It's all just twisted, wrong and gross. Tommy, Molly, Jake Paul, the managers, the brands, the media all of it :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
molly should just join him for a night, let loose for once. dunno how she's not sick of the life she lives especially when she has so much money n she could literally do anything.

Reactions: 33
I absolutely do not mean to defend MM here and the details of her diagnosis defo seem sketchy.. And I am so sorry you've had such a rough time, BUT endo is a really common condition which for some people can be managed with surgery and it may not return as extensively, for others it can flare up a handful of times and then disappear, and for some it can be debilitating and unrelenting.

I work in a very stressful area of healthcare and have colleagues with the condition who live with it and work the same job as me, and I also know someone in my personal life who has it so badly that she has to walk with a stick. Not intending to undermine your experience at all but just noting that for such a common condition, it's important not to assume all those affected are affected to the same degree and 'can't do a job as stressful as being a creative director' ❤
Totally agree with you. I have endo and im a paramedic, now I’ve had some treatment and a coil fitted I can quite easily do my job. Before treatment, maybe not so much!

Reactions: 6
Shes literally never out. She just watches films constantly. And if she does go out it's to go watch a new film. She will regret not living it up when she is older.

Or maybe she will go wild in her 30s.

Reactions: 14
It does seem hard to imagine never wanting to go out (especially as I'd go out nearly every night if I could lol) but there are genuinely some people that don't like it and would rather stay in and watch films.

I've got two friends from secondary school that absolutely HATE going out. We're a few years older than Molly so mid twenties, but I could count on one hand the times that they've gone to a bar or a club. They have absolutely no desire to go to them and don't feel like they're missing out at all, they're totally happy! I'm not a fan of Molly at all, but I don't always thinks it's fair to call someone boring because their enjoyments aren't what is considered the social norm for their age bracket and it's kind of nice to see that she doesn't feel the pressure to act like someone she's not. (Although acting like she's the person in her photoshopped pictures is a whole different story lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going to a club surrounded by drunk people who are off their faces on drugs. I don’t understand the idea that if you don’t do those things you’re considered boring and the questions/looks people give you if you don’t drink alcohol ??? Just because you’re in your twenties doesn’t mean you have to like going to a club, drinking and doing drugs. It’s just not for me 😚✌🏻 However, I don’t understand why Molly pretends that Tommy isn’t like that and that he wants to be settled down with her when he clearly doesn’t?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Mandy mae

ETA saw this earlier, uh oh

View attachment 767250
Lmao Gildan is the cheapest tit going (used to work in merch) I actually saw an influencer I like who just released merch with a stack of gildan boxes behind her and I literally thought ok avoid then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.