Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely do not mean to defend MM here and the details of her diagnosis defo seem sketchy.. And I am so sorry you've had such a rough time, BUT endo is a really common condition which for some people can be managed with surgery and it may not return as extensively, for others it can flare up a handful of times and then disappear, and for some it can be debilitating and unrelenting.

I work in a very stressful area of healthcare and have colleagues with the condition who live with it and work the same job as me, and I also know someone in my personal life who has it so badly that she has to walk with a stick. Not intending to undermine your experience at all but just noting that for such a common condition, it's important not to assume all those affected are affected to the same degree and 'can't do a job as stressful as being a creative director' ❤
I really didn't mean for it to come off like that and I'm sorry. I did not word that well at all! I've gone from very physical high demand jobs to more relaxing office jobs and both have come with their challenges with my endometriosis. If MM does have it all my sympathy goes out to her for having to deal with the symptoms and strains of it; however it does not sit right with me that she is saying she has something that hasn't been diagnosed yet. Didn't she do something similar with a potential cancerous mole a while back ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really didn't mean for it to come off like that and I'm sorry. I did not word that well at all! I've gone from very physical high demand jobs to more relaxing office jobs and both have come with their challenges with my endometriosis. If MM does have it all my sympathy goes out to her for having to deal with the symptoms and strains of it; however it does not sit right with me that she is saying she has something that hasn't been diagnosed yet. Didn't she do something similar with a potential cancerous mole a while back ?
I get you 🥰 and yeah she did do that with the mole - I think she’s grossly downplaying what a long and difficult process it can be to get endo treatment, and a lot of her followers won’t even realise that she probably has private healthcare..

Reactions: 12
How’s molly gonna just brush this off and carry on? Surely he will have to address it or they split up. It’s embaraZzing. Clearly loads of famous people take drugs all the time but why get yourself in a state like this in the public eye. Oh dear Tommy 😂😂

Reactions: 30
How’s molly gonna just brush this off and carry on? Surely he will have to address it or they split up. It’s embaraZzing. Clearly loads of famous people take drugs all the time but why get yourself in a state like this in the public eye. Oh dear Tommy 😂😂
I don't think she does. It's blowing up on social media more than I expected it to - some talk that it could damage his career but frankly if the previous video of him actually doing hippy crack didn't damage him I don't see how this will. His brother Tyson has quite the history of substance abuse but it's rarely brought up.

You could say it damages her more than it does him but the mainstream press seem to have brushed it off as him having a harmless boozey night. Nothing about him and other women, walking out without paying, ignoring staff and nothing about him looking high. Granted they have to be careful and not report something that could get them sued but while I'm not her biggest fan when Amber Gill looked like she was on coke at her Misspap launch the tabloids made it clear she was on the gear without actually saying it. Tommy gets protected and I guess Molly can carry on pretending they have the perfect relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
You know what? Good on Tommy! You’re only young once and I say this as someone who lived my life pretty full in my 20s but even I am like god I wish I’d done more and seen more (maybe not just getting wired in clubs I mean more travelling etc) but they are young people! They should not be acting like a middle aged settled down couple!

I’m in my late 30s now and I would be so upset if I’d lived the quiet mundane life Molly Mae is in my 20s. It’s not cool to act like an old fuddy duddy! You’re a long time dead!

• Wow
Reactions: 82
Exactly, molly has so much money and spare time and yet she lives like an old granny hoarding clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think she does. It's blowing up on social media more than I expected it to - some talk that it could damage his career but frankly if the previous video of him actually doing hippy crack didn't damage him I don't see how this will. His brother Tyson has quite the history of substance abuse but it's rarely brought up.

You could say it damages her more than it does him but the mainstream press seem to have brushed it off as him having a harmless boozey night. Nothing about him and other women, walking out without paying, ignoring staff and nothing about him looking high. Granted they have to be careful and not report something that could get them sued but while I'm not her biggest fan when Amber Gill looked like she was on coke at her Misspap launch the tabloids made it clear she was on the gear without actually saying it. Tommy gets protected and I guess Molly can carry on pretending they have the perfect relationship.
Also being a man it will be downplayed more

Forgot I came here for this molly in disguise
D3547E71-5900-432E-8665-718445D9D120.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tyson Fury has a known deal with The Sun to spin bad press stories for his Exclusives. Hopefully one of the other tabloids will set up. Another drugs story about Tommy they previously dismissed.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....my-fury-inhaling-killer-drug-hippy-crack/amp/

Truth always reveals itself in the end, PR Managers cannot dismiss/ cover up everything especially with social media now. Tommy always liked to party hard, chase girls & take drugs just like his brother Tyson. His Uncle Peter was a notorious drugs baron, prison dealing mainly amphetamines / Molly in Manchester. Do wonder what Molly Mae’s police parents real opinion of Tommy is?

That’s why the squeaky clean stay at home, Mr Perfect Boyfriend persona is so fake. Holidaying in LA & now this- cracks definitely happening & risks damaging her professional image as it’s obviously more than alcohol. Tommy looks so bloated in that club video for a “pro athlete” to have a beer belly at 22 - he is going to age badly, fat & bald like the rest of the Fury men. All thick & still acting like fools. Picture of Tyson at 21 & then by 29. 🥴🤮Molly Mae can do much better.
Shiiid, don’t hold back, Dubai! I’m here for it. Let me grab some popcorn Go on, continue…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Definitely worse for her than for him with the image she is trying to portray. Totally agree. It will be brushed off for him!

Reactions: 8
Have you seen jake Paul's instangram story about it 😆 and he's done a tiktok as well

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her "perfect" life #PLT #bossbabe with her "perfect" boyfriend #goals #bestfriend is slowly falling apart

Reactions: 34
So is Molly going into the PLT office today, wonder how her commute is? Or is she wfh every day, with back to back teams meetings? Finishing late and struggling to get everything else done like the rest of us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Creative Director’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So is Molly going into the PLT office today, wonder how her commute is? Or is she wfh every day, with back to back teams meetings? Finishing late and struggling to get everything else done like the rest of us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Creative Director’
I seen a video of Kendall Jenner the other day as she’s a creative director for some fashion website the other day. And she was in a designers pulling things for the website etc. Can’t see her being as hands on as someone who has actually worked up to that role but at least she’s doing something. I don’t see Molly being responsible for those types of decisions

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.