Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know just moved to Liverpool and she posted on her insta there that she went out for drinks last night and met Tommy! I’d say he’s out every night of the week
Yes exactly!! Wasn’t even a club appearance he just turned up for some drinks and had his top off. If that was my boyfriend I’d break up with him, clearly loving the attention from the girls

• Wow
Reactions: 35
That video has made me feel sick I won't lie. Who the duck does that, how embarrassing. Giving very much Jake-from-LI-when-he-got-annoyed-for- being-called-out vibes. Bet someone dared say he wasn't a real boxer 😂

Reactions: 22
Ooh this is very out of character for Tommy isn’t it! I’d say the cracks have officially started to show through

Reactions: 20
Not her golden boy Tommy with his top off in a club, definitely doesn’t suit the image she wants of them as a power couple😳
View attachment 763697
Wtf is he doing banging his chest like the manc King Kong

He won’t be able to with his schedule you’ve seen how he eats in his boot camps he only drinks on his off periods same with bad food etc
I think he’s on his off period now, Molly mae posted a video of him eating a load of desserts yesterday I think.
I wonder how she deals with him being a heavy drinker when she’s not, I’d not be happy

Not her golden boy Tommy with his top off in a club, definitely doesn’t suit the image she wants of them as a power couple😳
View attachment 763697
Also is this moloko? During freshers?? 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
On his next night out away from Molly he's probably going to start masturbating furiously and throwing his faeces passers by.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he partying in Liverpool and not Manchester?

I bet Molly is literally fuming at him getting drunk all the time, especially if he’s spending £400 on drink and probably drugs by the looks of it, like who is he buying drinks for ??? As someone who doesn’t drink I can’t imagine she accepts him behaving like that ??? So many questions

Reactions: 54
Bet Fran is trying to do damage control as wel speak. Having a drugged up boyfriend can't be great for Molls' girl boss persona

Reactions: 36
He’s definitely gurning and he looks terribly out of shape in that video. Also can anyone confirm if that dm is real? How embarrassing. I can almost hear her shouting at him about “their brand” from here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.