Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His legs are so thin compared to this big bulk up top and her arm is like a twig 😂😂😂😂😂 do they think we’re stupid

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dying at Molly rocking up at the PLT offices at 4:15pm... I'd love a 7 figure job where I turned up at closing time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
B04CBCF6-639A-45E5-852E-3B013A948965.jpeg

The twit is not planning to do any work. The REAL workers have their electronics OPENED and ready to work. Lazy-Mae has her designer Louis Vuitton planner CLOSED🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m certain the low salary workers, at the table, are just thrilled to see the label lizard with a Louis Vuitton planner, Dior handbag, all the other designer tit she’s wearing, AND sitting at the head of the table like an orange smug witch! tit’s irritating😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
View attachment 761040
The twit is not planning to do any work. The REAL workers have their electronics OPENED and ready to work. Lazy-Mae has her designer Louis Vuitton planner CLOSED🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m certain the low salary workers, at the table, are just thrilled to see the label lizard with a Louis Vuitton planner, Dior handbag, all the other designer tit she’s wearing, AND sitting at the head of the table like an orange smug witch! tit’s irritating😤
Don’t forget she had to bring fran along to hold her hand in meetings. Imagine arriving to work 3 mins before the meeting as well and like hour before the end of the day 😂

Reactions: 41
Dying that everyone in the background has actual laptops to do actual work on while Molly has her tiny Louis Vuitton diary. What do we reckon is inside? Definitely some Very Important business items - I reckon it's her comprehensive plan for how to end slave labour in the company and pay their workers a decent wage. Or maybe just pictures of Tommy.

She's going for Elle Woods vibes but she doesn't have the brains or the fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Don’t forget she had to bring fran along to hold her hand in meetings. Imagine arriving to work 3 mins before the meeting as well and like hour before the end of the day 😂
I thought this, it’s like it’s her first day of school with her new pencil case ( luis Vuitton diary) and her mums dropping her off

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God she infuriates me lol, everything about her is sooooo braggy. Look at my Dior, look at my smug face looking down in the camera. Look at me strutting around PLT with my LV planner. Look at me at the head of the table. Look at my camping aesthetic, I’m soooo real ✨

Honestly duck the duck off. I think she’s deep down extremely insecure and unhappy and has to validate herself through materialism/her relationship/being adored by fans and people around her constantly.

I understand how she grew her following as kind of the nice bubbly “girl next door” but honestly I feel she is completely unrecognisable from the girl she was a couple years ago. Her morals are just way off and I fail to see how she is or her content is relatable to young girls.

I truly wish Tommy would chuck her already. She’s not the party or going out type, she likes to sit at home watching the same film over and over with her minging elephant. She would hardly exude boss witch vibes if she was single would she? Think that would massively damage her brand.

Reactions: 39
View attachment 761040
This reminds me of that scene in Legally Blonde where Elle is in her garish designer outfit with the fluffy heart notebook and everyone around her is in serious style clothing and have their laptops and textbooks at the ready lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can guarantee the inside of that LV planner is filled with I heart Tommy doodles.

Also WHY is Fran in this meeting!? How PATHETIC is her life that she has to bring her mum to work with her.

If I was one of those girls with my laptop open, forced to stay late to entertain Molly's little fantasy world, doing play pretend to boost her little ego, I'd be absolutely furious. What a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Such a child that she had her manager at a meeting with her. just proves that the CD role is just a publicity stunt and a deal. I can guarantee Fran is probably going to put more input into any of the meetings than Molly Mae ever will!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.