Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly going on about portable cameras in her stories. Wtf is a portable camera? Has anyone ever seen a camera in the last century that hasn’t been portable? Assuming she means Polaroid..?

F8B4C443-CA05-4953-9CA5-E429E8CFFA00.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The good tiktoks are the ones that are relatable/hold some universal truth through humour or are just plain silly humour. What the hell does her above video say? Nothing at all but to show the world she’s a self involved narcissist and that we should all apparently give a duck about something so bleeping, bleeping trivial that revolves around her, and her only.
She is also so out of sync with the words 🤣

Reactions: 8
Molly going on about portable cameras in her stories. Wtf is a portable camera? Has anyone ever seen a camera in the last century that hasn’t been portable? Assuming she means Polaroid..?

View attachment 750993
""portable"" cameras are always great for showing how pale somebody really is underneath their brown fake tan

Reactions: 10
Her life is no way as busy as she makes out as soon as Tommy goes away she is saying for him to come home it really is embarrassing and controlling. No man on this planet finds that clingy behaviour attractive.

Reactions: 16
Anyone know if she drinks coffee yet? No update in a while and I am desperate to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wild how these influenzas can share Kylie jenners pregnancy announcement but can’t share real life issues. Mad

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The first things I got when I googled "portable camera" were those litlle spy cams people use to catch their partners cheating... tryina see if "the love of your life" is being intimate with "the love of your life", Mols? 😂

Also I have to say it, Maura is soo stunningggg omg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was he actually driving? Because of his age and having only recently passed his test, I'd not have expected him to be driving round over there.
He won't of been driving. Or shouldn't. You have to be over 25 and of been driving at least a year to hire a car.
But even if he wasn't he still allowed it to happen. And it's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.