Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just looking for that itty bitty waist she claims to have… nope… can’t see it. What I can see is her dislocating her jaw to make it look defined 💀

The outfit is giving me 2000’s teaching assistant vibes. I bet she was crying having to walk around with a FleaLT bag and not her fake Birkin

Please go and watch FleaLT’s Instagram stories, she’s storying the event and you can see the body filter that she’s using glitching like duck

86049EE9-8A0F-4238-BB7A-DAFEC6D509D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I still can’t quite believe she was given the CD title. I was a little annoyed and frustrated at first for people who actually work really hard and deserve that title but before reading here tonight, I didn’t realise how hard the process is to get that high up in a company..Safe to say I’m even more appalled and frustrated and I’m so sorry for anyone on here that feels upset or downhearted that has been in the game for some time and then someone as unskilled as Molly was given that title 😡 Even if it does end up being just a title role where she’s purely used as a figurehead for future lines, it’s still not right.

On a different note, is there some obligation to wear part of a new line when you’re invited to a clothing company party like tonight? 🤔 Or are some of them just trying to be supportive to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Normally I would never post but today I am fuming. I work in the fashion industry and I have studied fashion and worked literally to the bone almost killing myself getting through a fashion degree and this is the worst thing I’ve ever heard. Not only is she not qualified she is only qualified in the real world to be an unpaid intern. People like me have worked so hard and are paying our dues and know about fashion and then some dick 22 year old comes in and gets handed creative director with no experience, no knowledge of fashion or design it’s infuriating!!! Sorry but if I worked for PLT today would have been my last day! Can you imagine being an incredibly talented pattern cutter or designer and then this 22 year old becoming your boss and spending her bonus (that you will never get because of pay cuts and covid) on a £30k bracelet. Sorry but anyone being paid by PLT is spending money that has been stolen from garment workers and children in sweatshops it’s disgusting. BOYCOT PLT

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Long time lurker here but HAD TO COMMENT. Very late to comment as I work in the creative industry and I have just closed my laptop after a 15hr day which is good day for me. Categorically ✨ FUMING ✨ at the audacity to call herself a creative director. So glad she’s trying EVERYTHING to get into coffee as this is needed on the 6am commutes and 70hr weeks ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Embarrassing all that money & she wears PLT 24/7

Long time lurker here but HAD TO COMMENT. Very late to comment as I work in the creative industry and I have just closed my laptop after a 15hr day which is good day for me. Categorically ✨ FUMING ✨ at the audacity to call herself a creative director. So glad she’s trying EVERYTHING to get into coffee as this is needed on the 6am commutes and 70hr weeks ✌🏼
Molly should apologise to hard working , genuine people like yourself. It’s a disgrace , Molly gets everything handed to her

Reactions: 23
Aw babes, bless you thinking that all those people are there to support you and because they like you when they’re only there for the free food, alcohol and Instagram content. Not to mention they all think you’re a stuck up snob 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aw babes, bless you thinking that all those people are there to support you and because they like you when they’re only there for the free food, alcohol and Instagram content. Not to mention they all think you’re a stuck up snob 🤭
Haha I love you , exactly what I was thinking

Reactions: 8
her fave brand ever but her last plt haul was 7 months ago ... and she's made vids for zara and oh polly since?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly can’t believe someone that was shagging on tv two years ago has got this position over someone who’s actually done a degree and spent years working in the field

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Everyone watch this video if you have time , she says exactly what we’re saying x
DE405C42-DD58-4A14-B85D-60E4ABDCEC35.png

How tragic PLT are live now on insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Can someone please explain why everyone’s saying she worked hard? Not even a rhetorical question. Genuinely interested as to why people think she has
I honestly don’t know!? Have none of these people actually worked themselves? Are they all teenagers who haven’t started working yet? I don’t know how anyone who actually works hard all day could ever think that?!?

Reactions: 10
I honestly wouldn’t mind if she was given the job and actually worked hard like the rest of us, 40-50 hours a week, 20 days annual leave etc in an office. But you know she’s just going to swan into the head office once a month, say yes or no to a bunch of clothes other people have put together and leave again. It makes a mockery of everyone else’s careers they’ve spent their whole lives working towards

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Umar proposed to his girlfriend Nada (whom I used to know, lol) with a 2 mil ring.
A ring he's able to afford through modern-day slavery. I have no words, it's beyond immoral. How they sleep at night blows my mind. And now Molly Mae is only contributing to it on a whole new level.
It's minging.

She

she may have an ounce of integrity but she definitely does it for the money. Don't be so naive 😂
Can you tell us more about his girlfriend? What’s she like? I am amazed how much she has changed Umar and how she got Umar to become so obsessed with her. He didn’t give Amy half the attention he gives her

Does this mean her face will get added to the bright pink branded PLT tram Blackpool has had for a fair few years now :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Can you tell us more about his girlfriend? What’s she like? I am amazed how much she has changed Umar and how she got Umar to become so obsessed with her. He didn’t give Amy half the attention he gives her
She has her own thread btw!

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe the amount of people jumping to her defence, calling the ones calling her out ‘bitter’ and ‘jealous’ it’s NEITHER of those, it’s being annoyed on the behalf of those working their arses off to get to the position Molly has been handed to on a diamond encrusted plate. Some people just don’t have a clue.
They ‘hired’ her for the position because she already worked for them, she’s skinny, pretty, and has nearly 6 million Insta followers. Literally no other reason. View attachment 731481
Another quick fire way to lose my respect is to try come with the women supporting women bullshit “jealous” , “bitter” SUCK UR MOTHER DRY pls until you’ve unpacked ur internalised misogyny. Eeeeediats like u say they have no clue

Reactions: 6
I actually don't dislike Molly and I enjoy her content - I think she's a likeable person (personally) but this PLT deal is dumb. I really really detest fast fashion and I hate that she's adding to it BUT her brand is literally based around these companies so why is it surprising that she supports them tbh

The creative director is just a smart PR move from her/Fran, she knows she won't do anything that a creative director does other than appear in the HQ from time to time and get paid a ridiculous wage .. She'll get a continuous salary from PLT ontop of any other collaborations etc but I cannot believe how famous she actually is .. The amount of 'I wish I was Molly Mae' I'm seeing today

I never post here, but what kind of creative director releases a summer collection a week before September?????

I don’t give a tit about influencers doing collections of cheap tit, sell what ever you want, get your money, but giving a title of creative director to a 22 year old who probably can’t tell me the difference between polyester and cotton is pure insanity

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.