Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this comment on her tiktok. She really really needs to be careful
A radio station was saying yesterday that she’d spent £37k on a Cartier bracelet, and they were saying how amazing she is etc and I immediately said to my partner she needs to be careful what she puts online as she’ll get it nicked!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m more of a lurker on here but it’s really annoying me how they keep referring to it as a ‘deal’ when it should have been a promotion that someone would have worked bloody hard for!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
God she really does think she’s the dogs bollocks doesn’t she, how embarrassing, all that money and supporting slave labour, hardly a “boss witch” move love
I think it's hilarious that there's some people on Twitter etc that genuinely think she'll be working 9 to 5, managing a team and making executive decisions when in reality she'll be doing this all day. Arrive at the office at noon, strut around and having someone film her looking like a #girlboss, then go home by 3pm. As others have pointed out, there's other people at PLT who already fulfil the 'Creative Director' role under different job titles - this is just a fake role created for Molly. Nobody should feel bad that they'd have to work for 10+ years to get a role like that, because the "role" Molly has not what you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Came across this comment on her tiktok. She really really needs to be careful
Not to mention how she doesn’t even have security (that i know of?). Like look what happened to Kim and she was spending a fortune bringing bodyguards with her everywhere and then the robbery happened. She’s not being clever at all

Reactions: 20
Notice how we ever see the gorgeous HQ when molly and others like her visit PLT? Go on molly, why don’t you show us where they actually make the clothes and then see how many people are still buying your collections and calling you an inspiration?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can someone please explain why everyone’s saying she worked hard? Not even a rhetorical question. Genuinely interested as to why people think she has

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That Cartier bracelet is blood money. that Rolex is blood money. How does she feel so proud wearing all of this stuff?

Reactions: 37
So there’s clearly an event tonight for it in London, lmao at all the fake ass influencers that will be there pretending to be her pals just to boost their engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I tend to stay off this thread because I do quite like Molly. However I can’t help but feel so bleeping frustrated at this. The comments of praise about how this is “so well deserved” plastered all over social media is so bleeping annoying. Well deserved - what does she actually do? It’s a kick in the teeth for those of us who do actually want amazing fashion careers and put HOURS of work into portfolios that don’t even get considered by brands. Yet it’s handed to Molly on a plate because she knows how to curl her hair and wear a co ord. She has absolutely 0 privacy. She will get robbed. There’s SO much attention around her jewellery. She’s a petite girl with very rarely any security and she always posts where she is and the exact times. It’s not hard to find out where she lives and where everything in her apartment is! Foolish girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Sick of talking about mollys fake job, so off topic but just saw an article in the daily Mail of John fury (Tommy’s dad) saying him and Tommy had a massive row and didn’t speak for days because Tommy left training camp to go to mollys moms wedding 🤣 he said something about molly like “they’re reality tv people, they wouldn’t understand”. Molly definitely will not be happy with John tarnishing the brand. But John fury is not one to mince his words 🤣

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.