Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she can actually list the responsibilities and qualifications required to be a creative director. Probably not.

ANOTHER collection?! How bleeping boring but all the Fiat 500’s will be orgasming over this

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can I just say as someone who’s worked in the creative sector for like 10 years now, there is nothing more exhausting than someone who comes in as a director who hasn’t a bleeping clue how anything works or contributes to the workload 😂 good luck PLT staff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
If she’s so creative then why hasn’t she started her own brand? Why is she using FleaLT’s name and following to boost her own career? Surely if she has as much money and ambition as she says she does then she wouldn’t need to be FleaLT’s Creative Director but she could be the Founder and CEO of her own brand? I mean, just look at the failure that is Filter, kind of answers my own questions… clearly someone isn’t as wealthy as they say they are

Reactions: 37
Teayna Taylor was in the role for a year, I bet Money Mae is the same. Release a few beige edits and go away.

Reactions: 28
I know a few people who have worked with celeb 'creative directors' (note: they were actual celebs, not influencers...) and it mostly involved them telling the celeb what the upcoming range needs to cover based on trend forecasts and past shopping data. Then the celeb tells the team their ideas, the team goes back and works on incorporating those ideas into a new range. Then the celeb basically says yay/nay.

A very simplified explanation, but that's generally the gist of it. There will still be real creative directors working behind the scenes who will never get the same kind of recognition :cautious:

Reactions: 51
Wow. Creative Director. This girl cannot possibly have executed any strategies in her entire life and now she’s been put in a job that makes those high-level strategic decisions. Hilarious

Reactions: 34
Lol not a chance will she step foot in the PLT office and do a day's graft.

She has no actual experience in fashion design or buying, so she'll have a team of people shortlisting a load of tat for her to choose from, based on whatever has been ripped off from the main fashion houses. Or she'll tell her "team" to go source some potato sacks jumpsuits and slap her name on it. Job done. I don't get why people are so taken in by this bollocks.

Reactions: 51
ugh the quote tweets have already started with the arse-licking this girl if i have to see "boss babe!!!" one more time i'm gonna hurl

Reactions: 24
Can’t wait to see her vlogging about her 6am commute every day to the office😂 in fact, how is she going to be able to go on holiday every month? Us peasants only get 28 days annual leave Molls, better make em last!

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT GUYS😚✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Wow this collect is soooo creative. The new creative director has really excelled herself. Can’t wait to buy something that looks like it would fit my dad 🥴
923CC18B-B7DE-4936-A796-AAA6EA2EB99B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can't describe my rage right now. Creative Director is one of the highest roles you can achieve after YEARS AND YEARS in the design industry and its an absolute joke that they'd give her that title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
Can I just say as someone who’s worked in the creative sector for like 10 years now, there is nothing more exhausting than someone who comes in as a director who hasn’t a bleeping clue how anything works or contributes to the workload 😂 good luck PLT staff!
I've never posted on this thread before but I work in design and I'm literally sat in the office with the rest of the design team and we're all like "what the duck could she possibly offer, what experience has she got?!"

Such a slap in the face to actual creatives. She'll wander into meetings like 45 mins late with her green tea latte and Tommy trailing behind her probs

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
A long time lurker here but how Fiat 500 Twitter are going crazy for a girl who has gotten a role through no experience, I really feel for those who spend years at fashion/design school to watch someone who went on a show do this well.

I saw her ig stories and feel it’s very tacky (similar age to MM) to show off every single piece of jewellery you own. I remember when Kylie Jenner used to wear every single Cartier bracelet in a stack and even she saw bloody sense. Imagine wearing every single piece of jewellery you own out you’d look like a right muppet!

however, something isn’t quite right. She can wear £100k+ worth of jewellery across both hands/wrists but can’t find a house to buy or even invest in? The girls got more money than sense!! I would not spent £30k+ on a bracelet yet not own anywhere of my own. The worst thing is she could clearly very easily buy outright and have no mortgage.

also, so much tit going on and this girl literally never uses her platform of nearly 6 million followers to highlight certain things or promote good causes but “molly’s so relatable”. Oh please🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 162
It feels like ugly Betty when the role gets given to someone instead of someone who has truly worked hard to get where they are

love that show I’m off to rewatch it now

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.
Amen to this!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.