Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she just looks like a Bobs Burgers character when she’s not edited to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like spongebob. Also is she getting parking tickets on purpose to prove that she’s rich.. it goes with the Van cleef , Cartier, Rolex aesthetic

Reactions: 15
21640896-A5B2-4DCD-9813-B7C3D141104B.jpeg

And, we can’t wait until you show us your real face🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She looks like spongebob. Also is she getting parking tickets on purpose to prove that she’s rich.. it goes with the Van cleef , Cartier, Rolex aesthetic
She obviously doesn't care about money, but when your standards are slow, they tend to slip quickly. She's an inexperienced driver who lacks confidence/knowledge and drives a large vehicle, I'm guessing with a 2L engine. Based on her mishaps to date, I'll be stunned if she can get through her first two years on the road without a disqualification.

Reactions: 16
It's depressing really but some rich people just seeing parking tickets as what it costs to park your car somewhere convenient. I knew someone in London who kept parking their car centrally and getting £100 parking tickets a time and they were just like so what. That's what they charge me to park there, I can pay that 😳

Maybe she needs to get clamped or towed to teach her a lesson!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know she has a responsibility and filters a lot bit at least she was honest about getting her fillers removed and how that warped her sense of herself, I always admired that. Not the worst of them by far.
I kind of find it worse she made a big fuss about getting them out, which was a great message, and then had them again but just more subtle and without saying a word. Seems so disingenuous

Reactions: 37
So Tommy and Molly are together for PR purposes and for publicity. I’m guessing what you mean is you know people who have slept with Tommy and he booked the hotel lmao

No idea if this is true but very funny as she deffo fancies them as posh and becks🤣
The most implausible part of this story for me is that Tommy would have the intelligence and autonomy to make plans for an affair and get round to booking a hotel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The most implausible part of this story for me is that Tommy would have the intelligence and autonomy to make plans for an affair and get round to booking a hotel !!
We all know fran books the hotels 😅😅 pimp mumma fran 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know fran books the hotels 😅😅 pimp mumma fran 🤮
Does anyone really buy this? As much as people dislike her, I don’t see the benefit of pretending to be in a relationship at her age. Yeah he might sleep with other girls behind her back (a lot of young, good looking men do), but I just can’t see her being ok with this arrangement. She doesn’t actually need him to stay relevant. Also, you never hear any stories about her exes or any scandal from before LI, so I don’t know. I think she genuinely is in it for love. Despite all her other half truths!

Reactions: 18
I kind of find it worse she made a big fuss about getting them out, which was a great message, and then had them again but just more subtle and without saying a word. Seems so disingenuous
Let's be honest - she made a big fuss about having *cheap, poorly administered* filler out. She never regretted the filler, she just realised she could afford to pay for it to be resolved and refilled at a better clinic. I followed Molly way before Love Island and I recall her posting about filler she just had done.... I can't confirm but on reflection, I'm assuming she didn't pay for it.

Does anyone really buy this? As much as people dislike her, I don’t see the benefit of pretending to be in a relationship at her age. Yeah he might sleep with other girls behind her back (a lot of young, good looking men do), but I just can’t see her being ok with this arrangement. She doesn’t actually need him to stay relevant. Also, you never hear any stories about her exes or any scandal from before LI, so I don’t know. I think she genuinely is in it for love. Despite all her other half truths!
Yeah. I think they are genuine, or at least as genuine as they are capable of being. Although Molly doesn't necessarily need Tommy, she is obviously a creature of comfort. I can't imagine she'd want to fall into the trap of a revolving door of short term boyfriends - and I don't think the publicity that would attract would be good for her image, either. Molly being weirdly sexless I think is key to her aspirational, but ultimately beige image.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she edit her neck so much like seriously you’ve gotta have serious issues to edit your neck😭
To be fair to her, I would do the same thing if I was half arsed. I hate the sight of my chin because it seems to be one of the places that builds up the most fat 🙈

Reactions: 4
Never posted here and I don’t read here lol but my friend is in santorini right now. She seen someone who resembled molly mae at the airport in arrivals yesterday and said it can’t be her - it doesn’t THAT like her… Turns out it was her ahaha!

Goes to show that “influencers” don’t actually look anything like what they post !

Reactions: 26
duck sake another week of molly bragging about being in another country. yes i am jealous as duck and yes i hope she’s forced to return to the uk

also when is she gonna make an effort with filter? (don’t hate me) but i actually loved that tan when i used it, i’d love to repurchase it but the lazy twit won’t restock.

Reactions: 11
Why does she edit her neck so much like seriously you’ve gotta have serious issues to edit your neck😭
I can’t wait for the day it becomes law that influencers have to mark edited photos as touched up photos. It’s gunna be game over for all these witches

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.